If you had the ability to create your ideal gf through the use of CRISPR and wouldn't get into any legal trouble would...

If you had the ability to create your ideal gf through the use of CRISPR and wouldn't get into any legal trouble would you do it?
What would be her:
>Looks
>Race
>Iq (you have the ability to make her super high iq to almost braindead)
>Personality
Etc

Attached: HtRF0YY.png (729x819, 923K)

she would just be a my exgf only this time she didnt get tired of me and break up with me

Attached: 68231654_p0.jpg (1900x1376, 1.47M)

>8'6", 400 pounds of muscle, 200 pounds of fat
>1/5th Inuit, 1/5th Aboriginal, 1/5th Pacific Islander, 1/5 Native American, 1/5th Arabic
>530,000
>Chaotic Evil, seeks to humiliate and torture everyone in her path for sheer amusement

>make the gf you want
>"thanks for making me, dad"
>fucks tyrone
oh god

>>fucks tyrone
Why would you give her the desire to fuck tyrone you degenerate

you can't program desires into someone's dna

some preferences are innate. babies prefer whites to blacks.

>petite, skinny with a big butt and small tits, 6-7/10
>happa or middle eastern
>as smart as me
>shy, caring and loving, treats me like a fucking king. a bit clingy but at a healthy limit. has the same hobbies as me, hates partying and wants to settle down asap

Attached: 03b45ae4563a9f2c2c6d5e7375793369-c.jpg (600x600, 54K)

I would rather design a predator race to destroy humanity.

>i only like pussy cause society made me maaaaaaaan

>ginger
>110 iq
>5'5", about 110 lbs, c cups
>pleasant personality, likes plants
>loyal
>ready for baby making
That I would enjoy.

I'd make Rianne but with near literally retarded intelligence so she'd depend on me all times and she'd be too dumb to say anything so she'd just keep her dumb fucking mouth shut lmao.

>white, 5'2, slender sticc, A-B cup
>darkhaired, brown eyes
>slight autism, ~130
>shy, bookish, antisocial, INTP, somewhat hyperactive, clingy, heavily masochistic and somewhat submissive

And then I woke up.

Attached: 1544076877128.jpg (838x1200, 208K)

She must look like this

Attached: 1547094315972.gif (771x1029, 1.2M)

This she's just going to leave for chad...

Humanity isn't going to outlast the 21st century relax.

I want a crazy anime gf to make me chocolates that have her blood in it and her telling me it has her blood in it after(this is important) I have already ate it

Yeah she is cute, but that hairstyle is not realistic no girl would use that irl

Naw. I want her tell me beforehand, look worried at my surprise and get to see her smile when I look into her eyes and eat it. it hurts imagining this

top taste, eventhough thats an indian girl

Indian girls are hot tho

Wtf, what is this fantasy about a girl cooking with her blood?

I don't want to engineer my girlfriend. That would only be good for sex, not companionship.

Hey, she better enjoys my cum-cookies too!
Fair is fair.

Attached: Hikari-Horaki-apron-NGE-Neon-Genesis-Evangelion-Hentai-Image-22.jpg (1024x768, 120K)

youre a fucking troll

tall (6'0), green eyes, thick hair, thick lips, facial features like op post's pic,

white or fair skin indian

170 with no existential crisis

vegetarian, kind, dominant towards everyone but me, happy, charismatic, center of everyones attention

Like my current gf. But more social. I've got a small gf with good tots and a big, round ass (not just a sloppy fatty one but a actually perfect 1)she can cook and is amazingly intelligent. We haven't done a test recently but ahead is probably comfortably in the genius zone. She is soft and cute and quite but she Rocka the fuck out to metal. she has think brown hair and brown eyes and she is perfect except for 1 thing. She isnt remotely as social as me. I like goji gut and partying and doing drugs. She likes staying at home and reading and writing. That can be cool to but there needs to be a balance

>CRISPR thread and no genetically modified catgirls

>Putting innocent cats in first gen experiments
We have women for that shit, no need to be cruel.

Looks don't matter, same with race, as long as she takes care of herself

Not so smart that she's condescending but not too dumb where its irritating, probably around a 114

I just want her to be kind and loyal, not much else beyond that. A willingness to work with me and make our relationship work

>black short hair, brown eyes, 5'2" - 5'4", kinda cute, pale-ish skin, maybe a beauty mark to the side of her mouth or freckles, one of those lil pointy noses that turn upwards, wide smile. I'm into girls that look like boys that look like girls but are actually biologically female
>White, Asian, or Hispanic.
>Slightly above average intelligence, at least enough to not be a totally helpless idiot.
>Sweet, a little cynical and sarcastic at times. Genuinely loves me and cares about me, not with me just because she wants to mooch off my income or because she hates herself or someshit. Likes for me to pick her up, hug her, all that shit. Wears hoodies, has a simple hair accessory like a hairband or a clip. Likes pink and those brighter, pastel colors. A fairly simplistic girl.

Attached: 61257673_p0-min.jpg (1155x2248, 1.02M)

Pic related

Smol, feisty, and has chompers

Attached: 077C5F21-43AF-40FE-A5D3-0941D304123A.jpg (500x650, 73K)

My ex gf was my ideal partner. I broke up with her 4 months ago because I was hurting her with my constant lying. I think I fixed that and don't lie anymore. I talked to her last weekend and wanted to get back together. She didn't. She didn't tell me why, just evaded it whenever I asked. We were really happy together. Fuck. I'm really sad.

>If you had the ability to create your ideal gf through the use of CRISPR and wouldn't get into any legal trouble would you do it?
Yes, without a doubt.
>short
>happa catgirl
>110 iQ
>lewd and loyal

>girls that look like boys that look like girls but are actually biologically female
IS androgyny such a damn hard word?

Attached: 1545486560766.jpg (720x900, 55K)

Twin flame reunion exists and is exactly what you all want and need

>Twin flame reunion
Difficult when your flame is in someone elses oven.