Breakfast is a scam

Breakfast is a scam

Attached: 29414456_2115225198711525_7479005205984444416_n.jpg (960x792, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4yWQiWfgssM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so is bloatmaxxxxing

why

Gravity is a scam, Nick J Fuentes is right about science being fake. Grizzly shouldn't be able to ride a fucking bike

The longer you delay breakfast the longer your body stays in a catabolic state. Say bye bye to your gains.

Kek, tell that to IF faggot

Attached: Fasting-Infographic-Hi-Res-1024x682.jpg (1024x682, 139K)

I would love to see a health professional rip this shit apart

This

why is this fat piece of shit posted so often on this board fitness board?

Mirin those forearms

>The Renegade Pharmacist

Attached: 18ECF8CC-A0EC-47A4-950B-A3B24A0F8BE3.jpg (272x276, 41K)

You won't though, because most "health professionals" are hacks and actual scientists are seeing benefits.

Attached: event-cover-3377.jpg (800x600, 86K)

There are benefits if you don't mind losing some muscle

You can actually gain muscle on longer fasts because natural hgh levels skyrocket. Not sure about IF tho desu

not sure if troll or retarded

go away twinky fag

#2 sounds like total bs

I doesn't matter if I skip breakfast, fast, whatever. I can't lose weight. Some people are just genetically predisposed to being fat

its not. When you start tapping into your fat stores you go into hunt mode. Its evolution (nonjewish version)

not gonna make it

why would I give two shits about losing some muscle, when I gain more in the long run? anything but IF is a waste of time and will age you faster. IF is one of the best anti-aging tips out there along with MNM. I'm not gonna listen to some 20 years old faggots claiming how good their breakfast is, when they are acne ridden, leathery skinned faggots. It's also ironic how it's ALWAYS those guys that claim "men age like wine". NO, men who take care of their skin age like wine you age like fullfat milk. Get a skincare routine use sunscreen, do IF and take MNM and no I'm not a boomer, I'm a 22 years old guy who wants to preserve his youth, the earlier you start the better.

Attached: yarp.gif (500x382, 125K)

With the power to weight ratio in this pic you'd be able to rinse him in a fuckin' twingo.

>Imagine actually believing this

Eating is a scam if you're a fat. IF is for those who want to get lean. It's all mental since you fatasses have been stuffing mcdonalds and pasta down your throats for 15+ years. I'm Into my week fast and i'm not even hungry. Starvation is a meme, Food addiction is real.

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 22K)

Sure dude

*goes bald after destroying his endocrine system with fasting in your path*

Don't talk bad about snake man, He will find you and he will make you fast.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

I want to stomp your faggot face in. I don't know why, but you just come off as a raging faggot.

snake man didn't like that response.

Attached: sddefault (1).jpg (640x480, 24K)

********citation needed

You will lose muscle if you are a body builder and start fasting due to the nature of how much protein and food you need to cover your exercise since you train so much. So of course you will lose muscle, If you want a lean body(pic related) that is natural with a six pack fasting will not break that muscle down.

Attached: lean-male-body.png (229x293, 109K)

If you want to build a body like pic related with a lot of muscle, You will not be able to with long term fasting.

Attached: gettyimages-689743242-1529616397.jpg (480x320, 19K)

Dinner is the scam. Why stuff your face just to sleep on all those cals? Big breakfast lighter lunch and light dinner is the way to go. People just skip breakfast because it’s the weak easy way to fast

>no I'm not a boomer, I'm a 22 years old

Attached: 1528280512373.png (604x717, 814K)

also leaving obligatory snake man video on muscle loss.
youtu.be/4yWQiWfgssM

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 7K)

What if the one meal you eat is in the morning, say, after working out?

>MNM
?