Is life completely over if your born poor?

is life completely over if your born poor?

>parents are born poor
>live in a shitty broken down house
>house is literally 300 years old with 0 upgrades
>me and parents barely talk we just run into each other and have awkward confrontations
>born in the middle of nowhere
>literally 7 hours from the real city/beach
>literally 24 hours away from the tropical shit i can never go to
>too poor to ever go on vacation literally never go anywhere except for like 5 hours away to mid sized garbage cities
>look like a literal cancer patient
>shit hair pale as fuck giant bags under eyes failing health always tired like light headed dying tired
>cant get skinny without starving and either look like anorexic freak or fat nerdy autist
>forced to sit in my room all day becaue i had such a shit life and i live out in the middle of nowhere and drug addiction has ravaged my life
>never have a car because parents were too poor
>see single shit parents and dads coming out of jail and shit buying their kids cars
>parents have 0 dollars most of the time and just holding on by a thread to have a shitty broken down house
>just sit around all day getting fat and fapping is the only time i dont feel like killing myself
>literally see 17 year olds that have done more than me, traveled more, vacation with friends, having decent cars, etc etc
>my shit life has made me a failure so im forced to only hang out with other rejects of society but they got themselves in their shit positions mine was forced on me
>literally everyone i talk to online has a better life living closer to major cities beaches good climates etc
>no one else i talk is as poor and has as sad a life as me

what the FUCK

Attached: 6fffc1a1858f4cd176714cea87ea2487.jpg (235x282, 22K)

Dad and mom were never together. Mom was and is very poor and I live with her. Dad is upper middle class and maybe even affluent. Kinda neat to see both sides of the isle. I prefer the poor lifestyle.

Hop on a train, hitchhike, or bicycle to some warm coastal city. Live homeless until you make it. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

too late now I got arrested and got the longest probation sentence in the world. im a fucking DIP SHIT

Nigger you have proven you don't give a shit about the law. Go freight hop already and fuck off.

if they didn't have my license I would but life without a license I dunno man my lifes shit no matter what happens so fuck me

remember class consciousness is the real red pill

You don't need a license you fucking idiot. Go memorize all the trains that pass your area and hop on one at a siding. Shit I went from Orlando to New Orleans hopping freight trains.

I cant live my life without a license man even in a major city. wish I did that shit you did tho god im such a bitch. I did hop on a freit train one time and wait about an hour for it to go and it just sat there and then I realized I didn't even have a water bottle and just some clothes and realized I was retarded

A lot of my life looked like this. I got my driving license at 16 but did not have my own car until I was 26. Once you have a car your life changes.
Grew up poor but my my parents are doing better. Most of my family is doing well. It gets better. I feel better at 29 than I ever have.

Attached: E266A7A5-117C-49FE-ACEC-DE8907F38F3D.jpg (220x346, 16K)

good thing about being born a poor twink cocksucking faggot is that being an effeminate lazy cunt drives zoomer girls mad these days, clean yourself up and you will have women whoring for you
scrounge some cash, move to the city and get a job there
alternatively, kill yourself

The fuck are you on about. Just go do it. You literally have nothing to lose other than what living a shitty mundane life?
Fuck man if I did what you did I would be able to live with myself not being able to do what I have. How many other Americans can say that they have gone from Jacksonville to Los Angeles hopping railcars.

nope I lost it all. as soon as I got money I fucking lost everything. got a dui, long as fuck probation sentence, no license for god knows how fucking long, my best case scenario is getting a fucking first car in it with a breathalyzer FUUUUUUCK ME

all over one god damn pill. one fucking pill.

I bet you're the upstate bigger pretending to be white. Fuck off.

serving out whatever punishment is better than living like 50 years without a license. being 40 and never owning a car fucking jesus Christ its already bad enough

I do wish I could trade all the money I have for my freedom like use it to transfer my probation or a good lawyer or something. if I could trade all my money for my freedom and just go be homeless instead I would do it in a heartbeat

I thought money bought you out of legal problems...fuck me

>Is life completely over if your born poor?

No.

Consider a dying man on a muddy battlefield. He accepts that in the near future he is going to die, that there is no hope left, no reason to struggle any more. He enjoys what he feels are the last moments on Earth. He feels happy.

Now, imagine this dying man is saved. As he recovers, his happiness fades. He has a future again, and he worries for it. The source of his suffering returns.

But imagine this is a wiser man than most. He realizes that it wasn't accepting death that made him momentarily happy. It was accepting that he had no future. When he lost hope, when he stopped struggling, he was fully in the present moment, enjoying life -- even laying sideways in the mud, dying, there is beauty. It comes from within.

The only thing you need to be happy is to be alive.

My parents were 17 and 19 when I was born. They both dropped out of school and were unemployed, and still are to this day. I still managed to study well and finish a law degree, but unfortunately I am horrible at social situations so haven't found a job, in fact, I don't even have any real friends. So I guess it's possible to escape your poor upbringing if you're a resilient person and can become an healthy, well socialized adult. I failed at that part though, unfortunately.

Again what does this have to do with you going out and freight hopping. You want to travel go fucking do it. Freedom is what you take for yourself you have already shown that you would break the law twice might as well get something out of it and travel the United States in a way only a few Americans ever will.

It's one of the shittier things though I've lived on both sides of the divide. Grew up middle class in the UK, moved to the US and lost most of my money, ended up homeless in New York. Kinda strange, living on the streets gave me some of the best memories of my life.

having a warrant out for my arrest for the rest of my life and if im anywhere near my state when I get caught doing something illegal that gets the cops called on you mind you. then on top of that just being in another state wanted for a dui meaning I can never get my license in my entire life unless I come back here and go to jail for some long ass time. and the rest of my life every time I even so much as talk to a cop I instantly get detained and stuck in jail for 2 months while they contact my shit home county to see if they want to come extradite me and not even being able to get a car registered at the DMV for the rest of my life

>tfw didn't move to nyc to be homeless

god fucking damn it dude

Would you rather run out on a rail and taste real freedom or live this mundane live you live now for the rest of your life? The choice is yours.

and if im anywhere near my state when I get caught doing something illegal that gets the cops called on you mind you instantly go to jail and have them be extremely pissed off

I just want to fucking move and not have legal bull shit and never having a license again over my head god fucking damn it reeee

plus im too much of a bitch to just hop on the rail line with total freedom let alone all this jail time and shit hanging over my head. god just really fucked me

Oh god damn it you're that same pathetic crying-ass nigger that posts here every night about being "stuck on probation for being black." I can't believe your pathetic ass tricked me into replying to you. Please fucking die immediately.

Lmao I hope this isnt a larp. Screenshotted so I can laugh about it later

Why do you care about the law. You got two DUIs what does it matter to you anymore. You cant get a job and you hate where you're at. Stop being a bitch and freight hop. Really what do you have to lose. You hate this mudane life you live so go fucking fix it and travel.

Im 26 with no license/never had car. This gives me hope.

I think trying to transfer my probation or just sitting here whining forever if that doesn't work is all I can do. no way I can hell I can live my life without a license i've already done that for so fucking long and I cant go my entire life without owning a car thats just too shitty and makes it impossible to get laid

if i could just run from the law yeah sure fuck it but a lifetime without a license come on man. only place that would fly or be normal would be NYC and id get extradited right the fuck back if i did that

i just want to live in LA or miami and they're both car cities too

You're in Canada? What part?

Hey man if your going to act like that it's all you. I went from Jacksonville to Los Angeles without a license and it was great. It's a experience most people will never experience. The breeze in your hair as the sun rises on the desert. One of the greatest things I've ever seen. Also my man you told us you're a felon. Your not getting a job my dude.

yeah you didn't have a license but can eventually get one with like one $75 payment. not having your entire life being barred from having a license. thats impossible mode

god is just striking me down and coming up with ways to trap me in my town and im completely fucked

Give me your home address
I will release you from this suffering

You see I'll ask you something.
I have my license but how many days a year do I drive?

you're not driving in your 20s but imagine being fucking like 40 or something and having a dui still hanging over your head with a warrant and shit and never being able to get a license. literally my entire life up until death riding a bus or taking ubers everywhere. I already have enough trouble getting laid as it is with my shit life

Yeah I don't drive any more than 10 days a year. I bike 20 miles one way to work everyday weekday. If you're 40 and have ended up where you're at just fucking hop a rail and go. You have nothing to lose and since youre black you're almost at the end of your lifespan.

im not 40 im saying id be 40 and still never have had a license or car in my entire life and I would literally never be able to get one. im fucked.

They don't let you take classes or something to get your license back?

STOP REPLYING TO THIS PERSON

FUCKING STOP

HE POSTS THE SAME SHIT EVERY NIGHT AND JUST SULKS AND IGNORES ALL ADVICE AND CONTINUES TO SULK

S T O P
T
O
P

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

He is a felon from getting two DUIs.