What alcohol do you bros drink to get rid of the pains while making the gains?

Liam Phillips
Liam Phillips

What alcohol do you bros drink to get rid of the pains while making the gains?

Attached: atlas-chugged.jpg (37 KB, 427x595)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ehnAApEhz8g
youtube.com/watch?v=HXJFBDimnXo

Zachary Morris
Zachary Morris

water

Connor Wright
Connor Wright

alcohol
gains

youtube.com/watch?v=ehnAApEhz8g
youtube.com/watch?v=HXJFBDimnXo

Lucas Jenkins
Lucas Jenkins

Scotch whiskey, I try stopping but am clearly an alcoholic because I can't stop.

Nathaniel Brooks
Nathaniel Brooks

Scooby drinks gin and scotch. He says it in multiple videos.

Jack Perez
Jack Perez

I don't, except on special occasions like my birthday when I might have an old fashioned made with some high quality bourbon.

Adrian Adams
Adrian Adams

Scotch Whisky. Forty Creek Barrel Select.

John Garcia
John Garcia

I drink pretty rarely but when I do it's vodka redbull or just straight vodka shots. Goes best with some Adderall or speed. Truly a godly combo

Lincoln Brown
Lincoln Brown

Wine for dinner, beer for hanging out, rum for parties, water for thirst. But I'm DYEL so don't listen to me.

Jose Harris
Jose Harris

Alcohol is shit
I prefer smoking so much weed it becomes psychotropic and anxiety inducing

Joshua Cox
Joshua Cox

Why not do this and then also drink to lower test even further?

Levi Williams
Levi Williams

Tvarscki vodka.

Eli Nelson
Eli Nelson

Straight rum or tequila. May chase the rum down with Coke Zero cherry or the tequila down with lemonade. Too many carbs in beer & wine, too much sugar and calories in most mixed drinks. Heard some folks use Crystal Light to make their mixers, but I never could stand the stuff.

Brandon Carter
Brandon Carter

Jist drink vodka. Low cal and basic. Dont drink the bottom shelf one since it fucks you up more. Drink lots of water, dont get drunk more than once a week, dont go overboard. (3-7 shots at most)

Matthew Bailey
Matthew Bailey

PS- avoid flavored rums. That shit is just more calories. Leave Captain Morgan, Admiral Nelson, and Sailor Jerry back at the docks. I recommend pic-related when you need to splice the mainbrace.
If you like Malibu, get off Jow Forums. I’m sure there’s someplace else teenage girls and fags can go to find health and fitness info.

Attached: CF1572C1-D2FE-4C16-9EC8-52A0C0968BD9.jpg (29 KB, 510x1000)

Kayden Ross
Kayden Ross

All rum has extra sugar and shit you idiot. If you really care about calories drink clear liquor.

Juan Murphy
Juan Murphy

Bourbon mostly. But also Irish whisky and Scotch. Whisky of any kind, really.
I have a bottle of Old Forester I've been sipping on because it's cheap and an easy drink, but I'm really a big fan of Maker's 46, most of their private selects, and Bulleit Bourbon. Bulleit Rye for mixed drinks. Also Gentleman Jack is pretty good.

Attached: 1500325859990.gif (800 KB, 500x500)

Owen Watson
Owen Watson

There’s clear varieties of rum and tequila.

Isaac Fisher
Isaac Fisher

White wine has ~800kcal per litre.

Brandon Lee
Brandon Lee

You can do anything and still make gains if you're roiding. I think OP is asking as a natty.

I drink Vodka and club soda on the rare occasions im forced to socialize

Daniel Smith
Daniel Smith

#metoo

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit