Female reporting in

Female reporting in.
Just want to say I feel really unsafe in this world. Especially when you look on internet how men are openly hating women and talking against them.
Women are on bottom of food chain. Only hope that gives me are White knights that protect us, Thanks guys.

Attached: 1547191815832.jpg (528x582, 29K)

stop being a fucking fag and maybe we wouldn't hate you

>Only hope that gives me are White knights that protect us,
White knights are betas and cucks.

TITS OR GTFO. Then gtfo

adsds

>falling for this blatant bait
jesus fucking christ

>he doesn't fall for bait

I would protect a woman and keep her safe and well fed in exchange for being my unwavering sex slave.

I will be your girlfriend but without sex, I will only pet you on head few times after long day.
Also we will be in open relationship.

Attached: 1545380322383.jpg (740x750, 80K)

>open relationship
Sure
>without sex
No way

>without sex

I'm okay with that
But let me ask you are you a virgin?

DO NOT EVER DARE TO ASK LADY SUCH QUESTION !
I am educated high class lady and you should also talk to me on that level, I except no LESS!

I lost all hope OP when for days on end after the two women were beheaded in Morocco men here cheered and laughed and in 300 post multiple threads said they had it coming because they were female. I never dreamed so many men supported this but they do and it was sickening. Its not banter its belief.

It's the new norm. Those same posters were also whiteknighting for that guy who kidnapped the 13 year old girl and shot her parents. They literally cheered him on and were hoping he had raped her.

The fact that women are trying to raise their level in the food chain is what creates this hatred. If you can accept that they are at the bottom but then see how they act, you must surely understand the issue. Sure plenty of people resort to generally hating women and are very vocal about it but the average man is just living his life trying to find a nice girl. Would you begrudge the male lion for slapping down a cheeky cub?
Most men can't just put a woman back into check, they cant get a girl to like them either so the frustration grows and manifests into violent hatred.
Tldr; sure society is fucked but women are just as much to blame.

I was thinking of her but they think nothing of the dead parents of the girl, just collateral damage. Two innocent people dead and these little psychopaths see the guy as a hero because he had a 13 yo girl under his bed.

This is way worse than I ever imagined.

I just love this reindeer boob, OP. Thank you for the wholesome picture.

Search reindeer boob tag on IG. Plenty if middle aged women at xmas office parties to sift through but theres some prime girls too.

Yeah, you're one of the psychopaths and can see the hate oozing from every word.

One of the things I want most is to make a girl feel safe and protected.

you learn something new everyday, thank you user you're the best

Ohhhh Babyyyy you made me so wettt with this sentance, please marry me, pleaseee I want your children, your so hottttt.
Wow such Princ charming all women desire such MAN it would be my honor to be with you!!!

Wrong. I love women and would protect them at all costs, especially if they were my folk. I feel as though its my responsibility as a man. Im just not trying to hate every guy thats lonely and doesn't know how to cope with it either. Life is about balance and women are fucking with the balance.

I'm going to die alone regardless of what I post on Jow Forums, I'm just expressing something I desire.

>Women are on bottom of food chain

Have you been living under a rock? Women have rocketed to the top of the food chain in the last few years. The media, the law, they're all on your side now. It's guys who are at the bottom now, we can't even compliment a woman without being #MeToo'd. You got your equal rights and then you decided that wasn't enough, you didn't want to be equal to men, you wanted to be superior. Congratulations. You've become what you hate. I hope you bitches are proud.

That is the most retarded thing I have ever read. Men are always at the top of the food chain. The order goes men >> women >>>> incels (you) .

So the remedy is to rape and kill them all. For you to say women are fucking with the balance is asinine. Humanity has dealt with loneliness and solitude for thousands of years and it is not some modern persecution of a small segment of spoiled western males.

nobody wants incel on the menu except that dirty immigrant place down the street

Yeah and humanity has rapists and murderers for as long. You think its just western males who are jilted and act out? Try looking at how women are treated in africa or the middle east you fucking dildo.

the proper order is men

>Try looking at how women are treated in africa or the middle east
And that is what you want to perpetuate with humanity functioning slightly better than the stone age?

OMG MAGA FAGGOT SAGA!!!!

is this how you wanna spend your day, baiting in some taiwenese board
also you can reverse image search that photo.

I don't think OP implied the pic was her.

then that's even less reason to believe in some random jackass claiming he's a woman
also
>her