Genital Herpes

Hey guys,

I just got my test results back and I tested positive for HSV2. I had what looked like an outbreak about 6 months ago, but finally took the test the other week.

I've had sex with ~30 girls and most without a condom. But now am dating a girl who didn't really care when I told her.

Any idea what I should expect? How common are outbreaks? The first was pretty bad (a little itchy, looked gross) but I hear they get better with time.

Attached: 1544572338670.jpg (1080x1200, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dermconsultants.com/general-dermatology/herpes-simplex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>dating a girl who didn’t really care when I told her

Spoiler: she has it too and didn’t tell you

She gave it to you lmao

a lot of people have it, it can go a long time without breaking out, making it hard to place blame

I got to wonder if you could actually keep a relationship even if you have Herpes. Who would want to choose a diseased partner when there are healthy people they can choose from.

Attached: 1555369945709.gif (480x480, 2.49M)

At first they happen maybe a few times a year and then they pretty much go dormant until you're under a bunch of stress. Its not a big deal. You're not a bad person. Nobody even cared about this shit til the 80s but its always been around. Its literally just a cold sore on your dick. Which is unpleasant but whatever fuck it lifes a bitch and then we die we all got somethin we're dealing with.

>this post
Lmao

Attached: 83B1E2F1-A763-4C7F-BFBE-2BD3930C3A07.jpg (640x577, 66K)

You sex-havers are disgusting.

Its like some 50% of people have it but dont know lmso. But as a Jow Forums is certified virgin board, everyones scared of it.

Interdasting, people knowingly accept those with herpes. Isn't there supposed to be a biological "OH FUCK NO!" alarm that goes off when people hear their partner has a disease? I can see why Jow Forums wants purity, this shits insane to just accept it as normal.

Attached: 1555447579363.jpg (89x125, 2K)

>I tested positive for HSV2
AHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHdjfjjaAhahahahdhhgahahahahahahahaha ahhhhhhhhhhh GOD DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO NOT HAVE HERPES. EVERYONE--laugh at OP for getting what he deserves for being a disgusting degenerate fucking man slut. Herpes is for life. Enjoy, OP.

Attached: Girls.jpg (600x536, 81K)

Getting genital herpes can be gotten pretty easily. a girl with a cold sore can give you the herp while sucking your dick.

Herpes was never really seen as a real STD until they figured out a way to make medication for it. Doctors don't even test for it during an STD screening.

Nah. I had the outbreak before I met her. I know which girl gave it to me.

I warned the new girl about it before we ever had sex and we're already talking about marriage so she handled it well.

If she got herpes but no sore can i still get it ?
same with HPV ?
Only licking the clit can give me HPV ? or the clit is safe ?

>Isn't there supposed to be a biological "OH FUCK NO!" alarm
Yes. The people saying "oh its no big deal and anyone who thinks it's gross are incel" are either incredibly desperate virgins themselves or incredibly disgusting losers with absolutely no standards. Herpes is the most fucking STD there is tied with genital warts. I pray that everyone with either disease dies so the world can be a better place.

Attached: 1553830885653.jpg (600x611, 40K)

Meh. It's a bummer but I wouldn't trade my man whoring for not having herpes I don't think.

I also really don't think girls care about STDs. Almost all the girls I fucked -- even the "good girls" with single digit partner counts -- never cared about me not wearing condoms. Many even encouraged me to not wear a condom when I was the one who wanted to put one on

People might not even know they have it. If you had had sex ever, you might have it.

>am dating a girl who didn't really care
She has herpes too. You're perfect for each other, you're both disgusting fucking whore animals.

dry fasting. unironically.

Attached: XQ5wLt8.jpg (1432x891, 108K)

lol all these incels looking for their virgin princess only to get stuck wifing up some diseased whore OP rawdogged when they're in their 30s

>I wouldn't trade my man whoring for not having herpes
And that is exactly your problem. Please do not reproduce.

COPE

huh?

She's only slept with 4 guys ever lmao

Do it OP. The dry fast will either kill you or the herpes. It's win/win.

What's so bad about it? I've gotten cold sores on my lip since I was a kid. Getting one on my dick every 12 months isn't really a big deal. Can't kill you, just looks unsightly and can't fuck for a week

same
i got that shit and if a girl that doesnt already got it would stick around thats a red flag

>I also really don't think girls care about STDs
do you live in Africa / South East Asia?that's some subhuman way of thinking

look up studies on dry fasting and autophagy. if there's will, there is a way

reminder that the only reason that we're having this conversation is because (((they))) want you to buy their (((medications))) for this completely trivial and harmless ((((((((((disease))))))))))

Attached: 14941927854365.jpg (600x451, 25K)

NYC. We're all whores here.

Was smart enough to never fuck a black chick or Puerto Rican without a condom and get HIV at least

>only slept with 4 guys

user, I...

>tfw i appearantly got some sort of viral eye infection which was a form of herpes
>special prescribed eye drops took care of it
>never had an outbreak anywhere
>never get tested

I-ill be fine right? Its not the same r-right?

Attached: 2fba1131582ffa0e2b69b6f7d6818222.png (420x420, 365K)

>only slept with 4 guys
>"only" 4
Let's say you were hungry, and you had two sandwiches before you. One was about 50 feet away. The other was right in front of you, but four other men had emptied their balls into it. You knew all of this, and you ate both the fucking burgers. You're a bad, dumb person, and you should feel bad, if only you weren't so dumb. Have fun with the herpes, user.

These STD threads keep making me anxious about the one girl i've ever rawdogged fml

get tested?it can't be expensive

Heard you go blind from Herps in the eye but you might just be confusing what he said. So if you didn't and haven't had an outbreak your probably safe

Been tested, clean, but I hear herpes is a sneaky fucker

>NYC. We're all whores here.
How the fuck are you so okay with this? You have an incredibly disgusting, incurable, life-long disease you earned from being a whore and fucking other whores, and you don't think that's anything to be upset about? You don't even regret what you did? This is mental illness. I knew NYC was full of subhuman trash but fuck, how do you live with yourselves? You're disgusting. I hope NYC gets nuked.

this desu

ahahaha ebin:DD

Attached: 1550447422141.jpg (285x287, 10K)

Someone explain to me how asking for an STD test before sex is okay but asking for one before kissing them (to avoid oral herpies) isnt

dermconsultants.com/general-dermatology/herpes-simplex

There we go, read and know shit.

I have HSV-1 from childhood and have grown up with it. Never had sex because its such a terrible thought to me that I could infect the one I love with this. But I'm just an autist so its not much of a loss.

If you have it I hope you get informed and be safe to not spread it, If you don't I hope you read anyways so that your that much safer and knowledgeable.

Attached: 17-index-herpes-1550698220.jpg (1200x600, 49K)

No the eye doc told me it was a viral infection thats is herpes but the eye drops took care of it. Got spooked when i read i could go blind. It was for only one eye btw. Hope i never get it again.

What were the symptoms when you got it? I have jock itch right now but that's all. I'm hoping it's just that and not HSV2. I don't think the blood test would show positive until a few months in.

stop slut shaming plz

herpes and stretch marks are beautiful

I've actually only had jock itch once and it was right before (I'm 99% sure) I contracted herpes from that whore. I think that's the correlation. You need open wounds to contract it (I think) and my jock itch was super bad.

You'd know if you had herpes because you'd be really sick for a few days (low grade fever, sores, and chills) and you'd have lesions (not jock itch)

who is this thick mami

It could happen to someone who had sex once with the love of their life too though, or someone who had sex with only 2 people, etc. You don't have to be a manwhore to qualify. That's extrapolation.

Also in the long run it is a minor inconvenience which is why I think people don't take it that seriously.

Maybe it's not bad being an incel.
Enjoy your incureable diseases normies.

Ah, I heard that sometimes not all the symptoms show, but I'm hopeful I just have jock itch. How long did ur symptoms last the first outbreak?
This anti-fungal cream seems to help a lot but it's not fully cleared up. But I heard that is normal too for jock itch.

I got a bad bitch giving top, like honestly.

Herpes is a virus, not a fungus. If your blemishes are responding to anti fungal cream then they are not caused by herpes.

Look into fasting just in case

Yeah that's what I'm hopeful for. It's not even blemishes or zits or whatever just a red and itchy rash that correlated to about two weeks after I last banged. Thanks for the kind words m8

digusting

>Only licking the clit can give me HPV ?
>or the clit is safe ?

Attached: jxpv5ckc25j21.png (400x400, 122K)

I think you can get throat HPV from eating puss, which can lead to throat cancer down the road, but it's probably rare.
You should just get the HPV vaccine most health insurance covers it for free.

I was more commenting on how this guy managed to somehow only lick a girl's clit and no other part of her body or vagina

>used to party pretty hard almost every night
>used to drive shitfaced
>would raw dog girls I barely knew
>would go into work still a little drunk
>never got arrested or in any wrecks
>never got any STDs or girls pregnant
>never got fired from a job

I dodged so many bullets. Cashed in my chips and beat the house so to speak. Don't do any of this shit any more but still miss the days.

my bad had a long day. Good reaction image lol

*sips*

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

I'm 18 years old

why would you miss those days if you realize you were doing bad things? You don't regret them I take it?

t. 18 year old boomer

>Has any partner count
>Is a good girl
Njgger you have some pretty low standards

Redpill is that you should feel lucky if it’s under 10. At least that’s what it seems like from watching girls do meme truth or dare things on buzzfeed tier YouTube channels, I don’t know what people are like irl.

Attached: 205C03F5-AB43-47A7-9348-6F80E15C9DB2.jpg (360x394, 73K)

no 50% of people have a type of herpes
i.e Coldsores

not genital herpes

>You don't have atleast 1 sexually spread sickness/disase in 2019?
>Fucking virgin
Justroastiethings

Guess what, STDs are not normal and you should be ashamed of yourself for getting one.
>But everyone has one
Thats not a good excuse either

You fucking disgusting piece of waste. I’m glad life fucked you over

Who cares, its the most common disease disregarding HPV

Dry fasting routine.
Will cure even the incurable diseases.

Maybe you can love someone regardless of the fact that they have an annoying skin condition that can be managed with medication? Maybe they can take anti-virals and you can be smart about sex. Maybe you can love someone and minimal or no sex doesn’t hurt the relationship. People with HSV aren’t lepers, man.

Attached: 09E5E575-0909-4A52-B901-41D8CD9AE698.gif (360x270, 1.82M)

Doctors fucking roll their eyes when you ask about testing for HSV. You have to beg them, because they just don’t care about a couple pimples on your cock.

And you’re either a mental case with no empathy or a child with no life experience. My ex (4 years, broke up on good terms) got HSV2 from her next boyfriend. She’s a great person and a great girlfriend, and it’s shitty that she caught it, but it doesn’t make her or him a bad person. I feel for her and know that she is worth more than what’s between her legs. Grow the fuck up, faggot.

He is a bad person, because he gave her Herpes.
She is a bad person, because she has bad judgment and makes poor life choices.
She is literally not worth more than what is between her legs.
You are an actual faggot for defending their mistakes.

>Yes goy, pair with worthless degenerates, don't breed, and buy overpriced medication for life to counteract an unnecessary and disgusting disease that can be avoided merely through good life choices.

this girl is perfect

All the fucking cope from the literal pozzers in this thread is hilarious.

Sucks to have consequences for your actions, eh?

Virgin, here. How the fuck do I even broach this topic if it ever looks like I can get a girl into bed? I can't imagine many women like being firmly asked if they're diseased.

I got herpes from my ex wife, sometimes it's not exactly an easy bullet to dodge.

It's not the end of the world to be honest. Do I wish I didn't have it? Obviously. Is it an inconvenience? Not really. I get two or three outbreaks a year, feels like a mild sunburn with a couple pimples. Felt like a leper for the first year, found out how many other people will admit they have it once you admit you have it, and got over it. I don't take meds for it, I watch my diet and stress levels and if I get an outbreak it's normally gone in four or five days.

Sure it probably sounds like COPE to the people that don't have it, but if someone is reading this and just found out they have it, there's no point in over reacting. Make your peace with it, be open with your partners, practice sex as safely as you can, and keep it moving.

You don’t. Just fuck her. Don’t be a wimp.

Come to think of it: we receive so much conditioning from media. They teach us to eat pussy and even eat ass but I can't remember them ever teaching us to ask each other about STDs and be cool with it when asked, right?
I think we even receive more conditioning about this silly "enthusiastic consent" stuff.

Based

Attached: thot.jpg (2160x3840, 1.19M)

Do you think it makes it a lot easier to get sex among the people that have it?
I mean, once a girl has that what has she got to lose fucking randoms, right?

Everyone has HSV2 except you virgin nerds on 4channel. Lmao welcome to bria man

MARRIAGE? LOL. I thought you were fine man, was having a laugh at all the retarded virgins crying over HSV, but marriage? Reality check: she’ll get fat and ugly, be a bitch, and take all your money. Nigga marriage gains you nothing.

The problem is you need to be more careful when you have HSV for your own sake.

It makes it easier to catch other STDs, so you shouldn't run around rawdogging random thots.

yo you go to arc too? i remember that lady she was fucking batshit crazy lmao

nah, saved it off Jow Forums

oh this lady came to our campus talking about the big condom in the sky and stds. have the other side of this sign

Attached: CB051D88-D697-4EF3-83A3-5DAEAA404FC5.jpg (4032x3024, 1.15M)

That's fucking great

Attached: hitler.gif (330x297, 1.58M)

Gods speed
Been raw dogging all my life, have never used a condom even once and this is my biggest fear
Id probably off myself famalam, i can barely get (attractive) girls as it is, couldnt imagine how hard itd be with that shit

yeah she was calling the girls std ridden whores and condemning people to hell. based boomers btfo'd all the zoomers on campus

Attached: 113DB263-A457-4D4A-A680-64C0FA48C8FA.jpg (512x512, 20K)

you're actually an incel

fuck off virgin

Imagine white-knighting for a disease ridden whore on an anonymous Mongolian horse wrestling forum

Attached: 1539368601504.jpg (620x827, 159K)

He’s not eating it, he’s unloading his balls into it too ???

(you) retard

Attached: incel.png (919x511, 40K)

>a lot of people have it
lol sure

@50450722
>plebbit spacing
>incel
>whiteknighting herpes
2/10 bait, you'll be lucky to get more than 2 replies