/NHK/ Hikikomori(shut in) thread

>what is a hikikomori
This thread is for western hikkis or shut ins/hermits.
people who do not leave their room or home for a very long time or only do so for food and essentials.

As I sit alone in the dark I wonder if there are any more people like me out there lurking?

feel free to ask any hikikomori questions.
feel free to talk feels about being one and isolated.

Attached: 1535482537649.jpg (800x1025, 444K)

Other urls found in this thread:

saucenao.com/
saucenao.com/search.php?db=999&url=https://i.4cdn.org/r9k/1547598816064.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I only go out to take out the trash, groceries and night walks.

i haven't left my room in years but thats just because im autistic

>I only go out to take out the trash, groceries and night walks.
2many abos to night walk here
>i haven't left my room in years but thats just because im autistic
tell me more, are you on gibs?
you aint left your room once.

I dont even go outside anymore, if theres no food ill just drink water for weeks and hopefully die of bad nutrition

im on disability now so I just wont go outside anymore.
I will probably KMS this year for sure if I find no meaning

This thread is so dead

I cannot make friends even online, though years of isolation and betrayal has made me schizoid.

I am the same way.
And since video games are dying the people that I played with online are slowly drifting away

Attached: 54742852_p0.jpg (759x1000, 782K)

>mmorpgs are dead
>forums are dead
>haven't made a friend in a decade

so i've always wondered, how do you economically support yourselves? is it through parents or through the government?

Mix of parents and making some cash online, no neetbucks here.

The happiest year of my life I had just been a complete shut-in. There is hardly any pleasure to be had in the outside world. Everything feels meaningless and stale and sad, and while I wish I had seen some things I'm 100% positive that the outside World is filled with sad and depressing thing. Whole I was a NEET my mind was always directed towards enjoyment and thinking of my hobbies and God everywhere outside just makes me feel sad. Seeing other people just brings me disgust now. The only thing I regret not seeing before was going to Churches/temples.

True happiness is in NEETdom.

Attached: IMG_20190115_181702683_BURST001-2080x1560.jpg (2080x1560, 453K)

I always wonder about this, since most of you are muricans, where Do you get the shekels for rent and food? Or Do you all just have really supportive parents?

The gov sends them money for not being functional

>making some cash online
fill us in user

Attached: 1536948492905.jpg (406x893, 145K)

Don't want to be that guy but source?

C programming.

>As I sit alone in the dark
I do the same thing, I get relaxed in the dark, it's a way of switching off the world.

everyday i sit inside mostly in silence wondering if ill get up or stop thinking
everyone thinks being cute girl makes u get attention but its all the wrong attention so i hide online
irl i can barely go outside due to disability
i like my comfy cutie girls to look at and draw and i like feeling ok
im a degenerate and wanna die

all i do is look at cute girls and talk online

Attached: f93f56beb7f2112f296008ec6473c80f.jpg (300x300, 34K)

Roommate knocked on my door today for my share of the rent, first time I've spoken to anyone at all besides myself in a week. I was struck by how eerie the English sounded between us when I've only heard spoken Japanese via anime for at least the last 4 days.

saucenao.com/
saucenao.com/search.php?db=999&url=https://i.4cdn.org/r9k/1547598816064.jpg

>how do you economically support yourselves? is it through parents or through the government?
im on disability money

>True happiness is in NEETdom.
some of us get no joy in life I envy you
or just scam people
agoraphobia fucks off when I cant see anything but the drkness
incel fags dont get it.
dont become one of us
>>>>>>>>>>>
gunjy#7338
add me

>or just scam people
>gunjy#7338
kek

Attached: 1542278755373.jpg (742x720, 52K)

I get off on it...im trash

are there any other neets that would want to exchange emails? i feel like talking to someone

Do you have Facebook? We can talk

I can relate to this so much. I am only happiest when I am alone in my room, in the dark, playing video games and eating food that makes me happy. As soon as I have to go outside or speak to someone I feel so fucking depressed and lonely because I cannot connect with people, and I am reminded of that. I wish those moments could last forever.

Why don't we have a comfy minecraft server

Attached: 123951.png (658x662, 59K)

gunjy#7338
hey add me..OP hikki

tfw aryan hikikomori, my ancestors would be disgusted

Attached: IMG_7758.jpg (854x1280, 185K)

no, fuck off you larpers

Your ancestors didn't have to sacrifice all of their dignity, health and free time just to survive.

I have medical records I can prove I aint no larp.

Thanks m8 for the website and how to use it. really appreciate it.

Don't know what ot post so I'll just post what I like
I like The rising of the shield hero
Yakui Mushrooms
Not speaking for months
Spending weeks playing games to music or podcast
Eating the same meals half the time
Kinda likes when my cat bites me I think it's her form of affection
I like when I'm not thinking of woman
I like collecting manga
I like eating foods that will half my life expectancy

I am a neet. What would you want to talk about?

So I just watched this for the first time recently. This shit broke me badly. I cried several times throughout the series. I hate what I am but I can't overcome it. I wasn't always this was way but the older I got the more my mental health began to deteriorate. I just wish I had someone to genuinely help me and be my friend like the MC in this did.

Going outside is a scary concept, but I can hack it as long as it's just the grocery store or something. The other day I somehow got tricked into going to the city for a haircut. Cities make me so nervous and I feel like an undesirable will rob me or kill me at any moment. Fuck big cities.

Attached: NHK.jpg (1290x482, 41K)

>As I sit alone in the dark I wonder if there are any more people like me out there lurking?

OP you are in the wrong place there are no real hikikomori on Jow Forums Jow Forums is a normalfag board and by the way hikikomori is not not leaving your house its not leaving your bedroom inside the house you live in.

Attached: japan-hikikomori-Fuminori-Akao.ngsversion.1518586205290.adapt.1900.1.jpg (1900x1266, 190K)

I'm so fucking fed up with my wage slave job you guys. I used to work mornings and have free time to take care of necessities and relaxing but nowadays I have to work all day or at night and my sleep schedule is fucked as a result. My errands all pile up onto my day off and then I don't do them because I just want to laze around I'm so tired.
How can I quit and live the NEET dream? I won't become a hikki but I can't take this shit any longer. I need to be free

Where do you guys sustain yourselves? Is there any online work for someone with absolute 0 skills on yurop?

how do i make money writing c for people online
for the love of god i would do anything to be able to do this

lmao as if he would let some faggot on his turf

hikkineet with a whole house here
90% of my day is spent at the computer in my office, i also have a futon for when i get too drunk to walk across the hallway to my bedroom
we do exist

OP here.
BUMP
Passed out by mix my valiums and alcohol.

always nice knowing you might not wake up