How do we get rid of all the women in this board

how do we get rid of all the women in this board

Attached: 1547373567407.jpg (825x462, 52K)

WE STOP

How do we get rid of all the women(male) infesting this board.

This board has been 30% female for years, dumb incel redditors.

>this board has been 30% female for years
found the newfag redditor

Mods zucced my reply lol.
Post gore, threaten rape, point out their insecurity like small breasts and bad fat distribution,
No it hasnt you roastie cunt.

High time to change it then, you are a netloss.

Jow Forums has basically become a containment board for women and orbiters and I'm afraid there's too many of them now for us to be able to do anything.
/b/ is unironically better than this piece of shit board right now, as much as I hate to admit it. I'd rather stay on that board than this shithole.

Attached: 1547364760274.jpg (575x446, 74K)

Exactly, there will always be white knights in this site so it's better for them to be in just one board with their precious attention whore princesses, instead of being scattered all over the other boards.

>Jow Forums has basically become a containment board for women and orbiters and I'm afraid there's too many of them now for us to be able to do anything.

Speak for yourself mate.

>Speak for yourself mate.
It has.

By demanding tits with timestamp and hiding and sage' otherwise. It's so fucking simple but yo white knights and skele-pussies can't into this plain instruction.

r9k may as well be nsfw lgbt at this point

More like 90% female and orbiters and 10% robots making you look cool as you be a whore

>how do we get rid of all the women in this board

Marry them

found the dumb roastie

This is Jow Forums not /lgbt/ you flaming homosexual.

>This is Jow Forums not /lgbt/
Really? With all the trap, r9gay and dickpic threads I thought otherwise.

Arranged marriages.

We must burn all roasties on a stake.

I'm still stuck in 2011-12

my brain doesn't even register that anyone who isn't a neet virgin comes here let alone women

for starters stop calling them women and ignore the claims they say they are.

Attached: r9k girls.gif (350x268, 1.36M)

>this is what underage kiddes and incels actually believe
it's just board school boys shitposting. I know because I use to be one here and you faggots give such easy (You)s if anything claims to be female, hell many time if you don't agree with a post you accuse the user of being female, you losers want girls here becuse this is your best shot to ever talk to them, otherwise you -never- reply to the posts and scroll past them.

Jow Forums is about getting (You)s and the easy way to get (You)s on r9k is roll playing as a girl.

Attached: wargames.png (507x134, 88K)

sadly that's not true anymore
this is now /soc/, but for betas and attention-whores

if it still stuck their than their is no issues this is a board of amorphous blobs, we are all whatever you want to be retards like are just wanting to seethe at things they never have the courage to face irl so they buy any post that lets them cry victim here just like a little girl would.