/Creative Robots/ thread

>Putting the Original back into Jow Forums

Creators assemble! Post your art, photography, music, writing, anything remotely creative you do. We're all brothers in autism here.

Attached: 1529163604009.png (1580x966, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/user-665822950/no-talking
soundcloud.com/jeckardcain/mother-natures-son
soundcloud.com/daniyyell
soundcloud.com/enilylbmessa/saxoncasi-fragile-thoughts
soundcloud.com/daniyyell/the-devil-took-my-voice
soundcloud.com/listless_glance
soundcloud.com/thefactthatsomanybooks/ode-to-jy-baby
soundcloud.com/thestoryofthewhos/casa-novak
soundcloud.com/madeyemunt/talking-shit/s-45FiV
youtube.com/channel/UCoSA3mJP-NCOQEvTrklSVQA
vocaroo.com/i/s1zU7PstoYXk
dorko-ultimatum.bandcamp.com/releases
soundcloud.com/big-gay-the-rapper/sets/bluebooth
youtu.be/oUnPlrfYlAA
youtu.be/Hgu0ZI-StcI
soundcloud.com/givemeanonymity
clyp.it/jqtinfrt
clyp.it/ozy3cant
youtube.com/edgelordproductions
youtube.com/watch?v=UJF8VeZe-9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=8PnLUw7_p_U
youtube.com/watch?v=B6uB0ALrI7Y
soundcloud.com/kumrmusic/wip13333/s-nqhgF
youtube.com/watch?v=qtQmtmFTVCM
youtube.com/watch?v=FsEu0CcrBHo
soundcloud.com/user-24941529
soundcloud.com/lysergic-reptil
youtube.com/watch?v=LZQgMZ1hp7E
deviantart.com/stevens-j1/art/Adam-and-Eve-752933449
youtube.com/watch?v=puj7A8QXXp4
youtube.com/watch?v=QjPmSYRMTYQ
imgur.com/a/5EJYGaD
vocaroo.com/i/s06N0RufoYbV?fbclid=IwAR0T_Y5xn92rzis3xAL4fqbR5Z3w3MIsIUC8pw7FzN0oBsa1jyodsKS68vo
soundcloud.com/saturngold4/roulette
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

m.soundcloud.com/user-665822950/no-talking I made a new account recently because my first one is full

soundcloud.com/jeckardcain/mother-natures-son
recording of me singing some beatles music. wanted to sing over the song itself but couldn't work the magic in audacity to take out Lennon's singing

bumping w/ what i'm working on right now

Attached: wip.png (1004x974, 370K)

soundcloud.com/daniyyell

Still making music. Put like 4 new songs out since the last time Ive seen one of these threads. Thanks for checking it out if you do!

I'm making maps.

Attached: Detailed_Colored_Map_Islands.png (3010x1510, 693K)

Checked your song called obviously. The only thing I can say is that you should be willing to embrace silence/instrumentals in your music. The melody (your voice) overpowers the harmony, when they should be working together hand in hand. Your voice isn't bad, but it's not good enough to make up for the imbalance. Work on it.

soundcloud.com/enilylbmessa/saxoncasi-fragile-thoughts

I want you guys to name him

Attached: U guys get to name him.jpg (819x460, 59K)

soundcloud.com/daniyyell/the-devil-took-my-voice

soundcloud.com/listless_glance

i do bedroom guitar covers of songs i like,working on an ep but keep procrastinating on it ahh

womgo

That's a pretty cool hobby. Do you make any lore along with the maps?

Very well... Wongo will become the god of this new world.

I contemplate making a second soundcloud for my more serious stuff sometimes. This song is a bit of a fuckaround and it was kinda inspired by PS1 music
soundcloud.com/thefactthatsomanybooks/ode-to-jy-baby

This is really well done. EDM isn't my type of music but I can still really appreciate what you've done here. Your other pieces are good as well, I remember enjoying some tracks from your old soundcloud. I think you're pretty smart with composing and producing music.

I wish I knew cartography. What is this a map of? It almost looks like it could be a rotation of Earth, but most of the land masses don't match up right.

Doblob (pronounced dob-lob)

Your cover of the teen suicide song is nice

Your voice sounds so weird over the top of this type of music. You sing in pitch, it's not a voice to which I'm accustomed but that's not necessarily bad, it makes you unique so you'll stand out better. I can understand how this might be a joke, it's still good it's just really damn weird. I do think you could be onto something new here.

Attached: s22low.gif (250x250, 1.34M)

>no tits
thats a boy isnt it

Thanks. I used to be a country singer but something happened to my throat and NY singing voice changed. Like a second puberty or something. I think its my thyroid.

it's whatever you want it to be, my friend

Attached: test.png (513x823, 227K)

soundcloud.com/thestoryofthewhos/casa-novak

I write music for my autistic childhood story that I've been imagining since I was 7 or so. Basically a huge war where everything is much larger, with giant tree cities many miles tall and rocks being fortified mountains and twigs being flying battlecruisers. The two factions were the "whos" (good guys) and "lice" (bad guys). The main characters were Peter and Emily Green. They died after i left middle school and their son Orion became the main character. He was main character for 7 years then he died and his son and daughter became main characters. Leo and Andromeda. They ended up journeying to Casa Novak, the capital city of the lice in the deep south. I imagined their infiltration while I was driving south through Florida over a long bridge to visit family, imagining the orange streetlights of roads across the water as the lights of the massive city of orange lights and decaying metal and thick black smoke, just a giant industrial wasteland of enormous structures miles tall. Anyway I ended up ruining the story after I got sick of Orion being dead because he had basically been my alter ego, looked just like me, even had "Orion's belt" in freckles on his wrist like I do IRL, and so I had his daughter Andromeda have visions of him and found an ancient device to resurrect him, which was used up in the process. After that the entire story felt fake, like death had no meaning, so I imagined it less and less and now I barely imagine it at all anymore. But anyway I am working on a new piece called March of the Dhomezi (lice) since I was almost finished with it.

>Are you literally autistic or juts Jow Forums autistic?
Both, honestly. Never had a gf, never kissed, barely have friends outside of my TTRPG group.

No the computer did the guitar. I made it in Finale Songwriter using "soundfonts." I'd like to get Ableton so I can experiment with more sounds and changing them up.

Attached: attacking_maalsuur_83016_colored_effects.png (1504x906, 288K)

Its to late
this user already named him Womgo

I make mediocre rap to help vent all my frustrations in life, everyone I've showed says it's pretty good but I'm sure they're just patronizing me

soundcloud.com/madeyemunt/talking-shit/s-45FiV

Sounds like something I'd do warm-up exercises to.
Sounds really good. Do you have any original songs? Or maybe have some other covers?
I think that the tune of "Obviously" is gonna get stuck in my head for a bit. Nice job on all of them tho.
Nice detail on the lighting/shadows. Is it a loli or a trap?
Now here is a unique hobby. Is it for D&D or just for fun?
Very ambient. When I listen to it I imagine that I'm drifting through space in my little comfy space cruiser, running low on fuel and waiting for a friend to warp speed over and get me a canister of starmatter so I can fill back up.
I listened to you Ass-pathetic. I think that many people will think that song is about a significant other that broke up with you, but I feel that it's a song about a mother that passed away.
I remember you. You it's a very interesting story. Are there going to be visuals at some point?
I like your flow, is not the same as every other SoundClown rapper out today. I love the beat too.

Here is my YouTube channel.
youtube.com/channel/UCoSA3mJP-NCOQEvTrklSVQA
My schedule for this month is pretty much PACKED but I hope I can get a new video out sometime this month. For those who might be subscribed already and give one fifth of a shit, my next video is an addition to the Internet Oddities series... About a certain operating system.

Here is a rough tidal map of the world.

>Now here is a unique hobby. Is it for D&D or just for fun?
It's for D&D, there are a lot more stuff than that. I'm doing the biome map for that setting now.

>I wish I knew cartography. What is this a map of? It almost looks like it could be a rotation of Earth, but most of the land masses don't match up right.
My ttrpg setting. I started from the ground up with plate tectonics.

Yeah, this is from my setting Raukaug, or "The Mouths & The Voices"

Attached: Plate_Tectonics_Tidal_Prevaling_Hot_And_Cold_Coast_Labeling.png (1168x586, 282K)

No original songs. but I'd be happy to sing stuff for people for fun or for a donation or some shit.

I also did a cover of A Little Help From My Friends but I haven't put that up on soundcloud

>I remember you. You it's a very interesting story. Are there going to be visuals at some point?
Thanks user. And... visuals like a movie? I was working on pic related for a while, dunno if I'll ever finish it. I would have to create thousands and thousands of frames to do so.

Attached: tsotw_coldnight.webm (640x480, 1.38M)

I just want to get good at making music lads. I've been taking it somewhat seriously the past week by producing 2 hours a day instead of producing one day for 3 hours every other month. It's probably the most difficult thing I've ever done in my life. Everything sounds like shit

vocaroo.com/i/s1zU7PstoYXk

I still dont know how to feel about everyone loving this cover i did to be honest

You could interpret it that way

Attached: 1526897324449.png (992x900, 317K)

your guitar playing is really,really soothing,you should work on your vocals though

what edition do you play

have some backgrounds from stuff ive been working on

Attached: horse.png (1905x1078, 1.71M)

This is really pleasant. Do you post your songs anywhere else?

and heres the skul one

Attached: MakingChocolatePudding.jpg (1920x1080, 1.11M)

I wish I could share some poetry but english it's not my first language so if I try to translate it it would be pure garbage ;_;

it's a bob dylan cover
i only have one original song posted online at the moment
dorko-ultimatum.bandcamp.com/releases

Postin my original hip hop album
soundcloud.com/big-gay-the-rapper/sets/bluebooth

Attached: 1523320780929.jpg (759x847, 48K)

oh ok this hard

I sometimes do a bit of photography while I am out hiking, does this count?

Attached: test.jpg (1632x1224, 602K)

Oh boy, it's the fucking meme video again
>youtu.be/oUnPlrfYlAA
So, I feel bad for contributing the same video I've been doing the past like 10 threads, and I want to shoot something new. All I really have on me is my camera and nice wide-angle lens, and this sweet bat-machete hybrid (pic related). I also have a field I can shoot in, which I used for this short here:
>youtu.be/Hgu0ZI-StcI
As of this writing, it's covered in snow. I think that could look REALLY cool, but I feel like there needs to be some sort of a story to go with it.

Attached: 7420E7E0-1A5F-49E1-AF15-21B7E13432AB.jpg (1583x3451, 1.29M)

I've started to realize that, all this time, not making things just because I didn't have people to help me was an excuse. I just needed to start figuring out shit I can do solo.

Anyone here doing any gamedev stuff and make games sometimes?

hnnnnggng

bamping this thread my creative anons

Attached: gopnitsaaa.jpg (589x520, 49K)

>I like your flow, is not the same as every other SoundClown rapper out today. I love the beat too.
Thanks man, I am proud of the fact I do sound quite different to others. I'm fucking terrible with hooks/choruses though

might as well
soundcloud.com/givemeanonymity

Here is my song that I made

clyp.it/jqtinfrt

Preddy gud I think

The vocals are way way way too loud brudda. The song is good though, I think you have an interesting timbre to your voice and it sounds good.

Here is my other song that I made

clyp.it/ozy3cant

Schboink

I make some musical memes on youtube every now and again, don't expect anything too great but some of these are okay I guess. If you have any video ideas I'll be glad to hear them.

youtube.com/edgelordproductions

These are pretty cool, would work great as VGM or something like that. Is this what you were aiming for?

This guitar is awesome, I'd start self-producing seriously if I were you.

Attached: 1547221966979.png (400x750, 187K)

Thanks. I was getting a bit of a vgm feeling too, but I wasn't really aiming for anything. I'm not a musician, I just opened up garageband and messed with loops for a bit.

>tfw my magnum opus will probably die with me

Attached: kurushi ref resized.png (5000x3020, 1.37M)

what am I originally looking at? originally?

I either edit footage over tracks I fancy or cook up dgital illustrations.
Latest edit: youtube.com/watch?v=UJF8VeZe-9Q
Personal favourite: youtube.com/watch?v=8PnLUw7_p_U

Attached: DSxYB.png (500x500, 367K)

i wish i was a creator and not a consumer
but i don't have a story to tell
i have nothing to express
i haven't lived, so i have no experience to transform into art

Don't need to. Just appropriate the experiences, stories and themes of others. I did that and blended them into something I like.

>superintelligent AI that have been wandering the universe for millions of years and gathering knowledge use their advanced technology to recreate the human form that originally made them in order to learn more about themselves and/or cause the circumstances that led to their creation to happen again
>some make custom-designed human subspecies to serve as their personal disciples, including diminutive monotreme space angels with avian features and a healing factor
>a group of these space angels defect from their creator instead believing that the personified four-dimensional superconsciousness that connects all sentient beings in the universe is responsible for their being
>malicious networks of crystals that consume matter to make more of themselves and manipulate the distances between objects threaten to consume and destroy what remains of the universe, and thus the four-dimensional superconsciousness is attempting to save itself by inserting physical objects into the timestream that are personifications of the will to survive expressed by all sentient beings in the universe in the face of annihilation
>an ordinary semi-religious clothesmaker from that colony is swept away from his home and must preserve and reignite the last vestiges of his cultural identity in a world that has forgotten it while teaming up with a robot girl and a lanky dude with a machine gun and a top hat
i could write more but kind of don't want to

Attached: touraa.jpg (812x636, 66K)

This is way too high effort
post top hat man

I don't either. I used to, but years of chronic depression and psychedelic induced depersonalization has left me with no sense of self or identity, and hence nothing to express.

But I just keep making music anyway because why the fuck not. I still enjoy so I do it, even if it seems pretty directionless.

>he hijacks an earth-made starship to start a coffee plantation on the o'neill cylinder station where the rest of aforementioned genetically-engineered space angels reside with their creator to become filthy rich and escape the endless conflicts of his home planet where lineage-based clans fight over resources on an orbital platform that encircles the planet left there by the aliens (greys) that originally brought them there from earth as slave labor before being overthrown
i can't make this up

Attached: rkknrtjclr.png (1130x920, 202K)

youtube.com/watch?v=B6uB0ALrI7Y
I want to make a million dollars on youtube and retire

Meh. I've given up but idk why I'm still trying. I know that I'm just not good enough.
soundcloud.com/kumrmusic/wip13333/s-nqhgF

thank you, i'd like to hear your music or see your art if you have any

I think you know that skill isn't what matters most. Anyway, I feel like vocals are what make or break a track like this. Also, it might just be me, but that piano/synth towards the end feels too harsh.

Just here dude

Nothing wrong with this man. It sounds a little generic, but that can actually be a good thing with this style of music because people like to know what to expect. I know heaps of raver faggots who would go off to this.

I draw on my university's library whiteboards

Attached: 401_1527893145796.jpg (1040x584, 177K)

user,this is genuinely good.Do you have any sketches on paper?

I put an album out a while ago... Currently drawing and trying to get back to animating in flash.
youtube.com/watch?v=qtQmtmFTVCM
youtube.com/watch?v=FsEu0CcrBHo

I like this concept. Keep it up dawg.

Attached: IMG_7315.png (1248x1056, 58K)

imma post my soundcloud here knowing no one will give a fuck about it but i'll tell you music like this you didn't hear anywhere hehe
soundcloud.com/user-24941529
soundcloud.com/lysergic-reptil

Attached: 1547597234609.jpg (800x900, 78K)

Absolutely, what's your current equipment?

Palatable artwork to top it all off.

So I draw and also make beats/rap. Here's a song I put out yesterday:

youtube.com/watch?v=LZQgMZ1hp7E

>Yellow nosed bats are best bats

Looking good. Wish I had cartography skills, they'd be so useful for GMing

Oooh your line work is really good. Cute crow.

Really interesting edits, different from your average MV editor, I dig the footage choices.

Attached: a1139148279_10.jpg (1200x1200, 241K)

Yes, here is an album cover artwork I did, itsa teeny rough, but I'm happy with it
deviantart.com/stevens-j1/art/Adam-and-Eve-752933449

>I dig the footage choices.
Much appreciated, digging up relevant footage is a lenghty process but it always pays off.
Props to you as well for picking refreshing visuals to illustrate your projects.

I really like the premise of your channel, I think it definitely has potential to garner a following

I drew Fushi from To Your Eternity

Attached: Fushi.png (1000x1200, 905K)

I draw Gondolas cuz they remind me of a time everyhting was comfier - and that never happened.

Attached: Detectie spurdo thinking about it.png (592x528, 69K)

could pass it off as a melodic metal album cover art,great job user

Thanks user,

*does anyone have some tips on how to shill my shit, cause at the moment im like ''how do i reach those kiiids''

Also.
Should i stick with the re-enactment stuff like:
youtube.com/watch?v=puj7A8QXXp4

Or do the meme tier stuff like:
youtube.com/watch?v=QjPmSYRMTYQ

im horrible

Attached: ttt.png (800x962, 1.38M)

bump

hella orig

This is very sesh
I like it

thanks user. right now i only do these for fun, because I don't have any music to release (too lazy), so these "covers" are just sitting collecting dust.
imgur.com/a/5EJYGaD

all of the "art" that i've made until now*

bummer
oregano

i made this song please excuse the bad vocals and lyrics
vocaroo.com/i/s06N0RufoYbV?fbclid=IwAR0T_Y5xn92rzis3xAL4fqbR5Z3w3MIsIUC8pw7FzN0oBsa1jyodsKS68vo

Attached: 1546942276496.png (600x520, 36K)

pretty good desu, i liked it

soundcloud.com/saturngold4/roulette
>hip hop
>chill vibes
>synths

Attached: 9a99d4e305da995f08e8b3ca13cd7729.jpg (750x1065, 182K)

thanks user thats nice of you and i appreciate it

a sketch of a chaotic neutral oc! quality is bad srry

Attached: 20190116_111924.jpg (1960x4032, 731K)

>tfw spend literally all my time playing guitar and piano
>tfw can sing and compose
>tfw only marginally decent at production
>tfw don't produce nearly as much as i should because it doesn't come as naturally as playing an instrument
anyone else relate? this is some top suicide fuel for me lads

>tfw really hoping to get off work at a reasonable hour today so i have some time to work on my historical au fanfic for an obscure, short run cartoon

Attached: autism.gif (600x338, 1.2M)

Original comment required to post this drawing.

Attached: handsk4med.png (1311x1750, 1.98M)

i love brown/tanned anime girls

Attached: ciemniejsza skora.png (1884x2015, 1011K)

Original comment required to post this as well.

Attached: AAFinish.png (1497x2500, 1.61M)

>to uczucie gdy
it almost looks better than what i can draw from mind rn, too bad i cant practice animu because i have to make projects for uni

Attached: palac krasinskich-Model.png (1280x1600, 26K)

>an w
>>jebane kolosy
Ye i don't have time aswell, and i need inspiration to do so, else i lose interest too quickly and get another unfinished project

eh fuck it I'll post my other sketch too, with added shameless Instagram promotion! cyborg character for a game I hope to make one day

Attached: 20190116_124328.jpg (1960x1908, 1.97M)

These are very nice. Just out of curiosity, what program do you draw in? How do you get those long lines to be so smooth and clean? Stabilizer? My linework tends to be very chunky and a little quivery, and while I do like that for a certain aesthetic I'm trying to figure out how to get cleaner lines like what you have here