Does weed make you hallucinate?

Does weed make you hallucinate?

Attached: p28741_v_v8_aa.jpg (960x1440, 322K)

Pink elephants aren't a meme bro...

Not really if you smoke too much you can become delusional as fuck and believe crazy shit and freak out.

It depends in a lot of things though like your body at the time and the strain of the weed the amount the quality and how you are smoking it.

Things can become more colourful sometimes I have noticed like more saturated.

If you freak out though you will believe anything, I once smoked too much in one go from a massive bong hit and it was a trash strain from some local shitskins grower and it was just horrendous I thought the house was burning down and shit but I snapped out of it.

Generally though weed is awesome as fuck like really fucking good and it is so less powerful than booze.

Booze will make you hallucinate and get psychosis if your not careful booze withdrawal and side effects are the worst. It is very very dangerous and unspeakably powerful if you can stomach and withstand large amounts.

Only if you smoke an absolute shitload of the right kind of tweed and even then only minor.

Only if youre heavily creative and high as fuck. Even then its not real hallucination but rather your brain going apeshit

when I'd use a waterfall bong I'd legit hallucinate, usually patterns of video game or cartoon characters, and vivid closed eyed visuals of psychedelic canyons and shit, other times I had vivid open eyed visuals of rainbow colored waves coming at me

I'm extremely sensitive to weed and no.
It does make me extremely anxious. I feel like my chest doesn't work well, like rooms are too crowded and loud, like walls are getting smaller on me, like my muscles don't react. But I mostly have a panic attack while high, not really hallucinate.

I personally always have, But until the current superweed now the visuals are more vivid.

my mom swears up and down it made her hallucinate but I've never experienced such a thing

I was so fucking cooked that I had audial hallucinations once, nothing visual but.

The first time I ever tried weed I saw trippy patterns and colors everywhere. I thought that was what weed normally does. Every time I've tried it since, it hasn't happened.

I genuinely have no idea why. Was it laced with something the first time? I'm very confused.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-15 at 10.22.02 AM.png (501x501, 235K)

Your first time smoking weed it's going to affect you more, your tolerance is at the lowest its ever gonna be then so first times can be intense.

weed is a hallucinogen so yes
nigger

Ive had some auditorial hallucinations on pot but that might not of been the weed

i often experience a looping/deja vu state twice and it fucking blows, not fun at all.
it's a shame because i just want to smoke to chill out, not to panic in my room the entire time.

user are u 5

I never had any visual hallucinations, but one time I did have audio hallucinations.
>be summer of 2017
>live in a one room cabin on my parent's property near the woods
>hit my bong while watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
>just another night of NEETdom
>about ten minutes later I notice weird music I can just barely hear, like a droning "mmmmmmmmmm"
>mute my tv
>something's not right
>sudden hear chatter like a crowd of people is talking at the same time in hushed voices
>overpowering feeling of dread weighs on me
>starting to feel nervous
>chatter is slowly getting louder
>from my front door, which faces the woods I hear a freaking loud gruff voice yell at me "HEY! GET OUT HERE!"
>nope
>Grab my pistol and bible and lay them on a table next to me
>as if the chatter and creepy music weren't enough, I hear a woman's voice going "hehehehe..." from right behind me
>stand my ground start praying
>bad stuff quickly faded out.
I stopped smoking weed for 5 months after that. Honestly the most frightening experience of my life.

Attached: 1543787334849.jpg (480x480, 43K)

Does gargling dick make you a giant faggot, OP?

Experienced stoner here. I've had closed eye visuals off of a few bong hits so that immediately a technical yes to your question. On rare occasions I've had audio hallucinations when I smoked. Once and only once I had an OBE after a huuuuge dab. I was straight up goners but people talked to me so I wasn't asleep. Anyone he proudly declares that you can't hallucinate off weed have not smoked a lot of weed or do not realize hallucinating isn't like in the movies. End of story, move along.

TL;Dr yes

You only hallucinate if you're already mentally ill. It wont work if you're norm the most you'll get is paranoia. I've been around people who smoke every fucking day and have tried a variety of weed and they say that they never have seen anything. I have hypnagogic hallucinations so when I get in a trance like state I'll start hearing or feeling stuff. Sometimes shapes will turn into faces or shadows will turn human like but I have to be really fucking gone. I remember I thought I was seeing my tilted painting move by itself

Attached: Pokémon.full.1564394.jpg (734x521, 440K)

Only time I ever hallucinated from weed was 15 and it was after coming down on molly and smoking like 2 grams because I couldn't get high. I walked home through the park at night and a bush started vibrating and then barely visible see through animals ran out and attacked me.

Today I smoke tons of weed to cope, like a gram a day at least but sometimes up to an eighth. It hasn't really affected my grasp on reality too much, if anything it improves it. The biggest issue with weed is it wrecks your short term memory over time and causes your brain to adapt to functioning without it, not unlike actual brain damage it makes your brain smaller and more connected. I find myself scanning for key points instead of reading more often and I waste a lot more of my time getting lost in thought and just standing/sitting there (zoning out). Hope this was helpful information.

Jesus Christ you braindead stoner, learn some grammar.

>hit my bong while watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

A man of culture.

I also got audio hallucinations from toking. I live alone so for a moment I started hearing muffed voices and screams, which were most likely produced by the neighbor next door, and I thought my parents and my sister were outside my house and trying to get inside to my apartment to take me into rehab because of weed.

I was pretty shaken for a while, but then I just started watching Jojo or something else on my laptop and the effect petered away.

Christ,whoever made that poster should be shot. What an awful use of PS.

That happened to me too the first time, but just like you, hasn't happened since. It was really strong weed the first time though. Way stronger than what I normally smoke.

Hell yeah, especially if you aren't adjusted to the potent stuff they produce now. But if you mean see real shit in front of you like Spongebob, no.

Not that I've noticed when awake. When dreaming. Typically I don't dream much at all. Usually it's nothing or nightmares. Alcohol tends to make the nightmares more frequent. The dreams when weed is there are very vivid hallucinations while sleeping.