Got a membership

>got a membership
>too scared to go to the gym
Im just scared people would make fun of me, how do i beat this

Attached: 1525607110037.png (246x182, 10K)

If you actually want to go to the gym you will stop making excuses for why. Grow a thicker skin and start working out or accept that the every day you look at yourself it will be a painful reminder of your own unwillingness to act. Being weak is nothing to be ashamed of. Staying weak is shameful.

bait seen it before off to the manlet pits

dont go

Attached: 811464D9-11B1-45F4-A719-B201734C9D85.jpg (674x771, 223K)

80% of the people in the gym are either dyels or fattiez, you're in the majority

Nobody is going to make fun of you. To be honest, if you're very, very weak, people might take a private passing glance, but honestly if you just eat right and follow a beginner program you'll be stronger than the median gymgoer within like 4 months

>I'm delusional
>I believe something that isn't true
>Even if that thing we're true (people make fun of me) it wouldn't actually stop me from doing anything

im actually fat and have gyno.
Ill mark your words

Make fun of them first

I had the same fear but it went away after going like twice. You'll realize that nobody really cares and everyone is just focused on their own thing

in that case you won't even have to eat right to get stronger than them

This is but worthless lie. I'm gym junkie for at least 3 years now and i loudly make fun of people who enter gym for the first time. Like "Yo fatty you going to lose weight or dignity ere?" or "Shieet your squat looks like you are bout to take dick faglord". I always break their spirit so i will weed out genetic waste and have more girls for myself.

Works every time.

You think that's bad just wait till they find out you're an avatar fagging discord tranny!

No one will look at you as long as you aren't doing some weird shit like barbell chest flies

>barbell chest flies

Whats wrong with this????

If I see you in the gym changing rooms user,I'm gonna rape you, you little beta bitch

if you dont harm me physically i would much prefer you in the gym and tell me what i do wrong in the gym

DUAL WIELD

If youre trying to psych yourself up, get a bar at home and just practice form for a week or so until you know what you want to do. Literally nobody is going to stare at you unless you're doing some really meme shit. You have to realize that 60%+ of the people at the gym are people who barely know what they're doing too. A small population of people are actually people who lift. Especially if you're going to something like a Planet Fitness, it's mostly just landwhales.

Chances are you're just fat
Just lift dude

>but honestly if you just eat right and follow a beginner program you'll be stronger than the median gymgoer within like 4 months
This. I started out as a complete twink having no idea what I was doing and after less than 6 months I was doing better than other guys my age who play soccer and have been going to the gym since forever. I also started getting compliments from girls after like 4-5 months.
You read that muscle gain comes super slow everywhere but in my experience that doesn't really apply, at least not in the beginning. I didn't even eat that well, just had some additional eggs or skyr every day and cut out all crap.

you can do it user, I was the same and I've sorta overcame it. I go regularly now but I still don't dare to do barbell bench presses because I can't talk to other people to get them to spot lol

Post body.

You're right to be scared. I would bully the fuck out of you

why? I would be okay with it aslong as you dont hurt me physically

just keep in mind that everyone at the gym is extremely self-obsessed, making bullying the last thing on anyone's mind

>implying an Jow Forums incel has the ability to bully anyone face to face

Attached: 05d.jpg (450x338, 23K)

my body is too beatiful to post. You wont handle it traveler

No one cares what you're doing my man. Doing anything is admirable, improving yourself takes time and everyone starts somewhere.

My first week of lifting I failed a bench at 65 pounds, and I weighed like 110, some dude had to pull it off me. And yeah it was embracing as fuck. But I never stopped, I'm not at 160, around 12% bf and can bench lmao2pl8.

We're all gonna make it breh

I used to hate running so I’d have to convince myself to do it
What I would do is tell myself id just pit on my running gear then see how I feel, then I’d get myself to go to the front door and stand outside it and see how I felt, then I’d lock the door before deciding if I’d run or not
Not once did I ever unlock the door and go back inside, I always chose to run.

Try break your process of going to the gym down into smaller chunks like this and you’ll find it easier over time

Attached: 23E9C068-E20E-4D2D-8172-94DF41355666.jpg (1200x886, 522K)

Just think, how often do you think about embarrassing things other people have done? Never right? No one sits around thinking "omg I can't believe that guy at the bus stop stuttered when he talked to me". People are waaaaay too occupied with themselves and what appearance they give off to ever even notice some DYEL at the gym. No one cares user.

ok guys you really motivated me to go to the gym. I really want to improve my life and I want to be someone you look up to, that is what i chase and i will make it true.

Attached: 1552126399256.jpg (300x345, 21K)

A friend of my mother's goes to the gym and she has dwindling leg muscles due to being diabetic and kidney issues. It looks very bizzare but nobody would dare say anything about it other than suggest exercises or something.
Judt bring some headphones and you will be in and out like you weren't even there.

Quit larping and go back to Jow Forums. You aren't fooling anyone.

Attached: 1531353101467m.jpg (768x1024, 84K)

no

ITS ONLY JUST BEGUN CMON user 8 HOUR ARM WORKOUT

WHATEVER IT TAKES RIGHT BABE

Attached: 1456241057776.jpg (324x632, 277K)

you will never improve and you will fail. You was destined to it. Only ascended masters can change their natural life cycle and make it bend to their will. You are not one of them.

I have a functional body and i dont take drugs. I dont think i will not be able to do that.

Shut the fuck up you retarded Jow Forums faggot. Get the fuck off my board you degenerate cunt

Genetics wont let you experince beauty of musclar body. You will need to convice gods to let them to show you the truth. If you will see the truth and that existence pushes us to evolve and become better then maybe you will recieve gift of eternal blessing.

no.

Crabs in a bucket.

Attached: never improve.png (702x1018, 334K)

Neck yourself, blackpiller.

Olympic *

Turn that fear of the gym you have into hate. Yes, the gym is filled with Chads & Stacey’s. But ya know what? Fuck’em! Go into that gym with your fat self. Get on the treadmill and run. Let your sweat-stink mark it as your territorial claim. Use the weights and the squat rack, Mark then as yours with the sweat off your brow as you lift. Fuck everyone else there and their opinion of you. You’re at the gym for you, for yourself, and your betterment. Be that still stone that turns their calm stream into rapids.

That's fine you're gonna kill yourself soon anyway

No one will care about you when you go to the gym.just work out for your self no one gives a shit .everyone wants to work out why would they spend time laughing at you when they can spend that time working out

Attached: 1554872254927.png (650x450, 644K)

I can train you ;)

Nobody gives a shit what you are doing retard
You are not special

I had those fears too, so I did home workouts for 6 months so I didn't look like a complete faget when I did go. Completely pointless. I should have just gone day 1. No one cares what you do or what you look like. Just have decent hygiene and act civil. Good luck OP

ok user ty c:

>No one will care about you
>Daily threads of people talking about and making fun of the people in their gym

But seriously, OP. If I can do it, you can. Good luck.

Attached: 1504416879596.jpg (250x366, 14K)