Can femanons fucking explain how we can tell if a girl likes us, or if she likes us likes us...

can femanons fucking explain how we can tell if a girl likes us, or if she likes us likes us? what do you do differently because i just can't tell

Attached: vwmpn.jpg (412x351, 21K)

>i just can't tell
If you've never felt like any girl was into you, that's because it's true.

i knew that was coming but i would just like to say fuck you my dear sir

I don't know if I can help, because in my country it's very, very, very common for boys and girls to be friends without wanting to be in a relationship or being interested in the other. But anyhow, by "default" women tend to be friendly with everyone, this includes smiling, making jokes, laughing, etc. One thing I can think of is maybe if they're staring for too long at you, or if they smile more than usual? I know when I'm with the boy I like I giggle and smile much more than normal, I can't help it. Another thing (but I don't know if it applies to everyone) is something that's a bit ironic. When you don't like someone you aren't afraid of being open, silly, basically you don't think about your actions, but the moment you start liking them, even if you were already friends/acquaintances and know each other, you go full spaghetti and start acting like a fucking sperg in front of them because *now* you're worrying about what they might think of you. That happened to me as well quite some times. But again, this is my personal experience and/or what also happened with some college friends, but not everyone acts the same way or displays their feelings/intentions the same way.

when i like a guy i usually look away from him quickly so he doesn't notice i was looking at him, i also avoid him so he doesn't notice i'm aware of his presence because ugly women aren't supposed to have feelings. hope that helps.

Wants to talk about useless things and smiles at you. If they touch your shoulder and joke around. That's what I do anyways.

some girls make it painfully obvious that they like you. when I have a crush I flirt a lot and playfully bully him. it's a bit harder for me to be gushy and nice.

You deserve love too

this for some girls
harder for others
who knows OP

check to see if she has 8 fingers pointing at her lady parts, this is a foolproof way to tell if she wants you to investigate her erogenous zone

Attached: 68bdc325b55f2ebc57754d12240315c0.png (1070x566, 811K)

I feel this too hard. Last girl that liked me was in fucking elementary school. Guys, just put yourselves out there. If you are discreet, no girl will notice you.

If she's actually a women then she can find love with a right swipe. Her standards are probably absurdly high.

Idk dude, there are some women who even I wouldn't consider being with. Maybe my standards are absurdly high. I don't think so though,

If you cant tell if a girl likes you or not it doesn't mean you suck at reading people, it means that she hasn't decided if she likes you or not yet.
That could be cause shes on the fence about you, or more likely its cause she doesn't think about you as much as you think about her.

blackpill/10 out of ten

I mean, maybe you do suck at reading people too, this is just a suggestion. I'd need to meet you to be able to tell which it is for real.

Eh. I assumed so, but it turned out I was wrong. My ex also said that it was "obvious" a few other girls were into me. So it's definitely possible, and I'd say it's extremely probable with how isolated and socially incapable people here are.

Based and Blackpilled

Origgy Diggy

Attached: brutal.png (400x400, 272K)

>girls says she loves me
>says that im important to her
>these aren't signs that she's interested in me just that i'm a really good friend
i literally give up

It means that you she wants you as a beta orbiter. It's really not possible to be friends with women, it's just a highly dysfunctional relationship most of the time if you aren't fucking or they aren't fucking someone else. Some women are very liberal with the word "love" and will use it to keep a desperate guy lingering around. If you feel like you aren't getting anything out of the relationship, and her company isn't fun because, you know she's woman, ditch her and move on.

Just tell her you're straight and she'll date you

It's that easy

They play with their hair.
They look at you too much, or never at all, or they lool at you just before leaving a place.
They position themselves to face you.
Its usually really obvious in general you shouldn't have to second guess it.

W-why would you do that? She was so nice to you. She told you all about that one time she had a date with Brad. She even confided that she isn't sure whether she should go out with nice Tyrone or Brad. You're a good listener.

>Its usually really obvious in general you shouldn't have to second guess it

That's somewhat true, but not every girl is super shy like that. For women who are long past the giggly schoolgirl phase they might just come up to you and lay it on. Some women are better than others at hiding their attraction.

Yea I've been that guy too many times. I even did it recently for some reason even though I'm way out of high school and aren't a virgin. I honestly just don't associate with women anymore because this always happens to me. Women think they are way more interesting than they actually are.

You can stare at me. I'm just gonna be weirded out, or I'm gonna assume that you're silently agreeing with me that the person speaking is an idiot, but I won't assume "crush."
You can play with your hair or drop hints or giggle. I'm just gonna be annoyed that you're playing with your hair and wonder why you're blowing smoke up my ass. You can hang onto me or rest your head on my shoulder daily and I'll just be annoyed you're so damned touchy.
You can kiss me. You can fuck me. You can drag me into your bedroom and blow me. Either I'll just thank you for the orgasm and leave or I'll think you're just trying to get off yourself and oblige you to be nice. I won't assume you like me, just that you wanted my cock, and even then, I'm not gonna assume you want the D unless you literally grab me by the crotch. I don't do subtlety.
I can wake up in your bed every other day, go shopping with you, have sex with you, cook and eat dinner with you, get presents from you, talk to you on the phone daily, and STILL not have it occur to me once that you like me. You can literally say "I love you" and kiss me when I leave your place, and it won't occur to me until a few years later.
You have to realize that I'm literally autistic. The way I convey my emotions is by explicitly and literally verbalizing them. Again, even "I love you" won't work unless you specify that you love me romantically. I'm not trying to be an asshole.

Attached: 1514158177768.png (389x432, 55K)

We'll bend over in front of you while wearing a short skirt, that will tell you.

Attached: 1547094030654.jpg (262x274, 13K)

Again, I'll just assume you're trying to flash me, which I appreciate, but I won't assume you like me based on that.

>touch hair a lot
>smile and or laugh a lot
>hold eye contact
>find excuses to touch or make physical contact
>pupils will dilate when looking at you (helpful for blue eyes)
>will make sure to stand as close to you as possible whenever near you

This. Really. Also originally.

Why do you have to say this?

Attached: cope.jpg (601x508, 31K)

wtf some qt loner girl has been doing this to me for months now, stealing glances and somewhat avoiding me

>look away from him quickly
A girl I don't know if she is into me or is just scared and hates me kek does this a lot.
She laughs and talks relatively loud around other people guys and girls, but talks quietly to me, I also catch her staring or peeking, but she never continues making eye contact.
Girls are weird

What if a hot girl does this? Prob just curiosity or disgust right?

>will make sure to stand as close to you as possible whenever near you
Tfw no girl has ever done this for me