Daily reminder that if you aren't visiting your grandma at least once a week,...

Levi Morales
Levi Morales

Daily reminder that if you aren't visiting your grandma at least once a week, you aren't taking your bulk seriously.

Attached: 20190417-144959-01.jpg (495 KB, 1025x1366)

Jonathan Green
Jonathan Green

I visit her once a year, nice place to get a bit of tan

Attached: Cemetery.jpg (165 KB, 1022x576)

Josiah Reed
Josiah Reed

My grandma is borderline senile, sits in a chair all day, and has nothing in her fridge apart from fudge, some microwave meals, expired milk, and wine.

Jason Perry
Jason Perry

My grandma's slowly slipping. She keeps calling me by her dead sons name and asks me about things that never happened/happened years before I was born. Her arthritis and asthma is getting worse too. She doesnt want to ho in an old folks home and told me shed take all of her pills at once before she'd let that happen

Attached: cc1.jpg (47 KB, 619x453)

Nolan Edwards
Nolan Edwards

You still get the benefits if you think about her when you lift' r-right user?

Attached: D3FAC0716F8D4C699422B4A7783F6CDB.jpg (64 KB, 600x600)

Josiah Taylor
Josiah Taylor

tfw my gran is giving me a lift back home from Uni tomorrow

She always takes me out for a meal on the way back home :)

Eli Williams
Eli Williams

Attached: B72DE3F2-B8FA-47AD-9318-D4CE8E5EF036.jpg (10 KB, 264x198)

Jacob Taylor
Jacob Taylor

Both my grandmothers are dead and graveyards are gains goblins, there's never even a hot dog stand or a peanuts guy.

Attached: 1555330565728.jpg (35 KB, 480x629)

Kayden Green
Kayden Green

That's normal user they all go like that eventually, we will to if we live that long, just be glad for who she is and keep visiting her, it means the world to them if people show up who care

Connor Rogers
Connor Rogers

I'd do the same. Used to work in an old folks home and living in one would be worse than death for me.
yelled at constantly by demented old women
cleaning old man shit from beds
they just lie in bed all day
woman nearly choked to death on oatmeal

Nolan Harris
Nolan Harris

Based granny, does she compliment your gains? Mine is basically an extended version of Jow Forums calling me skinny (DYEL) all the time and making me eat more

Attached: 1460182468558.jpg (41 KB, 390x390)

Wyatt Rivera
Wyatt Rivera

grandmothers are Jow Forums incarnate
when our grandmothers die they won't technically be dead because Jow Forums will still be around

it all makes sense now.

James Morris
James Morris

wholesome as fuck

can relate to this. Gives me tins of things which should never be tinned

Luis Young
Luis Young

One is dead and the other lives miles from where I live.

Attached: 1555038003060.jpg (30 KB, 600x315)

Asher Barnes
Asher Barnes

I remember my grandmother spraying me w a spray bottle once(I was 5). One that she used on the cat. I thought she was implying I was an animal..
So I put rat poison in her coffee.
God I was such a psychotic child growing up.

Attached: images.jpg (9 KB, 282x179)

Josiah Peterson
Josiah Peterson

I had a dream, that my grandma died. I called her the first thing in the morning, about the time when she wakes up, and she is okay. But it felt so real, i woke up at night crying and couldn't sleep anymore. I am scared, i wish i could give her years from my life.

Jayden Wilson
Jayden Wilson

tfw my gran died last week
Im down to one grandmother left, both my grandfathers died long before I was born

Attached: 1543519782294.jpg (40 KB, 720x701)

Cameron Williams
Cameron Williams

Wish my grandma cooked like OP's. Here's what I had last time Grandma cooked.
One unseasoned salmon fillet
One serving of unseasoned grits
I love her to death but come on Grandma.

Thomas Martin
Thomas Martin

youre white right?

Joseph Wright
Joseph Wright

Yeah, I'm usually not one for stereotypes but I've never met any grandma over the age of 65 that can cook for shit.

Grayson Robinson
Grayson Robinson

italian grandmothers can cook, I went to my friends grandmothers once and that food was some of the best ive ever had.

Jordan Long
Jordan Long

Grandma was a tomboy growing up
her first cooking class they had to gut a fish
she'd done that a thousand times by that point so she breezed through it, got bored and started mucking around with a fish eye
accidentally flung the fish eye with her knife
it landed on the teacher as she walked through the door
She was thrown out of cooking class and never learnt how to cook; not that it matters now since she died last year. I miss her stories.

Julian Nelson
Julian Nelson

Both my grandmas are dead

Chase Anderson
Chase Anderson

my nigga

Tyler Butler
Tyler Butler

Based grandma

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit