You ARE using CBD aren't you Jow Forums?

You ARE using CBD aren't you Jow Forums?

>Benefits:
>pain relief
>anti-inflammation
>anti-anxiety
>antidepressant
>no degenerate THC

Attached: cbd.jpg (2982x1680, 558K)

Too expensive. If the price would come down I would use it everyday.

Attached: 0138.jpg (399x351, 67K)

This

>Benefits:
>pain relief
false, who cares about mild pain anyways
>anti-inflammation
longer recovery
>anti-anxiety
anxiety keeps man ready
>antidepressant
this one might save this useless thing
>no degenerate THC
good

verdict = useless/10

what are some good products, and how long does one of those little vile of oil last

I think the oil is overpriced and doesn't actually have a noticeable effect because it lacks the other cannabinoids and terpenes found in flower. You can buy like an ounce of the buds for around $60 near me, and a joint has me feeling really relaxed. I especially use it instead of having a beer when I'm stressed after work

If you need a drug to cure your spiritual ailments, you’re weak.

Ive smoked before, but either I dont feel all that different, just a little more relaxed, or if I smoked a lot I can't do shit.

I train by the beach when tripping on acid.

Literally get some THOT making conversation every time.

I'm not even 7/10.

Why is it my eyes become saucers every time I'm not outside in the sun? Outdoors looks regular, but inside/at night it's impossible for people to not notice.

yes i do, it helps me be like 85% less of a sperglord

>anxiety keeps man ready
yeah but it doesnt really help when im trying to sleep lole

That shit does not relive pain. Don't know where the fuck you got that load of baloney from.

Attached: pnsk5t496x601.jpg (1242x1233, 153K)

too expensive. too many scammy brands. I get drug tested so would have to buy isolate which isn't as good and could still possibly ruin my life if some stoner fucks up.

It actually increases anxiety long term.

>Allergic to weed.
>Not "throat closes and you die" allergic, just "body rejects it and you have the flu for half a day" allergic.
>Still, bad time all around.
>Buddy starts shilling CBD oil.
>Tells me it's the THC that causes the problem, CBD is perfectly safe.
>Give it a shot.
>Shit for five hours. Plus severe headache.

Guess I'll just stick to alcohol.

Because the sun fucking cooks your corneas. Even if you're tripping balls, your body is going to try to prevent that.

i can hear the confirmation bias oozing off you. you're no different from the guy who goes "dude no matter what i do i can't lose weight" and then someone gives you advice, and you half-assedly try it for a day, sabotaging yourself every chance you get, and die and go "see????"

Nigga I was shitting hot lava out my ass for five hours. I'm not going to take that gamble a second time.

No. Just SARMs

I got a free sample of 0.00%THC CBD muscle rub and some CBD gummies at a fitness expo and honestly I have no idea what to do with it or what to expect. Pill me on CBD?

Evidence?

Weed or cbd? Even if I smoke a lot of cbd flower I’ve never been unable to function

That’s THC

Just take it/use it. You don’t get high like with normal weed. You’ll most likely notice elevated spirits and feel more relaxed.

It will this year. And it should have a long time ago, but even with saturation the price has kept up. FYI the wholesale price for one kilo (1000g) of CBD isolate and full spectrum oil is around $5k. Now do the math with your product that has 20mg/dose, kek.

There are some good CBD flower producers, OregonCBD is a great breeder. But if you want full spectrum just make sure to get full spectrum oil that has testing results. Unless you think ingesting lipids is a huge benefit it contains all of the relevant cannabinoids and terpenes.

That's fair man! The compounds like THC, CBD, terpenes, etc are defense compounds meant to kill insects and protect against the local environment. Just like how nicotine is made to kill insects who penetrate the tobacco plant. Every sort of psychoactive drug definitely doesn't work for everyone.

I started using it and it reduced my liver inflammation, possibly reversing potential liver disease.

Ah I did not know cbd came in flower form. I meant weed. Where can I find cbd flower?

My doctor told me that CBD oil is a meme

costs me £7 for 15ml of 300mg vape juice

its really expensive

Price/effect ratio is to low for me. Even valerian does more for me.

i'm not in pain and i'm not anxious and i'm not depressed