Why do you people hate tattoos , dyed hair and other such

Idk, I am a game artist and a painter on the side.
Why is it that tattoos and all this sorta thing, is considered undesirable?
Is this board just being flooded by midwestern and bible thumpers ?

You guys don't like punks, and that sort of thing?

>INB4 we want church girls..
Newsflash, chruch girls are shithouse,
my friend fell for that meme and he is on a short leash now, plus she grew two chins after being married.

Oh well,more for me.

Attached: einUq72.jpg (1080x1349, 105K)

I don't think I've seen a massive hate among robots for tattoos, piercings etc. Mostly dyed hair I think.

I've been a robot since like 2015 and I have tattoos.

Because it's a disgusting affront to human beauty

Mostly

I just don't like the look of tattoos and dyed hair. I don't mind them as people but i'd rather a clean skin brunette. It's a matter of taste honestly.

explain my good fellow.
What does that mean.

>Oh well,more for me.
Keep them, I respect a selfharming bpd slut more then any girl with bodymods.
At least one admits she is fucked in the head and hurting herself

it's the sign of a degenerate

No I hate typing out long posts on my phone

If it isn't immediately obvious why tattoos and piercings imply extroversion and shitty normalfaggotry then kys and go to reddit. No bible thumbers there

I also forgot to mention I am a big fan of retro futurism from the 80s.
That old school cyberpunk with where everyone has leather jackets, died hair, and vizors,
I can't get enough of that man.
It also seems to leaked over to my taste in women.

Attached: coverpic.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

I love girls with dyed hair and tattoos, but I used to equate that to rockers/metalheads. Now any old slut will have those things and it makes it harder to find a metal gf.

It (tattoos, piercings, dyed hair) on average indicates lower self esteem or/and more liberal mindset which therefore increases chance of higher body count, substance abuse, un trustworthiness and similar degenerate behaviour. Therefore it significantly lowers chance of stabile relationship.
Mind you, there are exceptions but they are a minority.

Because I see dopefiends, bums and ugly women with tats and dyed hair.

I think it's possibly because guys lack experience with different girls and go for the most obvious type i.e. a young chaste looking girl, thinking it's the best for them, especially since they often fancy themselves as providers and shit. I'm into older women because there is no drama and the more tattoos they have the better, my gf has a couple and she is super sweet and actually was family oriented through her life.

>verage indicates lower self esteem
Nah, I knew a girl who did her own tats,
good designer though.

> higher body count, s
alot of weeb girls who are recluses dye their hair to look like their favorite character

IDK man, too many holes in that shit.
>liberal mindset which
truth be told conservatives are very unplesant.
It's always cuck this, shill that,. jew this, shit gets old real fast.

She also cusses a lot, but always jokingly. If she wants to call me a name for relationship because I seriously screwed up she will go for the least offensive word like a dork and then will feel bad for calling me that.

>game artist
what are you working on
Also I don't hate them. I prefer them over normal women even. It's hot.

>If she wants to call me names when I seriously screwed up
Fix

Doing the art direction for a phone game while being banked rolled by a company in Finland,while I live in LA

> I prefer them over normal women even
I hear you, I just want to try something different, it's all been normal woman all my life.

Dyed hair indicates tumblr feminism/liberal attitudes, so I wouldn't want to get involved. Personally I'm fine with tattoos if they are tasteful and if you don't cover your whole body with them. I just don't findit aesthetic, simple as that. Piercings same as tattoos but also hints at degeneracy and liberal attitudes.

tattoos will always start to look get that grey/brownish tone that you can't see well the art so it looks like a stain (the red ones are the worst because they start to look like a scar), the one in the pic looks blue because it's not a real tattoo. Also I don't see the point in permanently sticking an image on your body, all it does is make you look dirty, it's like having a really expensive car and putting a sticker on it. If you like an image, put it on a frame on your wall not your fucking arms

Attached: brah.jpg (300x388, 14K)

That sounds awesome. Mobile games are where the money's at. I'm a source engine licensee working on VR shit. I do it more as a passion instead of for money but I'm still with a company

It's funny that you posted Jynx btw. I have a friend that had a kickass Jynx cosplay about 2 years ago. She looked amazing.

>Nah, I knew a girl who did her own tats,
good designer though
Told you it's on average and there are exceptions. Not an argument.
>to look like their favourite character
What does it have to do with the statement I made.
>conservatives are boring and annoying
It was not about how interesting it is to talk with conservative about politics, point was that liberals are more open minded, thus more likely to take actions that are harmful to relationship.
Learn to read and write

You do realize tattoos and piercings have been and are very popular in various right-wing subcultures?

tattoos and dyed hair are trashy and ugly and indicative of poor character

you show me a girl with a tattoo and I GUARANTEE there are nudes of her on the internet

Attached: a girl with tattoos taking slutty photos of herself no way.jpg (1024x768, 75K)

What we really want is or people to live under a thick blanket of ignorance, so that there's no call for anyone to ever use their brain for anything. If your problem isn't in the Bible then the Lord didn't mean you to have a solution, right?

Early childhood sexual abuse has several marked and irreversible effects on neurocognitive development.
Individuals of this type tend to have a string of short-lived, turbulent relationships, engage in attention-seeking behavior in how they dress and act, and become aversive to established traditions of modesty and beauty as a means of rebellion.

Attached: 1545038090811.png (1118x1160, 664K)

>point was that liberals are more open minded, thus more likely to take actions that are harmful to relationship.

The fact that a liberal woman was in an open relationship was basically the reason I lost my virginity dude.
Everyone else in the town I resided in was already in a relationship married or had kids out wedlock, It was my only option

Because none of that gay shit is keeping the enemy north of the Zambezi.

Attached: 1415689194680.jpg (680x750, 202K)

>i lost my virginity to some polyamorous tumblrina
okay great for you

Yeah, all my lays so far were degenerate, one had 4 husbands, another was 22 and already had 2 kids in orphanage. But I'm pretty degenerate too, total screens addict, no education and a virgin for no good reason until 25, diagnosed with ocd, bipolar and chronic depression. Thank God women are liberated enough to fuck such trash as me.

see man.
Better than being a khv,
The thing was, i wasn't a degen, but I had trouble pulling women bc they were all taken.

I moved to an actual city 7 months ago, but everyone is always busy or doesn't want to go anywhere due traffic, thus it's impossible to score.

Yeah, better than being elliot or some shit dude.

I hate it because it's vanity. It's just a symbol of excessive profligate degenerate behavior of people that can afford luxuries beyond what others can, just to show off. It's classism at the highest level to show off they have needless luxuries and just shows how conceited people are. It's a mix of being self conceited and wannabe primitive behavior to show off how selfish they are.
I use to be involved in some sub cultures where I was tricked into thinking it was artistic expression. When I really took a step back and looked at it, it's simply just for the person to show they're barbaric and unrestrained in narcissism most of the time. I don't want to be critical about some of the people I know because I think they did a lot of that stuff for different reasons.
It's just a trendy thing for a lot of people to show off, pretend to be tougher than they are. They don't have much perspective like if you spend a few grand on tattoo's you could have done something way better off it's just to show off that they have an excess or are terrible at managing anything and just buy stupid shit that doesn't really do anything productive. You know if you wanna pretend to be a primitive and then turn around and complain about politics being too primitive I just think a lot of these people act as narcissistic hypocrites.

Besides females are naturally attractive. Stuff like that just sort of detracts from it more often than not.I don't think it's indicative of poor behavior, when females do it I think it's low self esteem. Most females I've met that get tattoo's tend to have mental issues.

Same as pedophilia in church.
What's your point? Be as open minded as you want, I'll just date someone else.
Good for you.

Just go on cougar hunting, the older the easier it will be.

Reading this whole thread gave me a pretty strong feeling that the op is stupid as shit.

>absolutely asspulling random made up stats this hard
fucking incels have no shame

>It's funny that you posted Jynx btw.
Wel she is the punky punk I can think of.
Where does one find cougars?
explain why dippy.

Because all the women i have met that have tattos and or piercings are fucked in the head.

>Robot since 2015
So basically a fukin normie (probably)
Why dont you explain to me why are tattoos appealing OP ?
I dont get it,sorry but i just dont.
I mean the art is nice sure but i really dont see the point in covering my skin in ink and woman skin's with no tattoo is superior to woth tattoos every time but to each is own really.

Uhh in grocery stores and parks maybe? my cougar gf is coworker, today another coworker told me I should hook up with her lol, told her we already are, I don't know if it's erotomania, but I've lately noticed other fuckable cougars giving me attention at work.

>Another coworker
I meant another female coworker which is a real shocked, I'm fucking 25 and she is around 50 and telling me to fuck a woman her age.

Not too much of a problem, though I fear hepatitis. Wouldnt get one myself.

every rebulican woman i have met that isn't some chruchy shut is one of those two faced blonde "stacies" you folks hate.

Hahahah it's hilarious how much you backed down when called on it

So you're mad because of how women spend their money?

Yall shouting about degeneracy like morality exists. Read some absurdist philosophy and break your socuetal conditioning ti be docule amd fit the mold.

And what about not going to both sides of the extreme and going with the normal girls in the middle?

>my friend fell for that meme and he is on a short leash now, plus she grew two chins after being married.
sounds like your friend was a bitch that let himself be put in a leash

Attached: 1533615524578.jpg (396x691, 58K)

Most people here are a disgusting affront to human beauty

i love those kinds of girls actually

>he is on a short leash now
wtf i love church girls too now

I liked them just fine, all the way through the 2000's. But then in the 2010's something changed, and these aesthetic choices became the uniform of feminist, communist agitators.

Basically they the look stopped being associated with fun loving girls who got my dick hard and became associated with indoctrinated societal saboteurs that belong in a black site landfill.

tattoos only look good when you're young even then it looks stupid then it becomes trashy after 18

I have no opinion on dyed hair. I did see a girl with seafoam hair who looked really hot

As I've gotten older I just find clear skin a lot more attractive. So many hoes have sleeves and back pieces and shit now the novelty that made them sexy has long since worn off and even on the rare occasions a tattoo is good as a piece of art art doesn't do anything for me sexually for the same reason I wouldn't want to fuck a tasteful painting. Then theres the things totally unrelated to the actual visual aesthetics of the thing like my personal experiences with that sort of girl and the red flags that's raised. The two things together have left me with my current impression that tattoos are just kind of trashy.

>I never lost my virginity
You're not pure, you're just a disappointment

Because tattoos used to be cool and a sign of rebellion. Now they're just a sign that you're a wannabe tough guy or a basic brainwashed thot

You putting metal in your face and burning doodles into your skin and coloring your hair blue makes you look like a tribal nigger from Africa or Papua New Guinea with a bone in his nose, you're a disgrace to western civilization. You're not a "rebel" because it has already become a societal norm to be such a degenerate, it's what "normal people" do

>You guys don't like punks, and that sort of thing?
No.

It correlates with undesirable (for me) traits and emotional volatility in my country.
I'll pick my 5/10 eastern orthodox girl over any thot brainwashed by the jew every time.

Attached: 1475383777281.jpg (500x480, 73K)

tattoos are part of prison culture and I would think you are a gang member if you have them.

It's degenerate. Oregano.

>Be me
>only women who have ever shown any interest in me are these types
>Too dumb and socially stunted to initiate anything
As a great man once said, "Please Kill Me."

Attached: Budd.png (407x364, 181K)

i dig em on a personal level, but it's a huge red flag. Someone with the need to put unnatural modifications on their body is clearly not 100% mentally stable, and as a fucked in the head asshole, id rather be with someone on the more mentally healthy side.

I don't mind dyed hair that much. But I hate tattoos and piercings. You're mutilating your body forever without thinking about the future, it just reflects that you're kinda dumb. You also need to be extroverted and self-indulgent to get one, and I don't like that, especially on women since it means there's a high chance they're promiscuous. Overall I just don't like them visually, probably because I'm reminded of those things

Attached: image.jpg (225x350, 41K)

Dyed hair is cool unless its so on an extreme level where its just attention whoring.

Tattoos can look cool, but often you have no backstory to it so the art can be seen as bad, disgusting....
Also its fucking unhealthy, under scanners your body can burn from the insides.

And piercings are just disgusting, no matter how i look at it.

Sign of rebellion I can understand, but you need society to tell you what is and isn't cool?

I dont like tattoos or unnatural color hair dyes because its one particular look, and its a trashy one. Old "Punk" aesthetics have been appropriated by poor, stupid white trash you see walking around malls with poor posture. 90 IQ metalheads who all act the same, smoke weed, all possessing some unearned confidence. Its even worse when more affluent white hipsters incorporate these aesthetics, cause atleast the poor people have some of the dumb aggression and irrationality to match the aesthetic.

>He thinks body mods (except highly visible/obnoxious piercings or face/neck/hand tattoos) actually affect your career or always look bad when you're older

Both of those things can happen. You can also just personally regret it yourself. It just seems like a childish and immature decision

You're not missing out on anything. They're terrible in bed, terrible as partners and if you ever mention fucking one of those to a gf-material, she'll drop you faster than a nigger drops his pregnant wife.
Their self-hatred is just screaming at you, it's impossible to enjoy depraving sex acts and fetishes when they are so obvious about it.
It's on a completely different level when you do it with a girl that actually enjoys it sexually, or you gradually ease her into enjoying it (my gf hated anything touching her ass, even few mm under her snatch was instant end of sex, now she's a total anal slut). Not to mention a normal girl is tolerable in life, unlike these useless cumdumpsters.
You're better off buying a tenga even if you had a swarm of tattooed blue-haired bitches all over you.

girls that look like that are usually crazy as shit, but i like crazy girls so it doesn't bother me

>validate my stupid meme tattoos and piercings
>they dont look stupid and Im not an attention whore
>Im super artistic and original and stuff
>lol dont judge meh

Tattoos take away from divine beauty.

Punks are cute and whatever but alt girls are just fucking gross. It just fucking screams "daddy issues".