User, your argument is...that people on the bottom should never try to better themselves?

>user, your argument is...that people on the bottom should never try to better themselves?
What gain is there? They don't have any genes worth passing on and that's all 'self-improvement' and society are based on, that's the sole end goal. No purpose of a person otherwise, an ugly person is a second class citizen, might as well have fun until you croak.

Attached: B823688468Z.1_20171211065526_000_GH920QNUC.1_Super_Portrait[1].jpg (557x417, 27K)

Now you get it.
Option 1 Fake it, maybe someone falls for it
Option 2 Stop giving a fuck, where is my weed and my controller?

>>Option 1 Fake it, maybe someone falls for it
What do you mean by this?

to love and be loved

you fuckin faggeroni

clean up, dress up, self improve, smile like an idiot maaaaaybe a vagina falls for it by accident

>They don't have any genes worth passing on

No love for an ugly and if you do fool someone, you will fuck over your kids and if you don't have kids your relationship won't last, especially if you're a man.

>what gain is there
To not participate in the rat race of society where the multinational corporations push consumerism so that you have to have the newest phone, newest car, newest clothes, etc. You can't win of you don't engage in the race, but you can't lose either. Better to live a simple life taking what happiness you can find in simple things instead of throwing little bits of your life into the meat grinder more than is absolutely necessary.

How will 'self-improvement' get you out of the rat race?

>drop black pills
>the new, normalfagified Jow Forums can't respond

Self-improvement is masturbation. Dedicating yourself to something is worthwhile.

>Dedicating yourself to something is worthwhile
Why, if you don't enjoy it and it doesn't help you have more fun(or do whatever you feel you need to do) in the future, what point is there? Assuming you are never going to procreate, the only objective purpose of a human being.

Because you're bred, from birth, to take the least difficult path. Buy everything on credit, take out loans for a home, get the newest shit, etc. If you're the bottom of the barrel of humanity, you are the low return, high volume target market for all the worst products. With that in mind, you have to take yourself out of your situation and become just good enough to become self sufficient. This requires you to improve to a point where you're no longer stuck in the trap of eternal dependence on the system.

>>They don't have any genes worth passing on
If they got passed, they are worth passing. That's how is the game played, didn't make those rules.
I didn't even manage the "rape 'till it sticks with one" option yet.

>Self-improvement is masturbation
So the next best thing you can do until you get laid? Sounds right.

That means that all genes are technically worth passing on because you could just sabotage sperm/egg banks and replace the gametes with those of defective people and mislead folks into impregnating themselves with defective DNA.

Are those genes worth passing on? All those defective people did was let you take their DNA.

>might as well have fun until you croak.
That's why people self improve for, there is more to life than drinking and gaming or whatever. At least imrpove yourself enough to fuck a horny a mature,so that you don't miss on one of the most fun things in life.

It's too much to have to fight others to express your feelings of hopelessness lmao. I just want to die and fuck normies.

Parts of your post are coherent but I don't understand
>At least imrpove yourself enough to fuck a horny a mature

This is why I don't even bother trying to flirt with women, never have, and trying to get a gf. I'm 5'6, white, have a 5 inch dick, and am a 3/10 at best. No woman would decide to go out with a guy like me, and even if one decided to give me a chance, I'd drive her away with my tiny 5 inch dick and she'll just go be with another guy that's better than me.

No matter what I do, I can't change my physical features, features that are unattractive at best, repulsive at worst. Even if a woman overlooked my height, she would find me too ugly, or that I have too small a dick, or that I'm white. My entire package makes me unattractive. Women will always be surrounded by better men than me that will always have advantages and more attractive things about them than me. There is just no reason for a woman to decide to pick me over any other guy. I am objectively worse than 95% of the men that she comes into contact with at any given point in her day, let alone the millions of men that can contact her through the internet. I just don't have a chance.

I don't blame women for this at all. Life is like nature, survival of the fittest. I am objectively unfit to be with a woman so I will remain a lonely KHV for the rest of my life while women will go be with and share a Chad. That's just how life is. Incels need to stop trying to argue with successful guys and women to try to show them the truth. I just wished people would stop spouting the lies that there is someone out there for everyone. I accept my position in life. There is nothing I can do to make women attracted to me and happy and willing to be my gf. Can't change genes.

some people on the bottom make it to the top
el chapo was the son of a piss poor farmer and he became one of the most powerful people in the world with enough influence to break himself out of prison

If I had to guess you are a virgin and/or see sex as something purely forprocreation and that's retarded and anti-fun. A lot of people self improve to have some resemblance of a fun sex life and meanwhile have fun lifting or whatever

The people who will sleep around don't want some ugly/mentally ill bottom of the barrel dude unless they're heavily drunk, the people who want to settle and have a real relationship want kids.

Plenty of mentally ill/ugly/aged up people sleep around and with similar looking people even. If you are young you automarically go two points up in eyes of lots of ok women close to 50, if you are well dressed and middle class you go up in eyes of badly dressed bottom class young woman etc.
As for serious relationships it's literally never to late, if you fuck around you will have higher chance of either eventually meeting or attracting someone looking for serious relationships. It's not black and white, some hookup might turn serious, especially if it's not some online shit.