Ask a dude who wears girls short shorts anything

Ask a dude who wears girls short shorts anything

Attached: venice.jpg (2048x1536, 790K)

When’s the next muse album come out? Or did it just come out I don’t remember?

Have you ever been called gay for that?

Me neither

show benis

Yep

Can you please go to the gym at least 3 times a week?

Attached: FB_IMG_1492634414542.jpg (261x202, 8K)

Let me see... I can. But I won't

Why dont you throw in the towel and jump under the docks?

how that aids

I'm -. sorry

Do you ever bend over and let a male rub your cute shorts covered bottom?

Yes I do

Just one question, Hwhy?

Comfort, higher tan line, and I also love all the stares

you have the aids

ok

How could wearing tight and short shorts be any more comfortable than regular shorts? And why do you need a higher tan line?
Serious question, maybe a stupid one but what the hell I'm bored, are you gay?

Maybe I don't have to give a reason why shorter is more comfortable. The tightness might look uncomfortable. But the Tour de France riders also wear tight bib shorts and they were uncomfy, they would probably not wear them. The fabric of these shorts is elastic, that makes them really comfortable even when they are tighter. And yes.

Why do you wear girl shorts?

Why do you think I must care about it?

that water looks like it's low poly

Scroll up a bit

because he's a faggot?

Attached: 28059428_2028176557196012_2018791739895509125_n.jpg (264x282, 11K)

How old are you? Do you wear them around your father?

34, I wear them around everyone, except my father, as he passed away long ago

why is it that you wear girl's short shorts as apposed to men's short shorts

Attached: (4).gif (686x576, 45K)

>Maybe I don't have to give a reason why shorter is more comfortable
You don't ahve to be an ass about it, faggot. It was a simple question.
> But the Tour de France riders also wear tight bib shorts and they were uncomfy, they would probably not wear them.
They also have a purpose, heard about functionality?
>And yes.
You are a shame for the proud hungarian nation and I hope you'll die of AIDS which you probably will.

why do you care about peoples nationalities

Because they're much shorter which for me is the synonym of looking much better

Because as opposed to you Europeans have real nationalities, mutt.

Attached: Mutt.png (427x487, 26K)

It seems odd that you would wear something that is fitted to the body of a female instead of man because it is uncomfortable

>die of AIDS which you probably will
That's naive, that's not gonna happen

What does your father say to this? If he isn't around, what would he say?

Not for me, my build is closer to a female's than a male's

Just because you have something. That doesn't mean that it's good. If I had AIDS then I would probably not think that it's a good thing.

How do you know. To me it looks like you are more manly.

He's not around and desu I wouldn't really care

You look awesome OP
Do you shave your legs? I'd wear short shorts but I think that most people just don't want to see that shit because my legs aren't as nice as yours

Do your dick and balls look prominent in them?
Why, you could make lemonaids

No, I had permanent hair removal

>If I had AIDS then I would probably not think that it's a good thing.
I think the world disagrees

No, they're are quite small. Hardons could be uncomfortable but I don't have random hardons out in the streets

Naive is thinking you'll not get aids by getting ass-blasted by other faggots. Repent your sinful ways before it's to late. There is a reason why AIDS exists and that is the earth telling you that what you're doing is wrong.

The only useful thing I think that you could do with aids is infect your enemies. But that isn't too useful for me because I have no enemies.

well just because the world thinks something, It doesn't mean that it's right. To me I don't see any point in keeping nationalities

I'll think about it ok?

>To me I don't see any point in keeping nationalities
Less talky talky more aidsy aidsy.

What is your stance on homosexuality in society, do you think it must be promoted, or contained? Will/would you adopt children?
Don't you find it curious talking to faggots? They know you hate them, but they've seen it so much that they are immune. You must be having a really hard time being around them.

Well, ok then.

Attached: ok.png (502x422, 137K)

>Don't you find it curious talking to faggots? They know you hate them, but they've seen it so much that they are immune. You must be having a really hard time being around them.
Tbqh I don't mind homosexuals but I do have a hard time being in the presence of those flamboyant faggots because those are the ones spreading the disease around. And this hungarian seems to be one of those.

I'm not a good subject to answer those questions, and no way

How many sexual partners you've had?
When you start a new relationship, how long on average is it strictly monogamous?

ok then good arguments on both parts.

Anal

Do you live alone?

Yes I do

why do you like having so much sex

Is that too much? I hear guys bragging about having done 100 girls by the time they reach 30.

Have you ever loved someone? (like not your relatives, but with hormones and shit)
How did it end?

I have (and did not enjoy having sex with him at all...)

I guess I'm just picky with my sexual partners.
What is the biggest dick you have ever taken by length

for a faggot he is surprisingly decent. Girls that are not fugly get that number of partners during college.

I guess but I wonder why gay people have much more sexual partners

20 cm (pls convert it to imperial it's late here for me to do that)

that's about 8 inches, Did it hurt

compared to straight males? because girls only fuck chads, then they settle with you. That is why faggots, chads and girls have>10 sexual partners while you and me have max 3 and think it is normal.
>late here for me to do that
I'm 1 hour later and I'm not complaining you faggot

What really hurt was the very first time. After that there were one or two guys who were rough but I usually felt that afterwards

I still don't really see why people who are more popular would be so much more sexually active.
Do you enjoy anal sex

I do

Do you enjoy the physical sensation or the fact that you are making someone else feel good

You're mistaken. The orgasm you get from anal sex is 20x more intense then classical orgasms straight guys experience. I had and sometimes have that.

On the other hand I usually prefer bad guys that do not care about mutual things, they just want to rail me hard. And I love that kind of encounters too

idk if that's true. I have masturbated anally until orgasm because I heard about that fact and didn't enjoy it as much as penis stimulation

>I still don't really see why people who are more popular would be so much more sexually active.
Generally because sex culture, but the answer is much more nuanced. Only the chads are unanimously attractive. Most of the girls chads fuck are average, and they are sluts because they need validation from chads. That's not to say all attractive girls aren't sluts, but those who are also have some issues. And faggots are a class of their own, they can not be in monogamous relationships, in them only the drive is present out of the whole sexual behaviour, therefore to be gay=to be promiscuous, not depending on attractiveness.

ok

>and I'm sitting here, lecturing you about gays

Attached: 1412273419146.gif (255x144, 200K)

It's true but I know gays that tried it once, and never again

thanks for teaching me by the way. I really enjoy learning about things
whenever Somebody says that something is more enjoyable than something else I always wonder how they measure enjoyment

This thread is: Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Candidiasis, AIDS, Syphilis, HSV 1to5, Mononucleosis, Crabs, Poxvirus

Attached: IMG_20180205_040046.jpg (604x509, 46K)

Plain comparison. I had classical orgasms and hands-free prostate orgasms.

On the other hand I obviously find lots of things pleasurable that you would find repulsive

It probably just matters what type of person you are

Hungary more like ass Hungry

Attached: 005_A_3a.jpg (1200x848, 155K)

Where's everyone?