Why are people mean?

Why are people mean?

I don't get it I always instinctively am nice to people. I don't get people that are total assholes to everyone all the time. Don't you feel guilty if u bully someone?

Attached: 1542900586061.jpg (600x444, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/50214181/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you twelve? That's just how people and society is when you grow up into an adult, people don't really give a fuck and just trying to survive out here, also people are mean on the internet cause it's cool or whatever.

>so mean
Chances are what you think is mean is funny to them, and you're just a pussy.

That's kinda mean of you user....

Attached: DthVWQHUUAAhMPd.jpg:large.jpe.jpg (639x635, 92K)

fuck the other 2 anons posting before me (and most people irl), they're just sad and or frustrated about their own problems and can't deal with themselves.
many people honestly just enjoy being shitty sometimes, for whatever reason. many people don't realize the possible results of their actions because they lack... i don't know, some kind of forward planning or something? a type of empathy? basic consideration?
not trying to apologize for them or defend them, just saying things.

>also people are mean on the internet cause it's cool or whatever
imagine what it must be like to think
>yeah, i'll be mean on the internet, that seems cool

t. autism

Humans are predators. Being nice is, to a predator, a prey behavior.

Because people think acting mean shows their superiority and dominance over you.

Attached: 1547203133599.jpg (1079x1014, 82K)

You need to go to the truly nice board.

is the nicest board around!

>Humans are predators
Maybe you, incel, but we don't hunt our food anymore.

They've been planning that bit of meanness all day to try to have an effect on your life. Take it seriously.

Some people actually do go out and hunt for food. lol seriously though.

I will be courteous to others that's about it. I never go out of my way to make someone feel bad unless they offend me. And I used to he nice to people all the time but when you get nothing in return its just a waste of time. Just the other day I go to a store act nice and friendly and the girl behind the counter was just being a cunt, and ended up overcharging me which I didn't realize until I left. I can't force anybody to be happy I just expect respect. I hate when people say I look angry or sad because that's none of your business

Nope, but I do have to pursue my goals and in a competitive society like ours, that means when I succeed, other people have to be hurt, and that's the way of it.

Stop being nice to people.

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/50214181/

Yep I can totally relate OP. They're evil shitsnakes you need to vigilant of.

Ego and lack of mindful compassion

You have to be careful about being nice. People mistake kindness for weakness and will walk all over you like a doormat. They will take advantage of you and drain you. It's very important to protect yourself from evil fucktards. We don't live in some happy rainbow sugardrop fairy land. We live in a cold cruel world with people are are genuinely evil. If you care about yourself and your wellbeing... you have to be assertive, set boundaries and not let people bend you over and fuck you in your metaphorical butt.

>I just expect respect.
best of luck with that. this isn't a shitty way for me to say i don't respect you and no one else could, but that expectations involving human interaction (especially involving polite or positive interaction) is often asking for disappointment, confusion, maybe even being upset.

not everyone is shitty, but it's far easier to deal with the shitty ones when you don't expect them all to not be shitty. just my opinion, not delivered as fact.

i have no actual advice i would be comfortable giving because i'm ASD and 34, the best i think i can offer is
>try not to be a dick if you can help it
>don't let your happiness be contingent on others decency toward you
and even that is just stuff that i do that might not work for you or anyone. that's okay.

I agree with you but why is it that everyone says
>thats just the way it is, people will fuck you over at the slightest opportunity
instead of like
>hey why don't we work on being less shitty, as people and persons

oh it's not cost-effective, oops.

Not everyone wants to work on themselves. For example some people will kill you, jack your wallet and not give one single fuck. You don't seem to understand the world we live in and the type of people that are here. This is a dog-eat-dog world.

>when you don't want to have ego barriers but if you don't put them up you'll just be trampled

We are too innocent for this world.

Because they either don't have morals, or because of their upbringing (harsh childhood/spoiled/etc.). Most people simply don't feel guilt to the extent that others do.

i guess i didn't make it clear enough that obviously this isn't this simple, it's not like several thousand years have passed in strife, waiting for me to show up and be like
>hey why don't you guys just chill

i know, user.

I learned long ago that being nice gets you no where. I starting being an asshole to people. I just want the world to burn now. Ive hurt so many people in my life, that even trying to reflect on it would weaken me as a person so i just ignore my feelings and keep pushing forward making sure to never so weakness or give anyone kindness ever. I also started wearing leather jackets, black boits, black skinny jeans, white tshirt, grease my hair back and carrying a pocket knife to fit my image. Also started smoking and learned how to flip a coin while leaning on a wall. Saywhat you want, but i will not show weakness.

>try not to be a dick if you can help it
I don't be a dick thats why I'm courteous to everyone as long as they treat me the same. I have a reason to feel disrespected when I go to a store and the employees are rude and rip me off. I'm not just going to walking around with a fake smile and acting like people are not asshole only out for themselves, because they are

Because it is in human nature (And the nature of all living beings) to be like this. Perhaps we as a society could change it if everyone really tried, but they aren't going to try so there is no point in longing for what can never be.

>I also started wearing leather jackets, black boits, black skinny jeans, white tshirt, grease my hair back and carrying a pocket knife to fit my image. Also started smoking and learned how to flip a coin while leaning on a wall
>Saywhat you want
I just can't, I don't even have words. I just wanted to bask in this post.

>I don't be a dick
i understand user.
yes, i understand user.

>Don't you feel guilty if u bully someone?
I set people up to think they are my friends and build relationships online with people that last a very long time and then I crush them.
I have done this a lot and I do not feel bad about it but it is not good thing to do.

I have also done many other bad things but I am trying to change.
Last time I done this I really ruined someone and I did it to try make me feel something but I felt nothing.

I am trying to become a better person, I dont feel human.
I have people I intend to scam I am working on currently.

I have a problem

Attached: 1476460532817.jpg (339x354, 21K)

Yeah its stupid to suggest being nice to everyone. I dont think thats the point here anyways. What people are asking is why some people go out of their way to be a cunt to people. Look at so many of the replies here who justify exactly that.

Oh shit u sound like a real tough customer plz I already gave you my lunch money

Attached: 1518920132401.jpg (657x526, 37K)

You are not anything new. You are just a spoiled kid. The catch is that the only people you have an effect on are similarly weak like you.

That's fucking crazy user seek help u need help

I don't believe that you really do. People are awful. People have always been awful. Therefore it follows that people will probably continue to always be awful in the future.

>innocent
I'd call it more like naivety and being a dumb ass.

Me the dumb ass.
Meme related.

Attached: MKAc4uu.jpg (564x353, 165K)

I dont see anybody justifying it besides the troll posts. But the answer is the world has shitty people who only think about themselves. There is no benifit to being courteous so why bother?

I just don't understand how people can have such a complete lack of empathy. I have noticed that in many Asian cultures this phenomenon is more common.

Attached: 1535185447134.jpg (1200x1200, 1.21M)

>You are not anything new.
I am not trying to look as if I am anything new
>You are just a spoiled kid.
I grew up poor and I am poor, I just do this for fun
>The catch is that the only people you have an effect on are similarly weak like you.
I am weak as I cannot change myself and know I should feel disgusted by the fact I like when they say
>i thought we were friends
I did this to a female the last time making her think we were in love for maybe 3 months and then decided to ruin her.

I am trying to change.
I dont have but a few friends as I cannot connect to them and they do not like the things I do.

>That's fucking crazy user seek help u need help
I am certified mentally ill but I try to keep my manipulation hidden from doctors.
I have done things I regret but for selfish reasons
grooming a kid to shoot up a school

I have vowed to change and I try so hard.

Attached: Xvw8nJ.jpg (1008x800, 146K)

Haha!

Whoops!

I meant Not r9gay.

Attached: 3bf.png (1054x776, 1.26M)

The last few hundred years has dissolved traditional family and community ties. There was a lot more co-operation back then, and people couldn't really afford to be assholes all the time (once again there were exceptions, but I mean in general). There also were less strangers, and people knew other people. Now people feel absolved of their responsibility when they are out-of-town (out-of-towners are always the rudest), and for people who do live here they can simply find a virtual community or move away or go other places if their physical community ostracizes them. And competition is emphasized in all walks of life, so its presence is always there and more aggressive assholes are going to be better and less guilty about it.

>I don't believe that you really do
we could go back and forth with i dont believe that you believe that i dont believe etc but instead:
i understand as much as i can, with the information that i've been given and the information i've attained on my own.
people are shitty and have always been shitty and likely will.

you might think i still don't understand and that's okay if you do. but i do. i have lived some shit, as you probably have too. i'm not claiming to understand more or better than you, in case you were wanting to go down that road.

>nobody is going out of their way to be a cunt except the ones going out of their way to be a cunt

Oh is the bug meme coming back? When will this board just merge with Jow Forums so it can be delet already?

>There was a lot more co-operation back then, and people couldn't really afford to be assholes all the time

I thought you were looking for an actual answer you won't get anywhere debating trolls. Even the trolls admit they are just weak and shitty people what else do you need to know?

I'm ok with handling people being mean to me but how do I take on multiple people ganging up on me and gaslighting me to make me think im the one at fault?

>people couldnt possibly have instincts to fuck with other people they just hate themselves
>there couldnt possible be any evolutionary incentive to enjoy fucking over the people in the cave next door
>they just hate themselves
Good joke

Attached: 8C8A58A8-83EF-414B-89C6-EECF620D8E40.jpg (768x768, 147K)

It's not naivety, not for me at least. I play the game even if I hate the rules and don't want to because if you want to succeed in the normie society way you have to. I don't want to live like this though. The longer I go the more I say fuck it and disregard people thinking I'm weak or whatever. Find potency in impotency. Stand up in the face of this mean world, and treat it with love and compassion whether it reciprocates or not. Unconditional love, not an easy thing.

>Stand up in the face of this mean world, and treat it with love and compassion whether it reciprocates or not. Unconditional love, not an easy thing.

Fuck off! You have no idea what i've had to deal with! Don't give me that bullshit! I am not looking to get buttfucked anymore! You go ahead and bend right over and let others fuck you in your ass! Go right on ahead! I wont stop you! HAVE FUN!

Being evil is roughly analogous to being mentally retarded. A rational mind tends to be cooperative rather than machiavellian as the smart person realizes chest banging in a localized dominance hierarchy is pointless. Smart people realize the extrema of their action s consequences and modify their behavior as such. People aren't evil necessarily, just retarded and irrational. Its easier to go on with that mindset than believing them to be evil.

>this behaviour is still a great idea today, everybody just keep that up for eternity

There are plenty of evil, mentally ill, humans. Tons of them! You really live in some sort of delusional mind set about this world!

Being nice is a mistake because the majority of people will assume they can dump all their problems or chores on you if you do one or two nice things for them. Now you understand why society is so shit.

Most people mode, (You)_1

Attached: IMG_0000.jpg (650x300, 45K)

I can't understand that people have so much empathy sometimes, even though I was that person several years ago.

Now all I feel is hate.

Jesus christ, the badass we deserve.

Some people, npcs, convince themselves that people who disagree with them are one-dimensional and evil things deserving of misery and ridicule. It's easier than exercising their minds and using any empathy.

I don't. You have to do your own thing. I'm not trying to get you to go a certain way. You've chosen struggle, that is fine and respectable.

Everyone has their autistic focus for one thing or another in this world. Each of us included. To others it may seem like pure retardation they have no time for, but to us, it is sacred and special. The subjective experience is a scary thing, a scary rabbit hole. This is why I do my best to treat others with compassion, because I can see my brand of annoying autism in others (albeit with another coat of paint), and I don't know how their internal world feels.

I just wish everyone was more mindful of that. It's unrealistic, but be the change you want to see it some such platitude, am I right?

>civilization is never going to collapse again guys! no more wars forever! unlimited resources! no need to be competitive anymore!

what are you trying to communicate with this user

Being able to psyche yourself into hurting someone will always be a useful skill. Im not saying everyone should act like dicks all the time but do you really think we just shouldnt even be capable of it?

i have never hurt someone on purpose
normies being so willing to harm each other feeds into my hatred of them

if you build up enough hatred, you evolve into a normalfaggot and start hurting everyone whether you notice or not

pointing out the stupidity of 'fucking over your neighbor is a bad idea and outdated concept' just because we live in advanced societies

i think when i get fit im gonna go around beating random people up and then running away. is this a good idea?

is it possible to have the potential to fuck over your neighbour while also trying to ensure that you don't fuck over your neighbour, unless of course it were necessary?

It is the best idea on this board today. You should definitely do that as soon as possible.

Of course but you cant wire that potential into 14billion peoples brains and not expect a few to abuse it.

of course. perhaps then there should be more deterrents to abusing that potential.

They're unconscious and brainwashed by propaganda that makes them better, unthoughtful consumers. You're the one who is delusional believing they're evil when concepts like these never even run through their brain.

It is unnatural to feel empathy. Everyone demonstrates antisocial and sociopathic behaviour. Humans are evolutionarily only meant to care about themselves.
Your problems and suffering are funny and entertaining at best, and uninteresting and boring at worst to 99.9% of the world population.

Always this.
>thats just how we are!
why don't we try to work toward something better?

>being a slave to the body
>not striving to fulfill the spirit

Hey look everyone, we got a pleb here!

you are not a robot you are a brad

Because almost no one's on board with it, you dumbass. Even most of the people who say they would be, aren't really, they're just virtue signalling. You work on it if you want. Good for you. Just don't be surprised when no one joins you.

I know that feel user. I mean I bully people on here but only if they deserve it, but irl I see people not give their seats up for the elderly and I'm like what the fuck is wrong with you. I always do it.

When youre unhappy with life or your day you project blame onto others and lash out your anxiety.

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten
never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy
wen day is dark alway rember happy day user

Thank I member now hapi day

It's very complicated in general but I'll explain why I'm very mean to certain people. When people act In a way I consider so reprehensible that they could not possibly be considered human I completely remove from them any right to be treated as anything less than dirt (this isn't necessarily obvious to anyone my consideration for someone to give up this right could be for as little as having incredibly stupid and harmful political views) in this scenario I will be happy to rip into them with no guilt despite there being no obvious reason to some people

Holy fuck please tell me this is real and not a copy pasta