Anyone have weightlifting/squat shoes? Give recommendations

Jeremiah Hall
Jeremiah Hall

Anyone have weightlifting/squat shoes? Give recommendations. Which is the best Adidas

Attached: adidas-leistung-16-ii-shoes-training-running-shoes-unisex-blue-silver-blue-silver-d1df-600.jpg (25 KB, 600x274)

Other urls found in this thread:

olympicweightsetreview.com/top-8-best-olympic-lifting-shoes-olympic-weightlifting-shoes-within-budget/
woobiesshoes.com/product-page/gen-3x-black-5-56

Nolan Jackson
Nolan Jackson

olympicweightsetreview.com/top-8-best-olympic-lifting-shoes-olympic-weightlifting-shoes-within-budget/

Nicholas Nelson
Nicholas Nelson

Give recommendations.

Romelos 2.

Oliver King
Oliver King

Adidas Sambas, i'll live and die by them. They're old school, but the flat sole is wide and provides the perfect balance for squat/deadlift.

Henry Howard
Henry Howard

i have this exact pair - using for half a year now about, i love them. nice wide heel and plenty of stability.

just make sure that the tongue doesnt get all crumple-fucked when you lace it in. great shoe.

Attached: 1466723164528.jpg (128 KB, 625x417)

Ryder Hall
Ryder Hall

Now that is one well balanced floof, as all things should be.

Gavin Lee
Gavin Lee

Why can I never find adipowers anywhere?

Henry Lopez
Henry Lopez

not just taking your shoes off
What are you afraid of?

Dylan Myers
Dylan Myers

They're discontinued

Nicholas Jenkins
Nicholas Jenkins

Romaleos 3

Comfortable, raised heel perfect for helping with my shit tier ankles. Would recommend.

Evan Taylor
Evan Taylor

just buy MORE MILE for £30.00
best buy for sure

Jason Sanchez
Jason Sanchez

weightlifting

Jacob Ortiz
Jacob Ortiz

i recently bought the pic related powerlifting 4s. stability and grip are excellent, but i personally feel i need a little bit higher heels

Attached: Screenshot-20190417-113313-Gallery.jpg (2.86 MB, 1440x2560)

Jeremiah Foster
Jeremiah Foster

Using power perfect 2.0, like them quite a bit. My foot is quite wide so had trouble with other shoes in the shops near me. (Denmark, so not a big selection.)

Bentley Gonzalez
Bentley Gonzalez

are metcon 4's any good?

Noah Flores
Noah Flores

If you're willing to spend 200$ for the quality that comes with 200$, find a pair of Adipowers of Romelo 2s. If you just want to get into a raised heel to see how you like it, then you can get pretty much whatever you want. Power lift 2, 3, 3.1, 4, do-wins, power perfects, rome3s, whatever. Took me a year to find a pair of white adipowers in my common size, so good luck.

Attached: images-(7).jpg (8 KB, 225x225)

Christopher Bennett
Christopher Bennett

I would have got the Nikes but they converged so I am not buying their shit again.

Jeremiah Hughes
Jeremiah Hughes

I have Adidas Powerlift 4, they’re comfy and I feel stable in them. Weren’t too pricey ($140 aud). They’re my first pair of weightlifting shoes and I barely lift though, so take that with a grain of salt.

Joseph Gray
Joseph Gray

woobiesshoes.com/product-page/gen-3x-black-5-56

I wear these because squatting or deadlifting with a heel isn’t good.

Angel Gonzalez
Angel Gonzalez

If I don't want to spend money Chucks right? Anything else?

Ryder Butler
Ryder Butler

I wear these because squatting or deadlifting with a heel isn’t good.

Attached: xNBQyu1.png (16 KB, 620x581)

Charles Johnson
Charles Johnson

I recently copped some legacy lifters and they are superb. Super comfy and the heel is raised enough to help my shit left ankle

Jayden Jenkins
Jayden Jenkins

I use these. Reebok Legacy Lifter.
Pretty good in my opinion.

Attached: reebok-men-s-legacy-lifter-cross-trainer-shoe-white-black-pewter-10-m-us-mens-white-black-pewter-811 (15 KB, 600x278)

Nolan Powell
Nolan Powell

How are these?

Attached: 1494533979148[1].jpg (20 KB, 493x335)

Elijah Peterson
Elijah Peterson

Perfect

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit