Im not a fembot because of ugliness or because I want chad...

Im not a fembot because of ugliness or because I want chad. Im a fembot because I want a guy that thinks im the prettoest girl in the world. It hurts me that no one has told me that because I think it.

Attached: upset-little-girl-crying-stock-photo__k12368763.jpg (315x470, 30K)

taking bait i know

why would it bother you to be less pretty than the #1 prettiest girl? Or do you just want a guy to say it even if he doesn't really think it just to appeal to your vanity?

What I always wonder is how do people accept obvious lies like that?

Even if I was attracted to someone, I'm aware that there are better looking people in the world.

You aren't the pretiest woman and you'll never be, stop beign a princess and see your limitations.

>you're the prettiest girl in MY world, femanon...

It does bother me. Ive always been the prettiest and when I see a girl that might be prettier and she isnt a supermodel I feel like my existence doesnt matter. Like im replacable. Id be fine I guess being the top 5 or even 10 but guys just finnd any girl pretty just because and it bothers me. They dont deserve to be thought of as pretty especially by a guy thats taken.
What about the actual prettiest girl? Is it still a lie when shes told that?

>like im replaceable

to the guy in your life, you're not replaceable, because you're there for him. Not many women have been there for him in his life. If your looks is all you bring to a relationship, even the prettiest girl can be replaced, because the value you offer to a man through your deeds and attitude is a worth lot more than your beauty. Most guys are extremely happy with a girl in the top 25% of physical beauty, provided she's caring and nurturing. A girl like that would make a guy feel incredibly lucky to have her.

Men live lives of replaceability. Most men can be swapped out for others, and have to be very hardworking, very skilled, and very proactive in order to become irreplaceable. It's not a property you're born with, but one that takes constant effort to maintain.

Plus, ten years from now, you won't be the prettiest, even if at one point you were, you should get used to it, and learn ways to be irreplaceable without your beauty being the main contributor to that.

>the actual prettiest girl
comes down to taste. there's no objective prettiest girl, and there's probably ten thousand or more girls who would be the prettiest girl to someone.

There's also the problem that nobody has seen everybody, and even if you're the prettiest girl I've ever seen, there's still billions of girls I haven't seen, among whom there might be someone I find prettier.

Nice LARP faggot now get the fuck out of my board

So, you want a liar?

what if im the top 25% and caring and nurturing but im really dumb.. because thats me
>
Plus, ten years from now, you won't be the prettiest, even if at one point you were, you should get used to it, and learn ways to be irreplaceable without your beauty being the main contributor to that.
that would have been the case but luckily the white race is running out so its likely I am one of the last of the prettiest

Give me a picture of urself, maybe I'll tell you that

I suppose it wouldn't be a lie but she'd only hold that title for a short while as societal standards change and time saps at her beauty.

You kind of dodged my question though. Why would you accept the lie and be happy about it?

Is it because it's just one of those lies people are expected to hear in a relationship like "I'll always love you" and "You're the best thing that ever happened to me"?

>Ive always been the prettiest
You would like a massive narcissist. I would love to make a girl feel pretty, but I wouldn't waste my time with you. I can tell from what you've posted already that you're shallow and vain, and your ego is the size of a small moon. Get real, woman, or woe betide the man who ends up with you.

No I dont want a liar.
Ive seen random guys write blogposts about how some model really is the prettiest girl hes ever seen and then explains why. Obviously he didnt do that to impress her because he doesnt gage a chance, he just wanted to express his opinion.
And people always say that you will always find other people attractive. But if you put an average girl next to ugly girls the average girl can seem like a 9. and if you put her next to a prettier girl all of the sidden she might not be pretty at all anymore.
Since thats a thing, surely there has to have been a time where a girl was so pretty and amazing that the guy couldnt compare her to others so he only had eyes for her.
Thats what I want. I wont get out of this fembot rut until I find a guy that genuinely worships me and is a sane rational person.

>the white race is running out
it may be in decline, but there are still gonna be millions of young white girls, some of whom will outshine you when they're in their peak bloom and you're a decade past yours.

and like i said, it's not what you look like that is gonna make a guy happy (at least not in the long run) but how you behave and what you do to make the life you and him are sharing better.

>I want only Chad to tell me im pretty

FTFY

I didnt know those were lies. I thought they were meant by the people saying it.
If I knew it were a lie and he was BSing I wouldnt accept it.
If he did mean it I would be happy knowing im the best. It would feel like an accomplishment.

I dont. I have a thing for less desirable looking guys or average guys(as long as their not total manlets)
I gave a couple guys a chance and I was with this one guy(online) and I would have thought that by how much he claimed to love me he would have thought this about me but he didnt.
even when i go for guys that are way under my league I dont get what I deserve. Im a good person on the inside and offer a lot. but it would be nice to have someone think that highly of me. I think that is the only person that deserves my virginity.

This is obviously a lie, because betas/incels/less desireable men will literally say this all the time. You just want someone attactive to say it to you for validation.

>I have a thing for less desirable looking guys or average guys(as long as their not total manlets)
>(as long as their not total manlets)

Attached: 1529408332053.jpg (346x450, 22K)

>I have a thing for less desirable guys
Hit me up on discord, then.
Tacitus Kilgore#2502

Whoever gets with you will be settling and you'll be settling for them. Nobody is perfect. We make the best of what we're given and try to improve things from there

LARP thread incoming

If I were your boyfriend I would constantly tell you that you were the prettiest girl in the world, I would you treat like you were a princess. And then you cheat on me and leave me for some asshole who treats like some worthless whore, which is what you are. Because women never want what they say they want, really they enjoy being treated like dogs. That's their natural state

>Im not a fembot because of ugliness
Then you're not a fembot.
White women truly are the most delusional entitled cunts on this planet.

Have you ever been worshiped before? I have, and it is totally boring and meaningless. You would get over it fast.

based user killed this larp

You're the prettoest girl in this thread.

>mfw she's not even the prettiest girl ITT

You are the potattoest girl in the world , did I do it right?

>tfw I'm a demisexual
>tfw I don't allow friendgirls
>tfw I can look my partner in the eyes and truthfully say they are the only person I'm attracted to.

Feels good