Why don't more of you try investing in the stock market...

Why don't more of you try investing in the stock market? If you put a few grand in there you can make more than a hundred dollars a day with conservative placements.

Attached: stock-market-trends-what-causes-stock-prices-to-change.jpg (1200x900, 277K)

I use wealthify i use it nostly as a savings account because i am terrible with money .

I am going to buy Bitcoin when I can and I am going to invest when I can.

At the moment though I'm just focusing on getting out of debt.

I do
Buy biotron ltd

What platform do you use? How does it work?

i've heard there's gonna be a crash maybe in 2020 so ill wait til then, use all my savings to buy stocks after the crash or in 2021 if it never happens. Anyone see faults with my reasoning, please tell me cause I have been thinking about investing now.

Honestly no faults and you would have more saved by then so you could buy more.

I might do the same if your info is correct.

Seems smart.

There's been a crash coming next year for the past 12 years

Well yeah and like this past fall one happened. It started in October and we're all the way into January and still not back up to the previous prices. Do you even follow the stock market?

There's a difference between a crash and a market correction. When radical growth is followed by decline, it isn't a crash

Shouldn't that mean the chances are higher than they have ever been in the past 12 years? What's the better risk, investing now and having your money grow a bit with the risk of it getting cut in half, or saving your money and if the crash does happen, which it's likly to, your money will be doubled.

>Which it's likely to
Based on what? More than a decade of people incorrectly speculating? If you invested a decade ago you would have more than doubled it instead of waiting because random speculators are saying "idk man u never no"

Even if it's not likely to, wouldn't the second option be the better? And if I invested a decade ago, it would've been just after a crash.

>Wouldn't it be better not to make money
Gee i dunno

Attached: Screenshot_20190114-075558~2.png (1440x1743, 159K)

>dude just like put your money in, and get far more money out, it's easy
wow thanks opee, glad I'm not one of the blind sheeple who work 40-50 hour weeks for a living

Bet on conservatively growing stocks instead of thinking you're Warren Buffet who can get 100% growth on a pick. It is easy.

>few grand
>more than a hundred dollars a day
>conservative investments
Pick two you dumb nigger. You can pick three if you invest into crypto and really know what you are doing and get your timing right. Stock market, no chance in hell.

2% return on $5000 is $100

>You can pick three if you invest into crypto and really know what you are doing and get your timing right.

crypto is dead

And where are you going to get 2% return every single day, consistently, with a conservative investment? Do you really think the gigantic corporations and banks that spend billions on the stock market just accidentally leave in a 2% daily gain for small guys to grab? A conservative investment can net you maybe 5-10% a year assuming there's no crash.
>crypto is dead
Hence "get your timing right". It's still not a consistent source of income.

You don't make it by leaving it in the same place for a year moron

Not him, but as a guy who knows jack shit about stock and investing, I think most people just want to put there money somewhere where it grows at a faster than rate than bank interest. Trading and moving your money around is kinda more effort than a lot of people are willing to do.