An art hoe/trash gf please, how does a robot get one of these beauties?

An art hoe/trash gf please, how does a robot get one of these beauties?

Attached: 1547528771960.jpg (1024x1024, 184K)

Be attractive and sound like you know a lot about art history and music.
You don't actually need to know anything about art, because neither do they, just know some of the most popular painters of the past 200 years and listen to alt rock and sometimes one classical piece.

Not being a fucking robot. Robots don't get shit, in case you aren't yet aware.

Offer them money. They are either really rich or really poor

With that mentality you'll never get anything done.

Are you unironically gay? Don't put down other guys because you don't work on yourself.

Attached: 1547508123734.jpg (1080x1345, 172K)

they don't want you, ugly creep

>hurr durr work on yourself

Yeah, I'm gonna work on being born again with a different face.

So what do they want, since you know them so well?

Attached: 1547499727453.jpg (960x1280, 358K)

be art chad

they want this

What the Fuck is an art Chad? And since when chads fell under specialties?

god these two are ugly

They are perfect in my eyes, so...

The want daddy to love them. But since that's impossible they fill the void with dick and wine.

They want tall, skinny guys with tattoos and hip clothes that play in a band.

Yeah theyre pretty ugly but very very fuckable

>be tall
>don't have an overly ugly face
>literally Fuck 100% of the women

you have shit taste and (assuming you don't die a virgin) it will get you hurt. art hoes are called that for a reason.

I'm a big muscular guy so I might fill their daddy fetish

Post more lewd art hoes please
Also
>Be skinny
>be white
>be taller than 5'10
>like Indie/underground music and go to those concerts

I guess o developed just a "shit taste" by lowering my high standards, but I rather have a slut than be some miserable virgin.

No those girls are good looking to normies because of their bodies and because theyre trendy

Is there a good tumblr for art hoes and them talking horny?

this isn't a thing they're fucking retarded ramble all the time and are disgusting don't fall for it

I hate art hoes so why does this girl get me incredibly hard

I saw the most wholesome looking art girl in my creative writing class today. I think i'm in love lads. What do I do?

>how does a robot get one of these beauties?
you don't

women are allowed to come in all shapes in sizes but men can only be Chad

I attract quite a lot of art hoes on tinder and OkCupid, but I have never managed to meet any because I don't drive.

Im happy for you mate but theres nothing I can tell you to help

Do you find regular women to be too easy-going, not pretentious enough? DO I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU!!

First you need to realize art hoes are not a different type of breed from other women. Second you need to be honest with yourself and know you just wanna fuck them and not some stomach turning shit like BF them. Third play the numbers game while being brutally honest of your intentions. Eventually one will find your autism endearing

What's wrong with them, since you've interacted with then a lot I assume?

Thank you, but I am not sure there is anything to be happy about. The only thing that will come of this is me taking quick glances at her for the entirety of the semester and never saying anything to her like the pathetic faggot I am.

>tfw knows a lot about art and music due to my autist interests
>tfw too autistic to have a conversation with them

Attached: 1547399287626.png (500x654, 114K)

If you squint, the right buttock of the girl on the left looks like the boob of the girl on the right. Nice.

Based and redpilled. Nice find

>art chad here

Attached: art chad.jpg (1200x675, 76K)

i was confused when i opened the image because i thought there was only one of them

if you like art hoes you deserve to be a depressed incel

Unironically this; its really a shame how accurate the virgin chad dichotomy is

based and originalylolipilled

>get rejected by goth girl as a child
>addicted to art hoes as consequence
I DIDNT ASK FOR THIS

Attached: 21BC04D5-94A0-45FC-8231-4860CD629D32.jpg (680x486, 33K)

Imagine being born reasonably cute then doing this to yourself because even being a 6/10 Becky doesnt get you the attention of a true Stacy

This is what constant positive reinforcement does to a person. They literally don't have to think about anything because they will be accepted by someone no matter what they do.

be tall, white, know how to skate, listen to the latest soundcloud rap but also keep in touch with the indie music of the world. an art hoe doesn't know shit about art history. she is an art hoe because she uses her body to express herself artistically. appreciate the countless semi-nudes she posts on her timeline and encourage her sexual liberation whether this means her selling nudes or being bi and/or poly. be okay with her teasing the rest of the world that they might have a chance to fuck her (but don't worry, she loves you, user).

if you're willing to bleach your hair, get a bunch of shitty tattoos and a juul you might be able to land yourself an art hoe. good luck, bois.

I hope that none of you do irreversible changes for the sole reason of pussy.

He killed himself, tho.
Fucking hell its not oraginboner

I look like an older version of Brian from the breakfast club. What will I get if I become lucky?