What is The Verdict on Raw Milk??

I've heard it's the best food to consume for health and strength

Pasteurized milk is basically dead and denatured

Attached: foodfacts-raw-milk-fb.jpg (1200x630, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/features/antibiotic-resistance-food/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its a meme that will get you sick
its full of bacteria that may or may not act as probiotics or give you a case of turbo shits

just drink raw semen

Attached: AACA27D5-F765-47CC-BD70-C2F650A3BAD5.jpg (951x1172, 319K)

I drank it all my life growing up but I lived on a farm and we never drank anything older than 3 days. Tastes great and I could pour the cream straight off the top and into my coffee. Stuff in the store can be 10+ days old and that's fucking gross. I wouldn't drink store bought raw milk if you paid me. From teat to fridge or fuck right off.

How long can it keep in the fridge?

It's fucking delicious bro. We had a couple of cows and goats back in India and the taste simply doesn't compare to pasteurised milk.
But raw milk is very calorific because it has maximum fat content. You're better off with skimmed milk for gains

thats rhe thing
you drink it your whole life so your digestive microbiology is adjusted to the bacterium in raw milk

if someone who never drank it did drink raw milk, they would not be use to it and get sick

But they could get used to it. And then it would be a good thing for them. So your argument isn't a very good one if you're arguing against it.

Owning a dairy farm in rural Pennsylvania just to get access to raw milk? Based, and redpilled.

getting use to it means getting severe indigestion
im not against it, im just being real
raw milk is not magic, just more natural and full of bacteria people may not be use to

It's by far the tastiest milk and most nutritious/ healthiest too
t.know nothing retarded Americans who never drank raw milk

I've had it from multiple sources and have never gotten sick. I'm 27 and just tried it in the past year.

When it's fresh it's the best tasting thing you could ever drink. You don't want to stop drinking it. Still tastes good over the next couple days but fresh is amazing. Real milk that hasn't been cooked is an extremely complex living food that is far more nutritious than we know.

here's the verdict
it's easier to digest for lactose intolerant genelets
might have more vitamin k and d but differences are tiny tiny tiny
anything else is equal and there is no fucking difference

take that as you will, but that's the gist of it

Good when you have a local source. bad if ou have to buy it in the city.

How the fuck do you get raw milk?
Do you not set the oven high enough?

Milk is preside, you I th. Ee cook it.

Bro did you not read my post? If we didn't finish it in 3 days from production it was pitched out and replaced with fresh. Most raw milk in stores won't even get there til the second day...
Maybe that helped a bit but also the freshness and cleanliness of our dairy is a huge factor. A colony of E.Coli is only so big and replication is severely retarded at cold temps. Not to mention it would still have to outcompete the far more prevalent and beneficial lacto bacillus bacteria to grow to a sizeable enough colony to make you actually sick. Irl we are constantly exposed to micro colonies of every harmful bacteria E.Coli, Listeriosis, salmonella etc. Its in the soil its in the water (grows like a mother fucker in water) that's why you're more likely to see food borne out breaks related to salads, ground growing fruits, or tubers commonly eaten raw than anything else. All raw food carries some potential risk. Working or playing outside carries some potential risk. What can make milk risky is that it provides enough nutrients and moisture for colonies to quickly multiply and that's why I don't drink old shit in the store.

i think its not my natural American ignorance but our unclean food industry

theres this local chicken farmer who butchers his chickens outside
government wanted to shut him down because thats not sanity government said
farmer man challenged this and got E.coli data from a chicken processing factory, and this, legal and passed factory, had 4x more antibiotic resistant bacteria then farmer man's literally outside under a tent butcher set up

tldr; america has a filthy food industry and it makes raw milk unsafe

Very based

full of cow oestrogen if you buy it in a supermarket.
Only buy skimmed milk if you go industrial.

If you can get it from a local sustainable farmer hippy kind of shit then raw is fine.

food factories in america filthy and inhumane filled with antibiotic resistant bacteria evolved because of constant use of antibiotics in animal fees and improper cleaning of equipment, if it ever gets cleaned beyond bleach baths

No they're not lmao. You wanna site a source for that?

hydrochloride acid will denaturalize any protein including hormone proteins into amino acid bases

cdc.gov/features/antibiotic-resistance-food/index.html

That source didn't back up any of your claims.

listen here faggot
its 10:42 am here an im enjoying my coffee and smoke
i gave you a like and i appreciate it that you read it, but please do your own research and try to disprove me if you feel like you can

Only peptide hormones like insulin and growth hormone.
SEX steroids though survive digestion and are absorbed.

So can we agree that whey isolate with fortified water aka almond milk > milk

Attached: hm question kot.jpg (400x323, 51K)

>make assertion
>get called out
> no u
Go back to your fag then you "health nut"

No

elaborate

Nuts shouldn't be consumed by humans unless you're starving

Concentrating the toxic """nutrients""" from an almond into """milk"""" is even dumber

Feels good to be in France where unless you live in shithole metropolises like Paris and Marseilles, a dairy farm is always nearby and milk and dairy is such a big deal (especially when it comes to bacteria, due to the cheese culture) that supermarket raw milk is delivered daily and cannot last more than 4 days even refrigerated.
I don't drink it for the nutritional value, I drink it for the amazing taste, that aftertaste of smooth camembert and thick, rich texture. Nothing can compare, honestly.