Korean here and curious

Connor Butler
Connor Butler

Korean here and curious. If scientists discovered tomorrow that dog meat was 50% more efficient than any other source of protein delivery, would you eat it? What if they were “ethically” farmed?

Attached: F25B35AA-74F6-4784-87FF-3BEB002C5C74.jpg (45 KB, 508x720)

Christian Martinez
Christian Martinez

I'd eat shitbulls and any of those rat breed dogs. Dont think I'd eat a lab tho they're too nice.

Brandon Bell
Brandon Bell

Yeah i would love to eat your mummy ass

Matthew Watson
Matthew Watson

Is it fatty? Is it cheap? Pork is fatty and cheap. I need fat.
"Ethically" farmed
Is that code for "no alien labor"

Gabriel Butler
Gabriel Butler

I’m not emotionally attached to pigs cows or chickens
I am emotionally attached to certain dogs throughout my life, and have extremely fond and powerful memories of my doggo from my younger years

So fuck no go fuck yourself you dog eating gook

Jason Bennett
Jason Bennett

no way man, nah. but if it were lab grown dog meat then sure, I'd chow down..

Dominic Lee
Dominic Lee

what if they were pitbulls or other aggressive dog types.
what if other breeds used for farm and domestic purposes were not suitable.

Brandon Williams
Brandon Williams

Of course. I eat pig, and pigs are generally more intelligent that dogs anyway. I wouldn't eat my dog, as I have an emotional bond with it, but I'm not going to sacrifice my own benefit because I'm in a culture that gives dogs strong emotional attachment. I'm sure I'd be uncomfortable about it at first, but if you eat pig but won't eat dog in this case, you're a pretty big hypocrite.

Hunter Wilson
Hunter Wilson

Sheltered faggot. Lots of dogs are evil pests.

Ryder Butler
Ryder Butler

Nope, you will not break me. In my world it is ethically abhorrent to eat the animals that, more than any other, have been humanity’s constant companion and faithful guardian and friend.
Wouldn’t even it them in a survival situation, same as another human.

Adam Myers
Adam Myers

. If scientists discovered tomorrow that dog meat was 50% more efficient than any other source of protein delivery,
What the fuck does this even mean

Alexander Cox
Alexander Cox

Of course I would eat it, faggot

Jordan Wright
Jordan Wright

fair enough, and for the record im not OP just wondering if breed would affect peoples outlook.
couldnt bring myself to do it either probably, dogs are companion animals and likewise i probably could't. But
what about wolf.

Isaiah Collins
Isaiah Collins

Sheltered maybe, but stray dogs didn’t eat my baby brother like they might’ve in India or some other shithole. Regardless, all dogs doing that kind of shit are doing the same that any predator would do. It is on the shitty humans who originally let them get out of hand that are responsible for shitty dogs.
Dogs are entirely a human creation and responsibility

Josiah Thomas
Josiah Thomas

I could eat wolf if I had to for survival. Wolves are a far cry away from puppers

Nathaniel Phillips
Nathaniel Phillips

would you eat it?
It's on the list

Attached: berserk-1593038.jpg (205 KB, 754x1100)

Jack Morales
Jack Morales

puppers
nigger please refrain from saying that.

Jaxson Wood
Jaxson Wood

how could you ever eat a good lil pupper wupper

Austin Butler
Austin Butler

Hey now that's our best friend you're talking about. I'd sooner eat you than them.

Elijah Sullivan
Elijah Sullivan

I gave up pork for a while because of how smart pigs are. Then I got a pet one and it turns out they use their intelligence only for evil. Now I eat them again.

Jonathan Perry
Jonathan Perry

Yeah I'd eat them even tho I have a dog

Levi Rodriguez
Levi Rodriguez

Tired subject matter.
"What if you had 10 million dollars?" lol

Connor James
Connor James

Yeah I'd eat it.

Henry Watson
Henry Watson

50% more efficient than any other source of protein delivery
Wtf does that even mean. Efficient in what way ? Elaborate

Colton Peterson
Colton Peterson

would you eat a clown

Aaron Sanchez
Aaron Sanchez

I probably couldn't bring myself to kill and eat a nice doggy like a Lab, but I don't have a real moral problem with it. It's weird how societies have decided certain animals are food and some are not. But I've heard dog meat isn't very tasty.

I would definitely eat a pitbull though just because I fucking hate them

James Campbell
James Campbell

Yes. No particular love of dogs.

Nolan Watson
Nolan Watson

It's weird how societies have decided certain animals are food and some are not.
It's not "weird" or arbitrary. Dogs have been with us way, way longer than any other animals. The alliance between humans and dogs predates the neolithic revolution by a few dozen millenia.

Other animals were domesticated by us. They didn't get a say.
Dogs joined us of their own accord, because we were both predatory species with common game, and we could make use of each other.

Eating dogs is betraying that ancient covenant.

Colton Collins
Colton Collins

Yes, because I'm not an overtly emotional faggot or a woman who goes "AWWW" on seeing some dumb canine.
Never going to make it.

Andrew Nelson
Andrew Nelson

Id eat wolves and other soulless breeds. But not the more "man's best friend" breeds. Theyre too loyal and pure.

Ian Rodriguez
Ian Rodriguez

Based and man's best friendpilled.

Dylan Campbell
Dylan Campbell

Other animals were domesticated by us. They didn't get a say. Dogs joined us of their own accord

keep fucking that chicken

Attached: display.jpg (116 KB, 789x960)

Ayden Ortiz
Ayden Ortiz

Protein is protein

Alexander Fisher
Alexander Fisher

What if we just nuke you? Will you learn to behave like japan did?

Wyatt Sullivan
Wyatt Sullivan

ITT: hypocrites of the worst kind

Ryan Sanchez
Ryan Sanchez

reading this slimey dogcuck shit almost made me throw up. congrats

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit