I’m a 5 feet 2 inches Filipino 200lbs. I just started the gym today...

I’m a 5 feet 2 inches Filipino 200lbs. I just started the gym today. The instructor told me not to drink soda and no pork. I love pork and soda. He also told me to cut back on rice. We have rice every meal. What should be my ideal weight? I spent 30 minutes on the bicycle and another 30 minutes doing lifting routines. I don’t aim to become muscular. I just want to be healthy. How to stick to the program? I already paid for 1 month membership.

Attached: F53DC710-AB1C-40B9-B368-E17405E731BB.png (509x411, 17K)

Did you read the sticky?

Don't, you're already a fuckup so who cares?

Not eating shit foods is pretty easy if you don't buy them and have them in your house.

>I’m a 5 feet 2 inches Filipino 200lbs.

bad news, manlet: you're fat as shit.

>soda
Stop drinking it you fat piece of shit
>pork
eat less (100g per meal) and don't load it with caloric sauces you fat piece of shit. look up low calorie marinades or something, idk

>rice
eat less rice you fat piece of shit

"I don't want to be muscular, just toned" ass nigga

literally count calories, use myfitnesspal, set activity levels to minimum, aim to lost 0.25 kg a week or whatever and go about your routine and measure once every 2 weeks for progress

eat whatever meets your macro goals but remember sugary drinks will carb you up for no reason

Attached: 1555459042972.jpg (750x747, 235K)

>flip
>5'2
>200lbs
Dude I'm a flip too, and that's hilariously overweight. Soda is bad and remove any and all of it from your diet. Rice and Pork, should be in moderation, but on the lower side of things. Once or twice a week, at MAX. Also just read the sticky/ do SS/SL/GSLP then move on to an intermediate program after a couple months, and you're golden. Can't fix 5'2, but you can fix everything else. Good luck kabayan

100g ground pork clock at 263 calories, 100g rice 130 calories, that's a meal at only 393 kcal. add a few veggies and you have a full meal at 400-500 kcal range. as long as you don't overload it with caloric sauces. Eat that for lunch and dinner, then eat a light breakfast and maybe one or two fruits and you have a decent 1500 calorie daily intake. At a roughly 500 cal deficit, and doing cardio you will shed weight

There's no way around soda, cut that shit out

Who's your waifu? I'll spam enough pics to motivate you to lose weight, fatty

>How to stick to the program?
Stop overthinking and just do what he says.

In weightlifting...
>The average height per weight class at the 2004 Olympics was: 56 kg—5' 2”
so you know you have a ton of weight to lose.
No pork and no soda is a start, but you need more.
Make a meal plan, 1700 calories per day, make sure to include all your vitamins/minerals and at least (more would be better, but this is the lowest I'd go if I were you) 90g of protein.
DON'T EAT ANYTHING THAT IS NOT PART OF THE PLAN.

I care

What's the cutoff for a flip manlet?

Kaya mo yan, brad

>Filipino
My condolences

>pinoy

Attached: 1550759770952.gif (320x180, 1.06M)

Seething

Post body twink chink

First, don't worry that much about exercise. Cut down first to 160 before worrying about lifting bigger. No junk food, no fatty cuts of meat, no soda, cut back on grease in cooking, cut fruit except for berries. OMAD is easier for newbies, eat TDEE -600, probably like 1200kcal. Less rice, more veggies, leaner keto if you had to. Eat more protein, more sating, less energy, slower digesting. Eat more veggies, fills more space in the stomach, more nutritious. Be creative about sticking with your meals and keep consistent but light exercise that's sustainable otherwise you'll get very hungry and break diet as a fatty.

I would reckon your ideal weight is 130 if you're not trying to put on large amounts of additional mass. After you get to around 160 or so try learning jiu jitsu or kali, start doing body weight exercises and you'll look better.

I'm 25 cm taller than you and you weigh like 10kg more than me. Strong WTF

>Filipino
May as well give up now, you'll never make it.

Dam, Filipinos are the Mexicans of the asians hahaha, go workout 7 days a week high volume and do construction work.