Is being a minimalist good Jow Forums?

Chase Garcia
Chase Garcia

Is being a minimalist good Jow Forums?

Attached: ADAEE731-EA69-45BF-9356-401292F62376.jpg (199 KB, 1080x1439)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tnNs6JbPcL0
youtu.be/ilxg73azegg

Robert Green
Robert Green

No, ascetics are ghey.

Hudson Miller
Hudson Miller

I have minimal decoration in my house. It's just more convenient to clean up desu

Henry Martin
Henry Martin

That's not minimalism, this is lonercore

Asher Price
Asher Price

if you lokk at old pic of people romm, before 2000 and mass internet and social medi, the interior of people were not arranged for intagram pics or ikea plublicity, they wer normal. Op pic is nothing shocking for a celibate men, wh would you have tons of shit who take times to clean etc. Womens being hyper consesual, they want a houise thart look like int movie or ikea magazines. fuck that

Austin Young
Austin Young

Minimalism is just a post-modern version of trying to live with aligned with nature and not material. It’s inherited a lot from stoicism but dropped all of those bigoted, racist, toxic masculine, and sexist things that people like Seneca talked about.

Honestly it’s kinda stupid in some ways, but if you’ve got a cluttered life then it’s a start.

Jonathan Reed
Jonathan Reed

Unbased stroke poster

Mason Baker
Mason Baker

There's having ton of shit and there's having a fucking couch

Zachary Adams
Zachary Adams

sorry for shitty writing m drunk

Hudson Sullivan
Hudson Sullivan

If I knew you in person I would make fart noises when you talk and keep you from saying anything because you sound like a bitch and you have no idea what you're talking about and I want to make you angry at me so you do it more and make an ass of yourself.

Luis Price
Luis Price

Just have a small room. I don't have much furniture, but because of small room size it all look good

Attached: rsz-120181106-212533.jpg (138 KB, 1024x768)

Nathan Long
Nathan Long

It just pisses women off that men can be happy without having all worthless shit they need doesn't it?

Jose Bennett
Jose Bennett

Yes. Men should do whatever they can to be satisfied with simplicity. Simple food, simple living arrangements, simple speech.

Tyler Evans
Tyler Evans

Prove me wrong. Most of these fad cultures that have come in the past 5 years are all derivatives of stoicism

Matthew Edwards
Matthew Edwards

yes, also if the guys is chad then "wow you are minimalist omg you have your own personality lol who need tons of shit anyways ddd" but if hes ugly then "ewww look at this loser creepy room omagad no wonder he dont get laid lol "

Leo Stewart
Leo Stewart

Holy stroke

Evan Ross
Evan Ross

Imagine triggering roasties by merely existing.

Aaron Rivera
Aaron Rivera

No need to have a couch. I used to have lots of parties at my place. So i needed couch. Most of my friends moved away. So no more parties. No more couch. Why have shit you dont need? More space is comfy as fuck.

Dominic Lee
Dominic Lee

kys retard

Attached: 1461334254930.png (33 KB, 800x500)

Hudson Harris
Hudson Harris

this is it
they are so pissed that you can find happiness without material goods

Wyatt Gomez
Wyatt Gomez

but dropped all of those bigoted, racist, toxic masculine, and sexist things that people like Seneca talked about.
Nice b8

Attached: ourbook.png (133 KB, 399x629)

Robert Barnes
Robert Barnes

Nah dude chicks like big dicks

Christian Nelson
Christian Nelson

How do you not see a problem with that apartament tho. Only fucking videogame platfo, tv and coach. It's dull. You dont need to fill a room with useless stuff, but you can have photos of loved ones, a small table with souvenirs if you have traveled, a 3$ clock, paintings or creations you have done if you do, an instrument hanging if you play one.

OPs pic just gives the vibe of a guy who doesnt care much about his family, doesnt travel and the only hobbies he has are videogames and going to club sometimes.

Jeremiah White
Jeremiah White

This poster is a woman.

Nathan Morgan
Nathan Morgan

She is right, but not for the reasons she has in mind. A man should have an appreciation for art, and his home should reflect it. The woman who is critical of the apartment would fill the space with worthless garbage from target and meaningless trinkets espousing worthless platitudes, you know, "live laugh love" shit.

Jackson Moore
Jackson Moore

OPs pic just gives the vibe of a guy who doesnt care much about his family, doesnt travel and the only hobbies he has are videogames and going to club sometimes.

what if the guy living is this room is pic related ?

Attached: 1537166938964.jpg (218 KB, 1080x1349)

Aiden Walker
Aiden Walker

what if the guy living is this room is pic related ?

Attached: o.jpg (183 KB, 788x788)

James Morris
James Morris

that post would have never been made because fatty would still be on her knees gobbling up his seed all to spit out in the bathroom and try to get her self pregnant

Julian Baker
Julian Baker

based, also:
drunk

Joshua Lewis
Joshua Lewis

Prove me wrong
You're not supposed to say this unironically.

Angel Gray
Angel Gray

That guy clearly all his life was succesful as you say, so he wouldn't be a videogame lonercore

Alexander Barnes
Alexander Barnes

thats what you assume baby, some chad like him have ""beta""" occupation but its okay since they are chad, not so when ugly or average. Im not gonna repeat what i say here >> but if he live in shitty lonecore room and collection pokemon card you would'n give a shit and take his semence.

Leo Bailey
Leo Bailey

look mom, I pointed out a typo!

James Reyes
James Reyes

imagine living this hellhole that would be depressing right haha?

Parker Sanders
Parker Sanders

It really depends on what you're going for. If you entertain guests or enjoy living in a space with a certain aesthetic, it seems like a bad idea. If decorations bring you no benefit or joy, why have them? Aside from when I lived with a woman, the only things in my room (roommates, so the rest is common area and idgaf) have been my bed, desk, drawers, books, and guitar. In the near future I plan to move into a studio apartment and have the exact same things there. Why? I don't care about visual aesthetics and don't entertain guests. If, however, you entertain guests and/or like living with a certain visual aesthetic, get some decorations or whatever. If you don't want or need it, it's pointless. Do whatever you want.

Jack Phillips
Jack Phillips

Based strokeposter

Asher Watson
Asher Watson

Seriously what is wrong with this? If it had a rug she probably wouldn't say anything. Why would he pay another 200$+ for a couch?

Leo Sanders
Leo Sanders

based

Jonathan Peterson
Jonathan Peterson

That's not minimalist

Elijah Moore
Elijah Moore

a table of souvenirs
creations you have done

Justin Thompson
Justin Thompson

All I need is a mattress, computer desk with a regular office chair, once closet for clothes and one closet for storage, a workbench and fully stocked and equipped kitchen and bathroom.

Christopher Green
Christopher Green

Not living in a garage
NGMI

youtube.com/watch?v=tnNs6JbPcL0

Attached: 1554928975363.jpg (97 KB, 634x858)

Hudson Reyes
Hudson Reyes

For having people over. Just get a used couch off of ebay, put a new cover on it if needed and done

Austin Robinson
Austin Robinson

Based incelposter

Jace Sanders
Jace Sanders

Only autists live that way

John Long
John Long

Im all for having no clutter
But ops pic is a bit extreme, i have no clutter in my apartments but i have furniture and stuff
Many people who visit comment on the emtyness, i just tell them i dont like having clutter. Everyone respects that
All i have are trophies and expensive booze bottles and a few meaningful gifts on my shelves

Ian Gonzalez
Ian Gonzalez

I wish I could afford to live alone. Chances are, I'll be homeless this autumn. Housing market is so fucked.

Adrian Davis
Adrian Davis

Oh and ww2 memrobilia ofcourse, mostly nazi. The only thing i collect

Isaiah Garcia
Isaiah Garcia

Post memorabilia

Easton Peterson
Easton Peterson

based
sadly it has become so expansive the last decade or two

Oliver Murphy
Oliver Murphy

It’s inherited a lot from stoicism but dropped all of those bigoted, racist, toxic masculine, and sexist things that people like Seneca talked about

Such as?

Julian Turner
Julian Turner

Be a minimalist.

I'm not saying you should have nothing but simply throwing away shit that you don't use ever or don't derive regular enjoyment from (besides emergency shit) is going to make your life easier.

Reasons:
*Saves money
*More space, less clutter
*Makes you look richer (look at wealthy people spaces, how much clutter is there?)

John Allen
John Allen

Based chernobyl poster

Jeremiah Perez
Jeremiah Perez

Ever consider that maybe the guy doesn't want to spend money on unnecessary shit? We live in a time where time can be kept on the tv in the home and a photo album can be saved on a phone or computer, souvenirs are largely personal and can be kept in your room for you to enjoy rather than strewn about for others to see. If the guy doesn't like any paintings he finds or create anything what would you have him do? Spend money to hang shit he doesn't care about up? You sound like you try way too hard to fill your life up with stuff either to feign having a satisfying life or to impress others.

Christian Robinson
Christian Robinson

Imagine the smell

Kevin Walker
Kevin Walker

Someone post the full one please

Tyler Lee
Tyler Lee

Well executed minimalism as an aesthetic is great. We don't need as much shit as we think in general.
This doesn't have to be monk mode bullshit, but I swear so many people stuff their rooms with random garbage when all you really need is a big bed, a table to work at and maybe some storage for clothing and such.

Parker Scott
Parker Scott

t. Femcel

James Bell
James Bell

The problem isn't the furniture. It's
carpeted floor
weird window placement
no functional storage
mismatched furniture
ugly walls

Give this shit a nice hardwood floor, some decent wallpaper and maybe a more tasteful lamp and bitches would be creaming themselves over the a e s t h e t i c c

Thomas Roberts
Thomas Roberts

Wtf

Zachary Lewis
Zachary Lewis

Seneca knew about the jews

Ethan Smith
Ethan Smith

Bitches with a boipussi, no actual stacy would

Noah Harris
Noah Harris

Minimalism is for the rich.

Jacob Cruz
Jacob Cruz

Attached: 1550528908820.jpg (107 KB, 1050x809)

Samuel Martinez
Samuel Martinez

Unironically consider suicide

Alexander Martin
Alexander Martin

This is where I sleep eat and fuck
OMG you need to glam it up in here! Let's go to bed bath and beyond and get you some stuff!
But i'm barely in here...
NO it's so BLAND in here, come on you got a credit card right?

Xavier Robinson
Xavier Robinson

Keep the dog

Jacob Jones
Jacob Jones

lmao, is this from Breaking Bad Jesse's house?

Ethan Hughes
Ethan Hughes

This never happened. Usually it's "Your place is nice" and maybe "wow there's so much space".
Go meet some real women and get laid, my dude, it'll help in the long run. Ask if you need help with that

Jace Ross
Jace Ross

all that tacky bullshit

Gross.

Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones

no holes in the wall
no cat running around getting cat litter everywhere and tearing up carpet and floorboards
no wine stains on the carpet
no wine vomit stains behind the toilet
bathtub not stained from bath bombs
no cum stains from the facial going over her head and landing on the floor
Wow it's like he'll get his deposit back

Adrian Murphy
Adrian Murphy

You've never watched it? Have you?

He had a huge fucking house full of shit his aunt left him.

John Cox
John Cox

Scarily accurate, but this is what hoes think counts as decor

Sebastian Gray
Sebastian Gray

No shit it didn't happen "my dude" that's not my apartment. Also,
Bringing girls back to your place
Ishyddt

Jeremiah Cook
Jeremiah Cook

Ever consider that maybe the guy doesn't want to spend money on unnecessary shit?
Yeah i would consider that, but has a fucking console, so no

Anthony Jackson
Anthony Jackson

Don't spend money on unnecessary shit
Can't have 1 nice thing he likes

Right....right.

Lucas Martin
Lucas Martin

Wtf

Attached: 125236347347.png (8 KB, 212x238)

Alexander Lopez
Alexander Lopez

It's like I'm flashing back to every chick's apartment during and after college

Jackson Wood
Jackson Wood

1. This board is international
2. Drunks drink

Wyatt Cook
Wyatt Cook

What's wrong with that?

Nathan Price
Nathan Price

forgot the "&"

Robert Flores
Robert Flores

all that space for home gym
Mirin.

Samuel Ward
Samuel Ward

take a girl home
okay so is she sitting on the floor or are you immediately gonna invite her to bed?

Luis Parker
Luis Parker

i feel you bro, real shit.

Caleb Harris
Caleb Harris

are you lost?

Carson Anderson
Carson Anderson

Being a minimalist is a style choice but consider this.

How fucking stupid do poor people look when they try to act rich. Talking to you niggers.

Now consider that minimalism only looks good in your 4,000 sqft home, not your 800sqft loft and you work at chrunchbucks.

Jace Phillips
Jace Phillips

Pretty comfy breh

Samuel Mitchell
Samuel Mitchell

nice hemroid pillow on the chair

Bentley Morales
Bentley Morales

If that’s the case, he would have someone decorating for him. Out of THEIR pocket.

Juan James
Juan James

No you need to surround yourself with filth, like da Vinci and Goethe did, to inspire yourself.

Attached: IMAG3804.jpg (2.73 MB, 4000x3000)

Elijah Mitchell
Elijah Mitchell

trident
Never gonna make it

Nathaniel Morgan
Nathaniel Morgan

that poor chair

Justin Cooper
Justin Cooper

No hashtags, you boomer?

Nathan Jenkins
Nathan Jenkins

I cannot understand why people are against minimalism. Not having to deal with shit is the greatest.

David Lee
David Lee

I would just add a table to sit my drinks on by my chair. Maybe something for the nasty cable arrangement in the back too.

Logan Peterson
Logan Peterson

We're deep in the age of consumerism; most people can't understand why anyone WOULDN'T want as much shit as possible

Julian Bennett
Julian Bennett

I fucking hate it. It reminds me of my childhood home.

David Bennett
David Bennett

I have a problem with the distance between the chair and the TV. It's much too far.

Lincoln Sanchez
Lincoln Sanchez

It basically screams " no one has ever come to this flat and I have zero interest besides TV and vidya"

Juan Thompson
Juan Thompson

Absolutely nothing wrong with that apartment

Jordan Robinson
Jordan Robinson

keep the cats

Attached: 1528600238475.jpg (20 KB, 540x540)

Hunter Bennett
Hunter Bennett

Nakey Jakey?

Jeremiah Cooper
Jeremiah Cooper

post room

Henry Butler
Henry Butler

what's inspiring about this particular filth though

Thomas Rodriguez
Thomas Rodriguez

stroke posters are based

Cooper Cook
Cooper Cook

you know what the best part of your post is?
the filename
you've obviously lurked long enough to notice a pattern with filenames, but not long enough to learn what they actually are
you're missing a digit, but let's pretend you aren't
you saved that wojak December 20, 1973
suck my dick newfag

James Howard
James Howard

What's wrong with that?

Ayden Thomas
Ayden Thomas

these are the people giving you fitness advice lol

Owen Perry
Owen Perry

As long as they're not giving interior decorating advice

Andrew Gomez
Andrew Gomez

Post body

Kayden Moore
Kayden Moore

bc it's depressing to live in a flat like that

Logan Phillips
Logan Phillips

Are you okay

Attached: B2D10B79-227D-48A4-9904-C32C7BE72916.jpg (20 KB, 640x655)

Jeremiah Allen
Jeremiah Allen

Why does no photos of family mean i dont care about my family. I have photos on my phone

Carter Allen
Carter Allen

I like versatility.

My set up

Attached: 3A1AA7EE-5020-4573-872B-FC4AC4E7A350.jpg (2.21 MB, 4032x3024)

Ethan Nguyen
Ethan Nguyen

this is actually true especially with young women and their bedrooms

they decorate their rooms to look cool in pictures, it's so cringe

Robert Perez
Robert Perez

Am out of country but have daggers, guns, medals etc
Yes it has
Makes me want it more

Someone needs to cleans europe from the sandnigget plague like Hitler cleansed germany from the jew migrants

Jose Martinez
Jose Martinez

Good for the wallet. Only having what you need cuts a lot of costs

Ian Miller
Ian Miller

Immediately to bed, user. Why would you waste time? I've been to girls' places that don't have couches.

Ryder Cooper
Ryder Cooper

Absolutely based.

Julian White
Julian White

eastern euro as fuck

Carter Torres
Carter Torres

You're right, it should have the walls slathered with random selfies in a poorly-made collage like what every thot in her 20s does.

Sebastian Evans
Sebastian Evans

Womanposters are even worse than /r9k/. Where are they coming from?

Adrian Garcia
Adrian Garcia

unironically tranny discord

Attached: memri-thot.jpg (165 KB, 948x669)

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

jew migrants
They has been living there for centuries but whatever.

Angel King
Angel King

Based stroke victim

Jeremiah Scott
Jeremiah Scott

You forgot the piles of clothes, shoes, and purses/handbags just left over every square inch of the floor

Camden Wood
Camden Wood

holy shit its my fucking house (yes my wife decorated everything)

Ethan Clark
Ethan Clark

There was also one with a plant and panties on the floor, fuck I can't find it

Ryder Foster
Ryder Foster

do you live in silent hill?

Attached: 1431689711208.jpg (29 KB, 337x404)

Joshua Sanchez
Joshua Sanchez

fyi that isn't minimalist

Chase Anderson
Chase Anderson

What's wrong with that?

Landon Rogers
Landon Rogers

listening to social media whores who put on an illusion of happiness yet actually hate their lives

Isaiah Reyes
Isaiah Reyes

I really do hate how faceberg has completely warped everyone's perceptions of what a normal life is supposed to be like. Everyone is constantly putting on a front and handcrafting a false reality of what their lives are like, trying to make themselves seem like super-extroverted people who are just wild and crazy and partying 24/7. It's all a load of bullshit in reality .

Leo Bell
Leo Bell

Jesus Christ someone needs to teach you retards how to decorate. Nothing screams "I'm gonna put you in my freeze" more than a room like OP. Buy some art, a couch, a bookshelf, fucking ANYTHING.

Hunter Wilson
Hunter Wilson

Sure. For both mental and physical health. The downside is that people get butt-fucking-mad about it, and think there's something wrong with you.
You know how it feels when you've constructed your life so that instead of sitting in an office waiting for time to pass, you go kayaking or do something other meaningful? You know how it feels when you drive an 800 dollar car, and your BMW-leasing friends cry when drunk that their economy is so tight that they can't take their kids to dentist? It's pretty fun. And yet everyone hates you. I bet it's a symptom of maximum jelly from their behalf.

Carson Diaz
Carson Diaz

Tell it to my cold cuts, whore

Alexander Gutierrez
Alexander Gutierrez

Cafe Paris
Too accurate. And of course she's never actually been to Paris

Evan Martinez
Evan Martinez

Attached: arbys-roast-beef.jpg (51 KB, 686x680)

Carson Long
Carson Long

but if she did, she was drunk the whole time and only went to ride stinky French cock

Thomas Davis
Thomas Davis

Rug over carpet
This shit infuriates me.

Logan Bailey
Logan Bailey

do people actually do that?

Grayson Collins
Grayson Collins

My room looka just like this but its not because im a minimalist. I just have no interests. Most decoratr room with shit they like but i dont like anything

Owen Perry
Owen Perry

We've hit a new low. Lazy phoneposting.

Attached: 1555456731610.jpg (285 KB, 1262x1005)

Andrew Howard
Andrew Howard

I actually do have artwork on my walls, but it's only because I like to draw, and I got some of the stuff I drew framed. That's it though.

Henry Scott
Henry Scott

That apartment looks comfy af and I'd bet that guy is far more interesting than any of the roasties hating on his minimalism

Levi Carter
Levi Carter

thats sad man, but i know you can do better

Wyatt Campbell
Wyatt Campbell

phones
not autocorrecting all of that and capitalizing letters
He's just having a good old stroke.

Daniel White
Daniel White

The thing is, most of the people who decorate their rooms to look like don't have ANY interests either. The entire thing is cargo culting, with boring people filling their homes up with a bunch of dumb shit as a shallow impotent attempt to make themselves seem more interesting.

Robert Reyes
Robert Reyes

Fuck off I smell good

Andrew Johnson
Andrew Johnson

Dave Chappelle tells it like it is.

youtu.be/ilxg73azegg

Carter Martinez
Carter Martinez

I can smell you from here pierre

Elijah Edwards
Elijah Edwards

Spotted two people who never have friends or romantic partners in their home kek

Anthony Sanders
Anthony Sanders

Attached: roastie-arguments.jpg (104 KB, 960x960)

Oliver Hughes
Oliver Hughes

based russkiy poster

Juan Miller
Juan Miller

i don't know about you guys but i treat my apartment like i treat my houses in elder scrolls games, i've got shelves to hold cool stuff i find and i've got this big metal lattice next to the window with my favorite flowers growing over them, i also won a sword in a bet so that is sitting over my fireplace, it's not about decorating so much as it is about surrounding yourself with shit you like

Attached: 1545266525704.jpg (11 KB, 200x200)

Hudson Rodriguez
Hudson Rodriguez

Yes, absolutely

Asher Garcia
Asher Garcia

Or maybe you like it because of how it FEELS and not the brainlet rationalization and generalization that you just tried to make. Not everyone is a tryhard like you, I go by what it FEELS like. Cluttering walls with posters and your living space with dumb decorations feels like shit.

Anthony Scott
Anthony Scott

Why?

Jack Murphy
Jack Murphy

Where do you think you are? This is my roomYou think I give a fuck?

Landon Peterson
Landon Peterson

going by simple feelings instead of big braining intellectual rationalizations for everything in your life
Are you trying to actually be happy or something, you incel?

Christian Williams
Christian Williams

I dont understand the whole no wall art thing

I have over 100 pieces of art on my walls in my bedroom alone.

I

Easton Morales
Easton Morales

using autocorrect
Brainlet.

Ian Jackson
Ian Jackson

Attached: 20190417-140333.jpg (613 KB, 1388x963)

Jackson Foster
Jackson Foster

I have over 100 pieces of art on my walls in my bedroom alone.
plastering printed-out selfies all over your walls doesn't count

Attached: der-thot.jpg (138 KB, 1125x1313)

Wyatt Moore
Wyatt Moore

I like the idea of removing clutter and things that don't add value to your life. I'm not sure what else you need beyond that.

Noah Ward
Noah Ward

Lol let me know how that mindset works out for you bud.

Living in filth is not okay folks. Just because you're an incel doesn't mean you have to live like this. Enjoy your roaches and rats

Ryan Ross
Ryan Ross

still looking for a wall in the local dumpsters? try the home depot or lowes. maybe a nearby construction site.

Adam Allen
Adam Allen

hows life in zone ivan

Oliver Lopez
Oliver Lopez

So this is how the average Russian troll lives?

Joseph Lewis
Joseph Lewis

Yes.

ascetics
Minimalism =/= asceticism.

Ian Moore
Ian Moore

poorer condition than russia. I'd guess ukraine.

Owen Perez
Owen Perez

You do know that Seneca was immensely rich and lived in luxury, right?
He was not a proponent of minimalism or asceticism at all.

On things, he only told that you should train yourself so that you could lose your things and not suffer from the loss.
In short, prevent things from owning you. He never said "live like a cynic in a fucking barrel".

Christopher Collins
Christopher Collins

He talked about "French" people, not French people.

Logan Flores
Logan Flores

O di immortales! Clean your room.

Aiden Roberts
Aiden Roberts

wow its coming together nicely

Elijah Morgan
Elijah Morgan

Fuck you

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (12 KB, 480x360)

Brandon Hall
Brandon Hall

why are women so annoying bros
i remember when my parents divorced and my dad remarried, my fucking stepmom redecorated my childhood home to be full of crap like

Benjamin Rogers
Benjamin Rogers

that inspires me to clean my room

Daniel Ward
Daniel Ward

Is it okay if my room is full of stuff that I actually use?
tfw hoarding laptops and computers, tape decks, and CRTs and other assorted 30 year old electronics
I keep it neat though. Clean working examples that I use on my desk or shelves, things that I'm not currently using or need to repair packed into boxes and labeled as to the contents of each box.

The thot may be being unreasonably judgemental but I'm pretty sure the guy who lives there, if that's how it looks normally, isn't very interesting at least not in a good way. It's dirty and it's clear all he does is play gaymes there and watch TV. How interesting.

I would have agreed that there are problems but the solution isn't filling it with cheap shit like a 3 dollar clock made in a chinese sweatshop by practically slave labor. Kys.

Sebastian Thomas
Sebastian Thomas

the girl is on twitter, i doubt she is very interesting herself. bitch probably works some min-wage job, posts on twitter, and watches netflix all day

Blake Foster
Blake Foster

Is it okay if my room is full of stuff that I actually use?
Sure, that's a different thing entirely. We're talking about the people who feel the need to fill up every inch of space with pointless garbage and clutter just because. If it's stuff you actually use, that's fine.

I actually have something similar, where I use a spare room as a game room where I keep my CRTs and all my old vidya from over the years.

Sebastian Bailey
Sebastian Bailey

God bless you tendies

Jason Perry
Jason Perry

Minimalism is just a post-modern version of trying to live with aligned with nature and not material.
nature
TV

I hate you fucking stupid faggot underage b& wannabe-philosophers so fucking much. I hope that, in time, you realize what a complete fucking dumbshit you've been, and cringe so hard at it that you reflexively kill yourself.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit