How accurate is the bod pod for body fat tests?

How accurate is the bod pod for body fat tests?

I’m going in for one on Thursday and fasting until then. This will determine how much longer my cut will be (330-157 so far)

Attached: DD260F8F-17EF-46AE-BF2C-56855302D481.jpg (780x643, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/nutrition/an-accuracy-thing-measuring-body-fat-percentage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mom found the bod pod

Attached: 1546670568366.jpg (707x682, 74K)

>Letting them harvest your gains

What?

I prefer the underwater weighing test

But does your sister enjoy it?

Ours is kinda shitty but it's really old and near some steam vents in the building so air pressure is wacky. Supposedly +/-2% accuracy (vs 8% for bioelectric impedance) but still it's a good measure

how about.. a mirror?
if you can't see your abs anyway then what difference does it make

I have so much loose skin it’s hard to visibly identify my BF%

I have loose skin, is that going to affect it?

What about stomach contents? Hydration?

>body pods
Don't get me started
My mom called my doctor and said to him "What's the most accurate measurement for weighing?"
The doctor said "An underwater weighing test"
And just like that, my mom said "Yes. When can my son and my daughter can take it?" and the doc said "Today at 2pm."

So, I didn't bother taking a shower and so did my sister too, so I had to get into a special swimming suit(tight pants...Ugh).

My sister said "Can I pull my hair down to a ponytail?" The doctor said "No."
So my sister with her long, blonde hair went underwater with 8 seconds and had she must enjoyed it..but I didn't.

My mom wanted to do something instead of weighing myself on a scale. She heard about a underwater weighing test from my doctor last year and she wanted to give it a try to both, myself and my sister.

My sister had to wear pants and a bra, so she enjoyed minutes of going underwater.

I didn't take a shower and she didn't too.

Before she got into the tank, you see girls 'pretend' to pull their hair into ponytails, but they don't. That's what she did.

you actually saved this pasta?

What the fuck did I just read

A masterful grasp of the subtle art of cohesion.

>The researchers concluded that the bod pod was more accurate when testing people closer to a healthy BMI. The bod pod was less accurate than DEXA when it came to measuring very lean individuals. People with low body fat percentages were much more likely to get a higher reading from the bod pod, and people with higher body fat percentages were more likely to see a lower readout.

examine.com/nutrition/an-accuracy-thing-measuring-body-fat-percentage/

kek

Are those handheld calipers accurate? I just ordered a $15 one off amazon

See you in the future.

Attached: FB4ADF79-D063-48A7-B781-24AC5E3567ED.jpg (380x290, 25K)

It said he had a 1.6% bf, so you tell me

Attached: D0h7Q6oWkAAqnx7.jpg (481x1245, 93K)

came here for this

I can’t tell if you’re sayint that’s too low or not

That's waaaay too low. Stage ready at Mr Olympia is usually 4ish% and they can't only hold that a day or two

Is that a suicide booth?

Pretty much