Purpose

What does a man wake up for these days?

Attached: 1525434469240.jpg (1226x1535, 1.65M)

No idea user I just do it cause I can't lay in bed all the time

to make it to the next one, hoping that after one day, things will be better

These two desu. I know deep down it won't get better though

I still believe things will be better some day.

to shoot my white ropes at some cute pictures of hot javfus - peak comfy if you ask me.

Attached: perfection2.jpg (728x900, 84K)

to pee and shit

By that you mean "I'm just going to sit here and hope things improve" to which they won't. 10 years later and you'll still be the same predicament.

cake steam games and the ufc

no, by that i mean I have a list of certs I'm aiming to get by the end of this year, and if my current job does not make me hate my life choices by then, that list should be enough to get me one of many jobs elsewhere for comparable pay. The new environment should make me happy for a while, and if it doesn't, I'll self-study up some more certs and move on again.

Meanwhile, there are other things I'm working on, but the chief cause of my unhappiness is something I am doing something about.

>What does a man wake up for these days?

The smell of napalm in the morning.

Meanwhile, there are other things I'm working on. I can't lay in bed all the time.

I know deep down it won't get better, though, but I still believe things will be better some day.

I'm just going to sit here and hope things improve 10 years later.

The UFC is a lie.

Work. Its the only thing that gives me purpose and when I'm there is the only time that my mind isn't bugging me to kill myself.

don't mind me, just checking your double trips, that's what gives me purpose today

literally routine and that i cant kill myself

You have a a set number of time on this planet. Some people get more some get less. It's up to you what you do with your time here. Life isn't fair or easy. Whatever you choose to do with your life always remember to enjoy the ride.

Attached: 1365460446925.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

Who is this deity

stop putting pussy on a pedestal

It's just another nervous system in a meatsuit wrapped around a skellington, just like everyone else.

this is Anri Okita and her milkers
and this is a faggot

Attached: anri2.png (296x242, 109K)

my purpose in life is to literally get this get

oooh you missed

What the fuck are double trips?
The absolute state of newfags these past couple of months. Checking posts with no relevance, coming up with "double trips".
Go back to pewdiepie or plebbit or wherever you came from.

welp time to kill myself i guess

nice knowing y'all

Not that guy, but:

Two sets of trips in a row are double trips. Have you no eyes? Newfag, oldfag - anyone can look at that post ID and know what double trips are.

>he gets middletrips as he posts

>time to fap
>bladder is full
>damn is it new years again?
Most common causes.

Sometimes I wish I was a mindless moron, happy to just work, drink and fuck; taking pleasure in what the current popular entertainment is, and agree with whatever the popular opinion is.

To shut off my alarm
and to fap

not sure if tryhard or master baiter