What was the last good era in this pic?

What was the last good era in this pic?

Attached: 1520553810193.jpg (1128x1535, 571K)

Late Gen Y - Core Gen Y
if you weren't in either of these groups, don't @ me

fpbp. Also, I still want to have sex with Jenny the robot

Early Gen Z fucks need to gtfo
they have no tastes

Older people would say those are when everythin went to shit because ADHD flipbook anime invaded

30 year old reporting in
The internet died in 2005.
It went from nerds who liked things to stage 3 cancer overnight with assholes, whiny faggots, and malicious fucks.
Would you believe that back then flash and javascript had open access to your browser and nobody ever did anything malicious?

The new stage that needs to be added to this picture is the SJW stage where its invaded by social justice warriors and everyone is told they are racist and evil and they shove unwanted sexist and racist content into the hobby for no reason.

Then perhaps a final stage where the devs disable grouping with friends and insert ban systems that allow users to report you for frivolous personal opinion garbage where you then get banned from the game for doing nothing wrong but committing wrong think even if what you did was mechanically or factually correct to do.

A final stage would be a remake by a chinese company that half asses everything and shoves pay systems and inserts lootboxes into the game and a zergful of kids join it and annihilate your former hobby entirely causing the company to go bankrupt and your favorite hobby to end.

Attached: cancer.jpg (1600x829, 321K)

yes no maybe I dont know can you repeat the question? youre not the boss of me now and youre not so big life is unfair...

All of these things were mainstream. All of it's shit.

Attached: C456789.png (465x218, 56K)

this but it happened after 2011
orig

It happened in 2005 zoomer. Youtube started web 2.0

no its around 2005-2006 when myspace happened.

>youll never again be 12 in 1998 as one of the only 100kish people on the internet knowing everyone in your community on a first name basis where everything is literally pokemon with rivals and secret clubs

>everything now is just "fuck you im anonymous xDDDDDeee "
>"who cares etc lololololol"
>SJWs won
>chad ruined the internet
>womens vaginas control all interest
>be a world pro and dont get as many views as some completely average uninteresting not special 4/10 thot who constantly breaks the rules that dont apply to her

that and automation really created a lot
before it was handcoded websites where each page was made by hand
then server scripting started autogenerating content
and normies were brought in and the population grew 10x in size
people didnt learn the rules
just joined and made shit up
which was okay because a lot of people had an elder to teach and guide them like an older brother or something
but after that it just gets chaotic
and now we are at the point where its entirely different societies with completely different ideals with none of the elders morals/reasonings/ left.

We've gone from a peaceful sharing loving neighborhood to a wrong think orwellian nightmare.

Attached: internet-users-graph.jpg (597x436, 47K)

Early Gen Z
Of course I'm saying that because I am early Gen Z.

The one with the best girl ahsoka

Attached: ahsokatano.png (731x1092, 613K)

early and late gen y, early gen z.

zoomer

The Mesozoic era

core Y media was already falling in quality, everything later is shit-tier
>t. early/core gen X

Early 2000s everything was best internet anime all of it

Suit shit shit shit zoomer shit trash garbage 2006-2010 era where everything went to shit

I would love to see a pic were all the media/settings are sized by their sales-numbers/public views or consumed hours, that should be interesting.

For ex. I have a hard time even finding shit like Harry Potter, Twilight or that fucking destroyer-of-rugrat-brains called Teletubbies.
They had imo all pretty hard impacts on the "cultural" side when you think of the consumer hours spend and are hardly noticeable in this.

Shut the fuck up boomer
people that watched clone wars are mid to late millennial

>1989-2006
>Millennial
WEW lad!

Attached: my_cartoon_orbit_czone.jpg (800x576, 175K)

anyone who watched clone wars is literally cancer

Early gen y/millennial. Not even a question

1989-2006 are when the cartoons and stufd associated with millennials came out. Not the birth years.

>gen X is 20 years
>gen Y is 17 years
>gen Z is 14 years
Eventually, generations will happen multiple times a second

Thode are the years of when the things were released, not birth years. Look closer.

God, you're autistic. Look closer at my comment, it's a joke
Hang yourself

Unironically Core Gen Y