Which foods you think are an absolute must for healthmaxxing?

Which foods you think are an absolute must for healthmaxxing?

Attached: MixofFoods-1200x895.jpg (1200x895, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
youtube.com/watch?v=Qu2qAzjEpd4
youtube.com/watch?v=5L4V9AGlUuo
youtube.com/watch?v=qRQxIcbIT3A
urbanorganicgardener.com/2015/11/how-to-grow-broccoli-sprouts-at-home-super-healthy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lean, grass fed beef

Unprocessed meat
berries
(Greek) yoghurt
Salmon
Walnuts, pinenuts, pecans, cashews unroasted
Tomatoes
All kinds of green vegetables
Carrots
Onions
Oats
Apple cider vinegar
Milk
Whole grain rice

>milk

Attached: wtf.jpg (640x480, 24K)

Watermelon
White chicken
White Turkey
96% beef
Salmon or cod
Spinach
Powders
Alkaline water 9.5

Just to list a few for me.

>estrogen bomb

Attached: 1554955906614.jpg (960x888, 83K)

Activated almonds.

Salmon, tuna, mackerel, sardines, octopus and just about any other fish i find at my local fishmonger since i live in a costal country
Chicken and turkey, pork is decent sometimes
lettuce, spinach, tomato and all those types of veggies
all types of fruit, especially the ones in season
water and only water

Fat based diet of real foods ideally locally sourced. Go on craigslist you can find eggs, meat, and vegetables for cheaper than in grocery stores from people. Its not hard to eat extremely well if you can do the slightest bit of preplanning

Enjoy gyno noob.

> fish
enjoy your mercury poisoning

based

there is NOTHING wrong with milk, vegan shill

Which Superfoods aren't a meme?
I have chia seeds and spirulina, garlic and green tea, which one should I add next?

Ground flax? Cinnamon? Idk dude. Stop googling shit and have common sense. Fitness is consistency not sporadic shit.

>nothing wrong with drinking something that is being forcefully pumped out of an animal 24/7 thanks to shit amounts of estrogen, which are then transmitted to the milk
kek lad, not even vegan but you are retarded
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/
>The collected data from other researchers and our own data are indicating that the presence of steroid hormones in dairy products could be counted as an important risk factor for various cancers in humans.
>milk has a higher chance of giving you cancer
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
>After the intake of cow milk, serum estrone (E1) and progesterone concentrations significantly increased, and serum luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone and testosterone significantly decreased in men
>milk reduces test and increases estrogen
its like you dont want to make it, milk is shit unless dont buy it from any supermarket where they are force pumped with estrogen

Attached: 1554033105233.jpg (150x222, 14K)

What gives me gyno on that list?

>Superfoods
>aren't a meme

Do you understand what you are asking? You're neck deep in meme already. Save yourself.

good list. people who don't like milk are just from a shit race. Milk is based

>not drinking quality noerth European milk
>living in a country that turns everything into shit for extra pennies on the margins

i live in west europe, and when i can i find raw milk and buy that but noteveryone has access to raw milk, and instead have to resort to shitty estrogen pumped milk

Just what I can think of off the top of my head:

>Greek yogurt
>salmon
>avacados
>blueberries
>blackberries
>spinach
>kale
>brocolli
>sweet potatoes
>almond milk
>sardines
>chicken breast
>oats
>banana
>egg whites
>chia seeds
>(ground) flax seeds
>100% peanut butter
>cottage cheese
>smoked oysters
>mussels
>brown rice
>quinoa
>coucous
>carrots
>onions (the actual kind)
>cocoa
>Green tea
>Chamomile tea
>olive oil
>skyr
>

Attached: Benefits-of-the-Mediterranean-Diet[1].jpg (1745x1776, 254K)

red okra

What's so special about cinemon?

> ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/
IRANIAN research

> ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
only studies prepubescent children (of course, you left this part out...)

>kek lad, not even vegan but you are retarded
you're a vegan falseflagging as an omnivore, nothing else could explain this brain damage

Is cocoa actually good for you, I've heard the claims about dark chocolate having antioxidants but that's about it.

milk is for babies

>Is cocoa actually good for you, I've heard the claims about dark chocolate having antioxidants but that's about it.

I dunno, Scooby recs it for protein shakes. It tastes nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qu2qAzjEpd4
youtube.com/watch?v=5L4V9AGlUuo

>iranian research
>he thinks that it discredits the study in anyway
???

Attached: 1553467387762.jpg (625x626, 63K)

Animal foods as unprocessed as possible, nothing else. It isn't 2010 anymore people are starting to get informed about the superior nutrient density of animals and just how nutritionally poor and toxic vegetables are.

A specific diet would include: eggs, fish, meat, organs, raw butter and cheese (if tolerated), fermented meats. Basically a white european paleo diet.

broccoli and steak its all you need

Mohammed please go

based

salo of course + some nice onions and brown bread 200g of salo everymornign boys you have to eat big to get big

Attached: DSC_5833.jpg (899x600, 158K)

People are retarded about milk. It's either GOMAD or Never Drink Milk Ever or Only Drink Milk from Cows That Successfully Intimidate Other Cows or some other nonsense.

Just have a glass of milk a day on days you lift.

not sure if samefag or just tons of retards falling for memes

>enjoy your mercury poisoning
of the seafood he listed, only tuna carries risk of mercury poisoning, and of course that's only if eaten in excess. The only fish you actually have to be concerned with mercury content from are the large predatory fish at the top of the food chain, such as tuna and swordfish. You're not going to get mercury poisoning from eating salmon or mackerel.

It's got a lot of random good shit as well as being high in potassium and magnesium. Plus plain coco by itself is also low calorie, so you really got nothing to lose by consuming some

>Eat pure fat and carb
>eat big get big

They may have been made into a meme by millennials but you gotta have those avocados

Best source of monounsaturated fats and hella potassium

Odds are if you're worried about estrogen infused food you're probably too far gone.

Organ meats
Dark leafy greens
Water

Everything else you can basically rotate and add or subtract as you like, but organ meats and dark leafy greens and staying hydrated are the only real "superfoods."

No thanks, west coast queer. Advocados are """hella""" globohomo.

>eating avocados
>maxing your moral health

pick one.

wat

Attached: 1553546929661.png (2852x2300, 1.8M)

Both ashitaba and sprouts are uncommon and expensive as fuck, are there any benefits?

Never going to make it

Trying to do it cheap.

>Frozen brussel sprouts
instead of broccoli and carrots sometimes. roast at same temp and time as potatoes. Same shit.
>Spinach
instead of lettuce.
>Grapefruit
instead of fruit in general. I get fruit cups because I'm lazy af. Still eat bananas. Fruit is pretty garbage. Best for good tasting jizz.
>Pistachios
they fucking taste better and are better. I don't care how much they cost. They are 12$/lb unshelled in a bulk bin. Not being a fatass should save the money. Fuck, they are tasty.
>Red potatoes
instead of rice. Fuck it, I need real carbs that aren't a grain. Only thing an air fryer is good for. Haven't tried the sweet potato pill, seems like a pain in the ass.
>Sourdough
Why not?
>Trying to get on that canned fish train. Don't like eating skeletons.
>Want to into hunting.

Sulforaphane, life extending compounds occuring only in Ashitaba

>lean

wrong

Fatty grass fed hormone free organs

Can some Bros explain "grass-fed" to me?

I've heard most "grass-fed" beef is raised on grass, but then shipped out to some feedlot and fattened on corn for the last few weeks. And then they have a shitty lipid profile.

I've heard I'm supposed to look for "grass finished" beef but have never found it in Whole Foods

It's just gullible people who recognize that beef isn't very healthy but they still like to eat it, so they buy fancy "all natural" beef and tell themselves that it's good for them, just like soccer moms that buy organic junk food and think it's better than oreos and chips.

are humans not meant to drink cow's milk????

everytime I take even a sip as an adult my stomach starts gurgling uncontrollably and I fart every other minute.

Attached: 1554777044553.jpg (671x708, 117K)

LMAO you aren't white.

Or from Niger

Obviously everything you eat is Organic/Non-GMO... here's my list:

Berries, Green Tea/Matcha Tea, wild caught sardines, grass fed beef, wild caught salmon, eggs, asparagus, apple cider vinegar with the mother, coffee, brazil nuts, almonds, cashews, walnuts, pistachios, etc, garlic, sprouted grain bread (like Ezeikiel or Alvarado st Bakery), beans (sprouted even), and lots of variety of vegetables and fruits. Ground Turkey, good quality olive oil is key, both extra virgin/virgin... oh and chicken.

Attached: DD55E54C04EF178345EA2664D6F4C22066BA7A15.gif (500x375, 823K)

liver for Vitamin A
chicken hearts for Vitamin K2

these 2 are a must for any healthy diet LCHF or HCLF

Agree with everything but grass fed beef and eggs

based shishio poster

also forgot wild caught fish in non polluted waters, obviously the organ meats need to be highest quality

There is none really, the really important things are a) sufficient calories and b) minimize PUFA from all sources.

anything antiimflammatory but what causes inflammation in you is largely autoimmune and genetic so it varies a lot from person to person.

Pufas are good for you though

>flax

Cacao

>only studies prepubescent children
"Subjects were seven men, six prepubertal children, and five women."
"Urine concentrations of E1, estradiol, estriol and pregnanediol significantly increased in all adults and children"

Accept the data, quit defending milk like it's your fucking mother.

Someone pls refill me on chia seeds.

I've been using them in my overnight oats for quite a long time but always though it was estrogenic like flax seed.

Flax isn't estrogenic in the first place. They have phytoestrogens, and probably the weakest form of phytoestrogen there is. It's not female hormones, it's a plant signalling chemical.

>Green tea
make sure you get the top-of-the-shelf herbal stuff
that lipton dehydrated garbage wont do shit for you

Attached: real tea.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

What's the benefit of green tea beside lowering testosterone and giving you slight caffeine boost?

Better bloodflow and heart health

t. non white

thats just literal fat you dumb retard

>I've been using them in my overnight oats for quite a long time but always though it was estrogenic like flax seed.

First, Scoobs takes ground flax seeds all the time (often in Greek yogurt), and he's pretty big. So I don't think this is a major issue.

Second, I strongly suspect that the fear of estrogen in your foods is built around macho dudes terrified of losing their masculinity. It reeks of superstition and seeing shadows that isn't there.

>make sure you get the top-of-the-shelf herbal stuff
>that lipton dehydrated garbage wont do shit for you

I've been buying cheap stuff, and I acknowledge it's likely just Chinese pesticide water. I'm gonna upgrade to the real stuff later. Which brands do you recommend?

Same as "organic", there's no "real" regulation so anybody could claim "this is " hence, you're getting memed and ripped off.

Apart from that:
Fatty fish for omega3
Keep omega6:omega3 ratio as low as possible - i'm on 5:1
Another animal protein source
Carotene/biotin rich veggies
Enough veggies/fruit for fiber target
Mg, Fe, Zn, Ca and Vit C sources.

>Which foods you think are an absolute must for healthmaxxing?

Watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=qRQxIcbIT3A

Sulforaphane(sulphoraphaneinBritish English) is a compound within theisothiocyanategroup oforganosulfur compounds.[1]It is obtained fromcruciferous vegetablessuch asbroccoli,Brussels sprouts, andcabbages.

Nutritional genetics
I'm most north european genetically so I eat
-primarily fish (mostly salmon and cod)
-pork
-beef
-milk, butter, cheese
-barley and rye
-cabbage, turnips, asparagus, parsnips
-blueberries, blackberries, plums, pears, apples

>butter
>pork
>red meats

Attached: e5e[1].jpg (527x705, 56K)

Are all quite healthy when matched with an active lifestyle. Thanks

>Paleo
>No nuts, berries or tubers

Pick one.

Yes goy, buy the 2nd most expensive (while still easy to catch) fish
They are perfectly safe

Nigga your space bar broken?

>>
Raw cacao, or as close as we can get in North America, is very high in magnesium which is important for male reproductive health. Furthermore, dark chocolate has antioxidant effects and also has some vasodilation properties - I consume about an hour pre workout along with caffeine... Feelsgoodman.jpg

This is stupid as fuck.

>not being white
My condolences.

>i'm on 5:1
thats a fucking abysmal ratio though

whats wrong with green beans

All you shitskins shitting on milk should you go. No one cares that your genelet bodies can't properly digest dairy.

Some sort of fish
Organ meats, just stick with liver
Probiotic source like kefir. Beats all types of yogurt and is literally free. Han Chinese that can't handle any dairy will never be healthmaxxed so don't even reply.

Power Gap

100% Cocoa powder
Garlic
Carrots
Cinnamon
Ginger when feeling beat up, tired and angry

>signs you are not going to make it
Screaming about made up reactions to certain foods like dairy products including yogurt.
Preaching that your organic oats from Walmart will give you more gains despite organic food suffering all sorts of recalls just like everything else.
Being a bitter Jow Forumscel online instead of lifting and getting a life.

>Eating foods that do not originate in your country is a must for health.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg (550x550, 38K)

> my ancestors are all exclusively from the geographical location I was born in

> being the product of racemixing
lmao

agree completely except for the fact that you didnt include oats...

Oats
Fruits, specially berries
Leafy greens
rice/potatoes/lentils and other whole grains
Nuts and seeds, pretty much all you can eat

everything else, specially meat and dairy is pure cancer and should be avoided at all cost.
Dont fall for the idiot pill.

>nd expensive as fuck
broccoli sprouts are cheap as fuck
and you can make them fresh at home.

urbanorganicgardener.com/2015/11/how-to-grow-broccoli-sprouts-at-home-super-healthy/

broccoli sprouts taste like shit tho so you have to get used to it.

what evidence do you have for unprocessed meat and raw dairy being bad for you besides metanalysis that show a relative risk of 1.1 or lower wich means not statistically significant?

What do you guys think about omega 3 caps ?
And what about peptan (collagene) ? The last seems bullshit to me

Attached: 1480465536-1475531584-risitascomplot.png (136x102, 24K)

Turns out I'm anemic.

Redpill me on the best iron filled food.

Olive oil is a must.

Milk.