My dick is ugly, thin shapeless and tiny

My dick is ugly, thin shapeless and tiny
Its over, there is no reason zo live like this

Attached: 245666.jpg (1089x2577, 258K)

Put it by a ruler so i can see how big it actually is.

Could be worse bud. My cock is like 7 or 8 inches when full mast but has birthmarks on it and is bent to the left.

Suck on mine tiny dicked fag

Attached: 20181118_151707.jpg (2576x1932, 1.21M)

must be awful having a 7-8 inch dick, i'm sorry bro

Its a big cock, but not a pretty one.

Skinny and long is not good.

so what? mine is tiny and ugly

No its thick enough, Its just not straight and has a huge birth mark on the underside of it.

you are just here to brag in my thread bud, fuck off

damn, talk about unlucky. really sorry to hear that. really sorry for your tragic disfigurement you stupid piece of shit

Why the hell are you so nasty? Its probably not your dick holding you back. If you speak to everyone like this, then that is likely the problem.

>Its probably not your dick holding you back
lol look at my pic, it'ss baby sized

i don't care about your dick, but you literally came in this thread just to humblebrag

Im not too fond of my dick to be honest, I figured i could find solace.in the arms of r9k. But obviously your personality is as rotten as your cock is tiny.

Go back to /b/ dickpic anons reeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: Angrypepe.jpg (443x443, 21K)

my cock's not tiny. but yours having birthmarks and bending to the side a little is literally fucking nothing and you know it. there are people way, way worse off than you or me

fuck you humblebragging cunt

Yeah why lie at this point, I am Chad and you arean't and there is NOTHING you can do about it. Im also only 6ft. 6'3 would be good, but i try to make do.

Attached: 6666687959976864112-1490313752.gif (204x360, 1.15M)

I am stroking it right now, and its gettin hard.

Attached: mike.jpg (168x299, 8K)

i'm 6'2, it's terrible to have a babydick on a 6'2 body

this image needs more context i cant tell how big it is in proportion to the rest of your body

most handsome penis in this thread though OP

>""""robots"""" are posting their dicks again
hmm

it's very small, imagine it on a somewhat tall body
also it's prettty ugly the second guy has a much better looking dick, also bigger

no yours is kind of a perfect shape. the second dick is small at the base then gets bigger in the middle which i find ugly. also your dick isnt like all shiny and pale and pink and slimey looking

well thanks, it's still baby size tho

it looks like a good size but i cant tell from the picture

someone post the obvious circumcision bait that will spiral into a 260-reply shitshow already

You literally posted this thread and have been mashing the refresh button so someone would tell you your cock isn't so bad. Absolutely appalling,

This. I'm surprised more robots haven't started posting theirs yet.