Who here /stuck in limbo/?

who here /stuck in limbo/?
>normies hate you and shun you for not living life like them, not being normal or successful enough
>robots hate you and shun you for not being sad, broken or angry enough
>can't relate with anybody in real life because all they care about are celebrities, sports, drinking, parties.
>can't relate to anyone online because all they care about is being angry at the world, not improving, feeling sorry for themselves and suicide.

Attached: 1477900060126714736.png (600x720, 615K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gYCTXzOTnXg
youtu.be/mmIXwYkDs9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds about right. Same here

I know how you feel. Not normie enough to relate to normies, not angry and bitter enough to relate to robots. Internet communities seem to be just as prone to polarization and extremification as political parties, sadly.

werp what can we do

Band together and help each other out.

I wouldn't hate you for not being sad broken or angry brobot there's room for all losers here.

funny thing, we will create a group that will have the same ending. "new people" will join and slowly-slowly the group will deviate into an axsty normie utopia.

We will keep it secret like fight club obviously we'll probably fuck it up, again just like fight club.

rule no1 of fight club, you don't talk about fight club.

You see. I've already fucked it up while trying to not fuck it up.

Dang.

Such is life I guess.

But for real we should have like a self improvement thing going on where we bounce ideas off each other and give progress reports.

Then it just becomes a circlejerk, with the same personalities stroking their egos in their little clique. This is the choice faced by every internet community: rancid stagnation or being diluted down to nothing and changed unrecognizably by continual influxes of newcomers. At least with the latter you can choose anonymity and mitigate all the attention seeking identityfaggotry.

I think Jow Forums used to have self-improvement generals, and maybe a splinter forum or a Discord or something. Personally while I see the merit of such a thing it's no substitute for what Jow Forums used to be: a place you can say whatever you like without regard for your identity, things you yourself didn't even know you thought.

This is true.

Maybe implement a rule or something strict as fuck to prevent stagnation. Maybe even challenges that if not beaten you get kicked out or don't get to progress.

I can't think well right now I'm in work and hungover. But if we had something like that I think it would help a lot of people.

Also we could have initiation or maybe a test like some of the old onion sites used to have to prevent the wrong types of people from getting in.

Not really sure at the moment.

I think everyone here probably lacks a sense of community of fitting into to at least something, this could fill so many gaps and help with mental and physical development at the same time while also allowing us not to conform with the bullshit half dead soulless society in witch we were born into.

Just a thought.

yeah i just listen to this and try not to think about it lol ^_^

youtu.be/gYCTXzOTnXg

Attached: B2CBC9A3-C3D1-44F0-97A8-5AD9A98C1933.jpg (600x900, 235K)

I've seen this same community try to form over and over again. It will invariably be taken over by incels who have a lifetime of practice at bitching until they get their way.

After a certain amount of time a member has to provide their personal info to the group it is kept secret but if they fail to proceed they get doxxed or we just kill them.

Either way.

That would keep people from being cunts.

Its a good thing for you im never gonna meet you. Your philosophy is weak. And dumb. Pathetic

Now you're basically the mafia except nobody gets rich. This is not the supportive community you're trying for, I think.

But only if they're virgins.

This is probably true it sounds like scientology almost but basic things work man.

And like I said I can't think well I had 7 pints and a can last night and right now I'm phone posting and working my shitty office job at the same time.

For the record I kind of liked you.

>challenges that if not beaten you get kicked out or don't get to progress
>Also we could have initiation
Congratulations, you've just recreated all of society's narrow, exclusionary, normie, groupthink bullshit. The beauty of an anonymous community is also its ruination: its refusal/inability to constrain others to a defined role, to exclude others simply because they don't fit in. Calibrating the precise level of permeability necessary to keep new material coming in and stop the place from piling up with crap, much like a cell's membrane, is extremely difficult, if it's possible at all.

I think it would help because there is no option but to progress and half the fuckers here are suicidal anyway at least they pretend to be so it's really kind of a good thing.

Im the sort of person that has people that will do favors for me. Like a kiss from a rose. Be careful with who you talk like that to. Some like to play god.

Attached: 70EB8561-A6D3-4424-8493-62C5FE00F80D.jpg (640x1136, 26K)

But we will be our own society.

So it will work but only for us.

The idea was exclusion to prevent stagnation.

Otherwise we just keep making the same mistake.

I don't know what that means to be honest if you have people who help you why are you here in the first place?

You must have at least some desire for a place you can be whole.

No, exclusion is what CAUSES stagnation. Also, at best, a society only works for those in charge, those setting the rules. Even they, however, are constrained by identity in ways not readily apparent.

Just having a look around like usual. ;)

Attached: 8B3B2617-3191-4115-8C46-06CAD24F6DB1.jpg (570x570, 27K)

People pass initiation become full members eventually and constantly keep up with the group.

More people will come but only if they pass.

And nobody will really be in charge of course there will be people who think if the thing in the first place but eventually it will almost become it's own entity as long as the structure is always followed.

>And nobody will really be in charge
Oh please, I saw your other posts. You can't wait to be dictator to your own little kingdom.

You sound like my abusive step-mother. Good luck. Youre gonna create your own hell to live in.

Furthermore, those who make the rules one day are enslaved by them the next. Republicans passed term limits on the Presidency because they didn't want Roosevelt, but then ended up fucking themselves when Regan came around. Frankly, I think the most valuable thing you could do in terms of finding a place to belong is to leave here.

Not really man.

I just want to not be a loser for ever.

And honestly I'm really not leadership material.

I don't think it would be a he'll I think it would be something that allows people like us to live in a way in which we don't feel the need for normalcy but also can grow as people rather than just being losers forever or eventually fading into mediocrity in our thirties.

The enslavement from the rules is kind of intended here though that's why there can be no rulers invest your in it you are it the other members will bind you to it and you them. So failure can never happen unless you want to die.

Im mentally i'll schizophrenic and I have done what you describe with no help. You need to learn what empathy is instead of trying so "solve" it like a brainlet. Watch the netflix show Maniac. Itll show you how dumb youre thinking. I dont fear death so I guarantee you if you did set up a system like you describe I would Mad Max your shit up and crash your tyrannical order just as I always do. There are strength in numbers in a rebellion. Youll be eaten alive.

Attached: E391A96E-EEB3-40C1-B9EB-0A8F9F5ADB43.jpg (850x539, 77K)

I don't even relate to the need to relate.
I feel comfortable here. Not so much with normialfags. But I'm a normie myself. I don't really care if I belong here or there, I just go wherever I want.

There's just not a lot of appeal to well-adjusted people here, and I thought the point was to find people who weren't smoldering wrecks?

Look. There's already a Skull and Bones, a Russian Mafia, and Masonic Order. Look at them for ideas if you really need them. But above all else there has to be a reason I would sign my life away to this stupid cult - making a bunch of people no better off than myself promise to kill me if I stop jogging is stupid.

By the way someone already wrote a book on your premise better than you have. Exact premise. Read it brainlet.

Attached: D2D2B5D2-0614-4F12-A1B4-F94782079847.jpg (600x905, 98K)

There would be tyranny. The group would run itself because if each member follows the rules he will get rid of any member who doesn't. Such a model can't have a leader the only tyrant will be the rules themselves. And I have empathy but empathy has no place in the rules otherwise we will just continue to be soft lonely losers. It will almost be like mental evolution.

It would be pretty cool I guess.

Youdbget help with your problem too man. Everyone would help everyone else.

It's part of the rules.

based

oressdasastttyfgc

I'll check it out thanks man.

Become president then. We need one. Just remember. In the next avengers movie Captain Marvel is gonna beat Thanos. :/

Attached: F3D25082-6B50-466D-A947-6DEEBA72FEBB.jpg (181x278, 13K)

Yes but also for people who don't fit in here nor in life.

It's just an idea it's not like any of this shit is real just a thought exercise at the moment.

Sure, but the kind of people who would see the appeal in having you point a gun at them while they jog are also the kind of people who will fuck up, a lot. Are you going to kill everyone if you have to? How?

You are hung up in this leadership thing man.

Also I'm not American.

Also I don't like comic book stuff very much so I barely know what that means. I saw a couple of the movies but I was drinking and with friends they were more if a ccomedy thing I thought.

Oh look its another one of the "i'm not like other boys" threads where you find out you're actually a basic bitch.

Killing was just an idea it can be other forms of punishment or just abandonment.

I don't do it we all do it if I fuck up you get me if you fuck up some other member gets you we are all responsible for each other.

I don't think it is I think we are actually having a pretty decent discussion for once without just straight up shitting all over each other.

I'm enjoying it.

Honestly I kinda wish I knew you IRL to discuss this. I had a similar discussion at one point with someone and I believe it saved his life. Just remember. There is always hope. Hope for yourself your family your friends your world. Thanks for spending time thinking instead of acting. I wish more people did. You have an interesting idea its just very personal to me I didnt mean to be so agressive. good luck man

Attached: 317DB58A-96D0-41ED-866E-CD37A41D2815.jpg (1200x600, 209K)

Watch Avengers Infinity War. Youre basically Thanos in a real person. Same philosophy lol. ^_^

Attached: 3DC257B6-F547-48E4-90B2-706AC7DB3CE6.png (250x339, 170K)

Thanks man good luck to you too.

It's been a good chat.

same shit, but idk what we can to in this situation

Attached: 1934793_554388718043502_2859566611363300012_n.jpg (480x480, 19K)

See, what you're describing is a group of supportive friends. You can't manufacture that kind of relationship - trust me, I've tried. Loneliness is the great evil of our era and you're doing the right thing trying to fight it, but I think you'd gain a lot more from posting nice threads, making nice replies, and turning this into a place that can actually help you. I don't know anything about you other than that you browse here, so that's the best advice I can give you right now.

To be honest, I have no idea why I'm not lonely or why people do connect to me at all. It seems like perfectly nice guys end up alone and people like me get support. I guess if we could figure out the mystery of why some people choose to connect and some do not, we'd be golden.

I saw it the purple guy has beads that kill everyone.

That's not much like what I've been saying but I can see how it is confused.
Don't hang yourself.
I have friends and stuff irl only a few but I'm still pretty lonely I guess. I think I'm also just generally dissatisfied with everything and every time I listen to a conversation in passing see an ad on the tv or watch a film I become depressed that such things can exist.

Whoever is in charge of our society seems to be sucking the souls out of everyone and not many people seem to notice or maybe they just don't care.

I get pretty delusional at times to so it could be that haha.

Do you see yourself as a bad guy?

Because I don't know you either but you do not seem like a bad guy.

Hahahaha yup. Im one of the few schizophrenics who got better and I hate society. But I have spirituality and have fallen in love so im still here. Everyone deserves hitler to be honest. God dosent. Its we who make the world ugly. I literally cant make any friends in Seattle cuz people are scared of me becuase Im schizophrenic. They all deserve to die but I love and respect life. And people like you probably take what you have for granted. You all deserve some sympathy which is why you get none from me. Not anymore. Im not that dumb. America deserves what it produces. And all of us deserve hitler. Luckily I have a few online friends who havent left me yet. Im ready to die but god keeps me here. Almost just so I can watch the lost masses walk into hades blindly. Ive never even been violent to anyone. Normies deserve to die. I dub god unforgiven. If given power over the country Im not sure If i could respect gods creation. It deserves hitler too much. Hopefully I wont have the chance to hold any real power.

Attached: 28338C4E-7239-4880-AF48-AFBB7717BF5E.jpg (1000x755, 270K)

I'm not a bad guy but I'm not a very deserving one, either. Yet there's a clear "magnetism" that draws people to me - could be the halo effect, could just be networking, I don't know.

I think a big problem is that it's natural to base your self-esteem on how others see you. One way your group could help is to give guys an alternative value system, a way to feel good about themselves when others are cruel. I know that seems kind of sad but this is a sad problem.

I'm not sure if people deserve to die but I kind of see your point. How's life dealing with schizophrenia?
That makes sense the different value system I mean. I guess the progress you make in the group would give you value and the only ones lacking would be the punished ones.

But there is more that needs to be thought about on that specific subject things are seemingly to simple now and it seems unrealistic.

Kind of.

Its like talking to god directly and returning to peace while knowing all other emotions as well. Its like this song is on repeat in my head and it never stops and im screaming the lyrics at god praying for those I love and wishing death for myself. But everytime i try to end it i make it somehow. So im just gonna wait till I die. Thx for asking but im heading to bed maybe someone in real life will give a shit. Oh wait people deserve to die. I bearly even talk and people just run scared when they hear schizophrenia i feel like Diogenes looking for an honest man. Nobody trusts anymore these days. Someone like me might continue to climb the ladder and end up powerful. Be careful. Trust the human spirit. Im very lucky to know some who do and to have been blessed to glimpse true love. Which is eternal. It all makes sense to me. Everyone else is just too scared to even try being my friend. Thats how it is. Peace.

Attached: F93F29F1-9083-4087-861E-6B8F15C4F155.jpg (800x420, 93K)

I mean this song on repeat in some form it never stops but im mentally competent. You wouldnt notice if i didnt tell you. Normies cant trust tho. Sad world youtu.be/mmIXwYkDs9k

Attached: 295C14C1-D5C5-45A2-ABAC-3C09C428CA25.gif (512x288, 471K)

Sounds fucked I've had a few mental issues but nothing like that mine are mostly alcohol related and depression and anxiety.

I'd be your friend man.

Good night.

I'm gonna go now too probably I need to do my work and I'm running out of steam haha.

Peace.

>things keep going wrong
>have to convince myself to try again every time
I've done this over and over again, I'm getting very tired of it and nothing ever improves.
I don't see a point in even bothering anymore and it would be so easy to give up on life. I don't allow myself to give up because I'm afraid of losing hope, even if it's false hope, it's nice to fantasize about what could be.
I can't think of myself as a true robot, but I can't relate to normies either.

>Have had absolutely horrible childhood
>but managed to get 2 gf by now, which both left me 4 times
>both of them before christmas, once on new year eve and once today on my birthday
Well I'm stuck between those two worlds, since robots wouldn't see me as someone who even can feel sadness, even if i have been on here for 10 years. While normies are just normies that don't understand the concept of sadness