General Hygiene

So what kind of products do you use when washing away the stress of the day? I use pic related along with a charcoal face wash and coconut oil conditioner no shampoo.

Attached: IMG_5450.jpg (355x355, 24K)

>This thread is empty

Explains why gyms smell so much

Nasty fucks probably drive home sweaty and don't take showers at the gym.

And? YOU GOT A FUCKIN PROBLEM BRO?

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 22K)

Just got these, any anons use these before?

Attached: mane_tail.jpg (368x550, 45K)

>Everyone conditioner, shampoo, moisturizing lotion
>pumice stone
>epsom salt for nice bath time

That's it

Based. This stuff makes my hair so soft. Pretty good price wise for how much you get too.

Face wash/day cream for face /night cream for face/good body lotion

>nice bath time
How does it feel to be low test and gay? True men only need a shower if even. You use bar soap and get in, get wet, get washed, get rinsed, and get out.

>Smell like a man
>Mustache illustration
>Dr somethings
>Stupid animated thing

Whew you got cucked. You fell hook, line and sinker for their stupid hipster millennial marketing tricks. You need a product to tell you what to smell like? Fuck off soiboi

There's nothing more homo than this trend of "manly" hygiene products. Like holy shit these hipsters sure do act like women while trying to prove how much of a man they are. Literally the only specialty hygiene product you should be using is cologne or aftershave. There's no point in not just getting the cheap mass-produced brand of everything else. Hell, even Aqua Velva smells pretty nice. Just use that.

do you guys use deodorant around the house? I always use it when im going out of the house. When your lazily around the house my armpits stink because i dont want to ruin my clothes with any deo marks and dont mind stinking when im by myself. Im not a disgusting degenerate and very clean.

Yo I had this exact soap but the tar one. Good shit, but it runs out fast and is expensive for how long it lasts tho.

What is the most based soap or bodywash then?

You’re the one making such a big fucking deal about the packaging. Who cares what the stupid packaging looks like as long as the shit works? Do you constantly worry about people judging you by the products you pick up in the store? Yeah I bet you never try anything remotely new or interesting just the same old garbage so nobody thinks you’re a hipster. Insecure cuck.

Might not be the right place for this, but do any of you guys suffer from bad breath? What do you to fix it up?

> I haven't washed my hair with commercial shampoo in 2 years, and it has never felt better, thicker, and I don't experience 'greasy hair' at all anymore
> My face routine consists of: AM: Gentle cleanser, moisturizer, sunscreen. PM: Gentle cleanser, twice a week I chemical exfoliate, moisturizer, followed by my rosacea medication (Soolantra, works great btw)
> I use dove body bar beauty bar for body wash
> my dental hygiene has been the best it's ever been, I have custom fitted whitening dental trays as well
> I put rogain on my face 2x a day as well

Attached: 11116858_1588239854727176_418976000_n.jpg (480x480, 27K)

Get a metal tongue scraper and use it every night. Don’t be too aggressive let it do the work itself.

Floss every night before bed. Look up how to do it RIGHT.

Brush twice a day preferably with a good electric toothbrush.

>crying about bo smell in the gym

Jeez, what a bunch of fucking poofters. I'll lift even after a construction work came from a 12 hour shift in desert feeling heat and reeks of BO. Don't bother me because i'm a man.

Yes. The smell's kinda strong but it's the only thing that gets fine dust outta my hair.

Cerave cleansing face wash, the acne or normal one +nizoral as needed for some dumb skin stuff.
Dr bronners baby mild or rose because I like the smell, and a cowash/cleansing conditioner, sometimes a mask for the hair, depending on whatever I find on sale. Sometimes I'll use a bit of jojoba or coconut oil in my hair, if I decide to use a shampoo to help get out dirt, chlorine or whatever.

In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Whitening trays will erode your enamel. There is no cure. Enjoy.

Cold shower daily after lifting
A *hint* of roll on deodorant.
Proper cleanse shower with random, budget, non-perfumed, low-in-weird-chemicals, 'poo, on Sundays before Church.
Have beard. No products used.

That's it. Welcome to manhood, user.

post hair

Use water to clean yourself. If you want to get those hard to reach places you take hold of the shower head and shoot the water directly into them. If you want a specific smell then use a fragrance.

Use dr.bronner since it’s good for full body and comes in a gallon jug

Almost all bodily cleaning products nowadays contain EDTAs and other harmful chemicals (have a look at the ingredients list of your soap/shower gel/shampoo and google the ingredient names + pubmed and see what happens). They fuck up your skin. I know from personal experience, I've tried probably close to a dozen different soaps and shower gels commonly bought from a supermarket trying to find something that doesn't make my skin dry and cause spots.

Recently what I have taken an interest in is traditional soap products, because prior to the industrial revolution, none of the chemicals we find in every soap brand today existed. What you have are Castile soaps and the like. My personal favourite is Aleppo soap, which, as still made in Syria today, as for the last 1,200 years, is literally made from just 4 ingredients (potassium oleate (the potassium salt of olive oil), potassium laureate (the same but of laurel oil), water, and lye (from wood ash)).

It's a bit more expensive than the cheapest options in the supermarket (generally about £2 per 100g on Amazon), but my skin has never felt this good in my life, and it has pretty much stopped the spots I got on my face from appearing.

Attached: traditional-old-hand-made-olive-oil-soap-cut-into-block-blocks-factory-C2R6PN.jpg (1300x953, 197K)

>seeking the approval of other men for basic decisions
>needing validation for the "most based bodywash"
never gonna make it

of course, why would I risk foot fungus?

No-poo here

>Thinking it fucking matters.

Idk whatever's the cheapest at Walmart/Costco that doesn't smell like flowers. Unless you're literally caked in shit and motor oil it's all going to be completely adequate for smelling nice.

This is such a common Jew trick- take something completely ordinary, cheap and unremarkable as compared to the competition, then dress it up and pretend like it's extra super special and demand extra shekels from the goyim.

I tried the no shampoo meme and had horribly itchy scalp and dandruff after a month. Hair looked fine tho

You’re the one making such a big fucking deal about the packaging. Who cares what the stupid packaging looks like as long as the shit works?

YOU'RE the one making a big deal about the packaging, because you pay more for it.

>Yeah I bet you never try anything remotely new or interesting.

Brainless consumerist mentality.

It works for me. Sorry I'm not a poor fag like you who buys best value body gel. It keeps my skin feeling good. Probably the hemp that's inside it but it feels great.

Attached: IMG_5336.jpg (597x620, 47K)

>pays extra for the same shit

He might be poor, you're definitely retarded.

>girl's shampoo and conditioner 3-4 times a week
>whatever shower gel I think smells nice
>strong as fuck roll on deodorant/antiperspirant
>random gilette/bic garbage to shave with

>charcoal face wash
redpill me on this

Attached: image.jpg (540x540, 181K)

Your points are correct, but I honestly think OP and this thread is a paid advertisement by Dr. Squatch. They've recently launched a large advertising campaign on youtube and social media. Makes sense that they'd target the self conscious users of Jow Forums too.

I use it because my skin is very oily and it clears out my pores very well. The charcoal makes my face feel cool/cold so I use it in the morning when I wake up.