Korean here and curious...

Korean here and curious. If scientists discovered tomorrow that dog meat was 50% more efficient than any other source of protein delivery, would you eat it? What if they were “ethically” farmed?

Attached: F25B35AA-74F6-4784-87FF-3BEB002C5C74.jpg (508x720, 45K)

I'd eat shitbulls and any of those rat breed dogs. Dont think I'd eat a lab tho they're too nice.

Yeah i would love to eat your mummy ass

Is it fatty? Is it cheap? Pork is fatty and cheap. I need fat.
>"Ethically" farmed
Is that code for "no alien labor"

I’m not emotionally attached to pigs cows or chickens
I am emotionally attached to certain dogs throughout my life, and have extremely fond and powerful memories of my doggo from my younger years

So fuck no go fuck yourself you dog eating gook

no way man, nah. but if it were lab grown dog meat then sure, I'd chow down..

what if they were pitbulls or other aggressive dog types.
what if other breeds used for farm and domestic purposes were not suitable.

Of course. I eat pig, and pigs are generally more intelligent that dogs anyway. I wouldn't eat my dog, as I have an emotional bond with it, but I'm not going to sacrifice my own benefit because I'm in a culture that gives dogs strong emotional attachment. I'm sure I'd be uncomfortable about it at first, but if you eat pig but won't eat dog in this case, you're a pretty big hypocrite.

Sheltered faggot. Lots of dogs are evil pests.

Nope, you will not break me. In my world it is ethically abhorrent to eat the animals that, more than any other, have been humanity’s constant companion and faithful guardian and friend.
Wouldn’t even it them in a survival situation, same as another human.

>. If scientists discovered tomorrow that dog meat was 50% more efficient than any other source of protein delivery,
What the fuck does this even mean

Of course I would eat it, faggot

fair enough, and for the record im not OP just wondering if breed would affect peoples outlook.
couldnt bring myself to do it either probably, dogs are companion animals and likewise i probably could't. But
what about wolf.

Sheltered maybe, but stray dogs didn’t eat my baby brother like they might’ve in India or some other shithole. Regardless, all dogs doing that kind of shit are doing the same that any predator would do. It is on the shitty humans who originally let them get out of hand that are responsible for shitty dogs.
Dogs are entirely a human creation and responsibility

I could eat wolf if I had to for survival. Wolves are a far cry away from puppers

>would you eat it?
It's on the list

Attached: berserk-1593038.jpg (754x1100, 205K)

>puppers
nigger please refrain from saying that.

how could you ever eat a good lil pupper wupper

Hey now that's our best friend you're talking about. I'd sooner eat you than them.

I gave up pork for a while because of how smart pigs are. Then I got a pet one and it turns out they use their intelligence only for evil. Now I eat them again.

Yeah I'd eat them even tho I have a dog

Tired subject matter.
"What if you had 10 million dollars?" lol

Yeah I'd eat it.

>50% more efficient than any other source of protein delivery
Wtf does that even mean. Efficient in what way ? Elaborate

would you eat a clown

I probably couldn't bring myself to kill and eat a nice doggy like a Lab, but I don't have a real moral problem with it. It's weird how societies have decided certain animals are food and some are not. But I've heard dog meat isn't very tasty.

I would definitely eat a pitbull though just because I fucking hate them

Yes. No particular love of dogs.

>It's weird how societies have decided certain animals are food and some are not.
It's not "weird" or arbitrary. Dogs have been with us way, way longer than any other animals. The alliance between humans and dogs predates the neolithic revolution by a few dozen millenia.

Other animals were domesticated by us. They didn't get a say.
Dogs joined us of their own accord, because we were both predatory species with common game, and we could make use of each other.

Eating dogs is betraying that ancient covenant.

Yes, because I'm not an overtly emotional faggot or a woman who goes "AWWW" on seeing some dumb canine.
Never going to make it.

Id eat wolves and other soulless breeds. But not the more "man's best friend" breeds. Theyre too loyal and pure.

Based and man's best friendpilled.

>Other animals were domesticated by us. They didn't get a say. Dogs joined us of their own accord

keep fucking that chicken

Attached: display.jpg (789x960, 116K)

Protein is protein

What if we just nuke you? Will you learn to behave like japan did?

ITT: hypocrites of the worst kind

reading this slimey dogcuck shit almost made me throw up. congrats