/britfeel/

comfy rainy morning edition

Attached: 1547410444312.png (946x561, 558K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I1Zd2SyP1iU&t=168s
youtube.com/watch?v=QYbzK6yjegc
youtube.com/watch?v=eX8bsehqzs4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for poley kissed shippy

'ello friens

Disgusts me every time I see it mentioned desu, dirty bastard.

Comfy morning poo

Attached: poo review.jpg (472x780, 37K)

applying for jobs but I never answer my phone when they ring, who terrified of speaking on the phone here

I'm like this as well, I'm fine talking over text or in person but phone calls and voice chats and the like just unsettle me.

>therapy in 2 hours
what should I expect lads? bit worried I'll say the wrong thing and get sectioned

tfw moni will never kiss u

I quit my job. Straight up walked out. Funny because it lead to my Father speaking to me for the first time in two years and I'm already in line for a better career. Who knew something good could come from something destructive? Smoking weed and playing red dead online all evening too I cant wait.

Just dont say you have violent intentions towards yourself or anyone else. Don't admit to anything that they would be legally obliged to tell the police about. The first session is just you crying your eyes out as you tell your sad story.

It's pretty hard to get sectioned, you'd have to be an imminent danger to someone or yourself. You'll get asked a lot of questions and probably feel anxious and annoyed

what if I'm not really sad about anything though? probably asking why I need therapy then but my doctor is making me go, I have no idea why I'm depressed, my depression just sort of appeared one day and hasn't gone away since

Redpill me on this moni character. Is it a biologic female? Im new here but I only ask because I know someone irl called moni who has beta followers from the internets.

>pay for therapy
>tell the woman some basic stuff
>"that's really sad"
>realise she won't be able to help
>throw the money on the floor
>walk out
>don't go back

You'll get put on pills probs. Or they'll create a reason for you and pathologise the shit out of you.

Any of you lads want to revise for me then plug it in my brain? It's a good topic

It's not that easy to get therapy, your doc must have thought things were serious. Just answer their questions and see how it goes lad

Pay? NHS up in this bitch.

Ah I wouldn't pay for therapy lad, I have my doubts that talking about my problems even works with helping them, if that was the case surely talking about them with my friends or family would help. I just find talking about my problems really embarrassing because I don't really have anything to actually make me sad other than failing uni but that's hardly a reason to want to kill myself. Just hate how I feel this way for literally no good reason
Aye I'm on pills, Sertraline to be exact, they actually helped a lot after a couple of weeks but lately it seems not to. I've learned that the weird butterflies I've always had in my stomach for my whole life is actually anxiety though, didn't know that but I'm worried about being put on benzos to help that shit

Whats the topic, its probably boring or you would have opened with it

whats going on with whoever moni kissed? nodded off before the half hour was up

wouldnt happen to be psych would it

There are no biological females in /britfeel/

It claims to be a tranny.
It's a convicted sexual predator and self-admitted pedophile.

Imagine being so poor that you have to rely on 6 NHS sponsored therapy sessions it's only 35 quid an hour lmao
If you want talking therapy buy some mdma and chat to your friends

Yeah I'd rather be a broken version of myself instead of a drugged up person I don't even know. Its not just talking about your issues though, they basically try to teach you how to deal with them in the future.

>doesn't know about the hidden /britlasses/
You must be new here.

Okay thats not the girl I know. Why is it getting attention?

it's only 0 quid an hour on the NHS

Because it's an absolute car-crash of a being.
Plus, don't ever underestimate the desperation of the tranny-chasers in this thread.

Wonder how many times Holly has eaten Ginos Italian sausage

just took catto to the vet for her injection. she didnt like being in the cat box but the vets love my cat because she is so small and soft so she got nice pets. gave her some nice food when we got home, hope she forgives me.

Thats 2 gram, 20 cigs and some munchies though.
Where do you think you are?

HOLLY IS A PURE ANGEL BTFO REEEEEEEEEEEEE

would rather seethe at home than get therapy.

She literally grabbed his junk on celebrity juice.

0 quid to you. Thousands in contributions from everyone else
Imagine being so poor that you buy 20 bags

>Thousands in contributions from everyone else
I pay my taxes for this exact reason lad, so I don't have to pay for healthcare when I need it

I went to therapy and the girl was from my school. Two years older. She had the biggest tits Ive ever seen. Like mind blowing with a small waist too. Really just wanted to stare at them but the session was filmed. I never went back and she called like ten times trying to get hold of me to find out why. Regret it now because she might have let me suck those tits after realising she could fix me and I could be her dirty secret. Probs wouldnt have happened though.

Imagine being so deluded you think you're in the majority here for having money.

This Morning really is like a bloody Carry On film, staged innuendo you can spot a mile off.

Attached: scho.png (600x340, 315K)

I have a strong disliking for holly willoughby

Do you think men would watch it if Holly wasn't so overly sexualised? It's pretty obvious it's staged lad, I mean even their Youtube channel uploaded this

youtube.com/watch?v=I1Zd2SyP1iU&t=168s

Who watches tv anymore anyway?
Stop funding pedos

>want to get therapy
>only ones close to me are women and basedboys who just got out of uni

Therapy is shit because most therapists are just as retarded as your average normie

how does it feeling knowing this guy has shagged more girls than you

youtube.com/watch?v=QYbzK6yjegc

lads how to smile?
years of being detached and emotionally absent I just forgot how. I practise in the mirror sometimes but just look like a mong cus I don't have a very emotive face. never smile in pics/in public because of it which only makes me less approachable/constant resting bitch face

Attached: 1541639400758.jpg (667x593, 242K)

Think of Poley being punched in his face whenever you need to smile.

I JUST WANT A SHAG FFS REEEEEEEEEE

mate anyone that has shagged just once has shagged more than me.

I don't like seeing these two. There is something wrong about it, like that goblin that 'got the best man's number' on that Malteser advert

made me chuckle for the first time in months. cheers mate.

Fuck lads, haivng those cheerios and coffee with whole milk was a bad idea, can't be going feeling sick in this exam

The advert goblin looks way worse imo. Least this lad looks young

Its all in the eyes. You dont even need to move your mouth.

Try fab swingers. Loads of dirty old lasses that just want a fuck.
A guy I know fucked one a few times and now he pops in every so often and she jerks him off while he feels her tits.

youtube.com/watch?v=eX8bsehqzs4

just wish I had one of those normie toothy smiles

The ignorance of amer astounds me.
>On the way back home, I saw a pack of pakis walking in my direction, they could also have been half breed negros based on their behaviour. They have a seconse of self importance, typical amongst 2nd/3rd gen pakis
Amer is the worst one for it. How people can put up with this attention seeking paki I have no idea.

My therapist is called Frances, can't tell if it's a man or a woman, hoping it's a guy

"Unrepentant, remorseless and recalcitrant"
These were some of the words the judge used to describe 'Apu Apustaja' AKA Help Helper who after being stung by paedophile hunters four years ago immediately broke the conditions of his probation by attempting to meet with tadpoles from protected environmental agency ponds across the UK.

He is currently awaiting sentencing.

Attached: the frogs nest.jpg (1540x1448, 639K)

meeting up with a girl off tinder for a shag, c ya later virgins

What pattern is on the shag? She giving it away for free? Check for stains cos rugs get alot of use.

Hostlad is such a faggot

>mfw even dogs have literally had more human pussy than I have

Attached: utwYURa.jpg (600x800, 91K)

L mate

don't fucking remind me that women would rather take the dong of a male from a fucking different species instead of me.

You've got digestive problems if you can't even eat a bowl of cereal without feeling rough

Buzzer rang about three times this morning already
>tfw popular
Bye cunts!

fuck off you big fat fucking normie cunt

Stop trying to turn Apu into a nonce you spastic

Attached: 1533578560031.jpg (855x885, 203K)

tnx police fren

Attached: 1528342387182.jpg (1405x1204, 284K)

t. nonce apulogists.

Ah the new uncomfy thread gimmick will be that apu is a nonce now too. Interesting.

just fucking gutted lads
Apu was my fucking friend and he blew it all away chasing after tadpoles

Attached: the monster in your pond.png (1010x750, 50K)

still can't believe Apu was a nonce all along desu

you that posh twat from yesterday who's never been to therapy but gets extremely upset when people say the doctors can help people?

Any of you chads ever told a woman they deserve better? What is the true meaning of this phrase?

No, that was me and I'm not posh.

i mean they deserve someone less shallow who isn't put off by how ugly they are

>I'm not posh.
>the thought of paying for therapy popped into your mind
pick one mate, only posh people even consider going private

it means women are pure angels and deserve to be treated like princesses even though they're frequently cunts

The hard part isn't knowing she deserves better.

The hard part is knowing that better is a 47 year old accounts receivable clerk and amateur guitar player from Bracknell who she loves 1000x more than she ever felt for you.

It's how betas try to guilt trip their gfs into giving them positive affirmation, oh you're so amazing I only want you etc.

no, broke up with my gf because she got fat and told her that was why, that's pretty much the only chad thing I've done

Kek brutal lad

Not a Chad but presumably it's one of those phrases you use if you want to break up with someone but make it seem like it's not their fault

It means I can't accept someone liking me so im going to destroy the relationship and make out like im doing it for your benefit so i dont have to feel guilty.
Literally told a girl this the other month. " I want you to be happy and the best way for that to happen is for me to not be in your life"

I was of the impression a service such as therapy was always payed for and not covered by the NHS

Fuck off lad, your passive aggressive comments to people because you have money? Leave this place

wtf, Apu is not a bloody nonce. Apu is pure. He's the retarded version of pepe who would never do no wrong.

Yes I told a girl she deserves better than me because she does.
I'm a stupid fucking idiot mong.

unless you got brought up in a rich area you'd know otherwise

>he's the retarded version
>wouldn't do anything wrong
>retarded
Mate he uses his retard strength to pin his victims down.

Apu is flat out retarded and it's come as no surprise that he did what he did.

Attached: pustung.png (1558x1116, 245K)

>trying to slag off apu
m8

Attached: tuff fren.jpg (400x525, 85K)

I'm as poor as it gets mate.

Lol
Story time lads?
This is what I thought, I always hear lads on telly saying it and think it seems like a bit of a cop out

yeah but your family isn't

>Ya threatened to beat her up if she didn't use the fookin brush handle
>ya wanted to make that tadpole call ya 'daddeh fren'.
>Well ya ain't so fookin tuff now are ya fookin sick green amphibianonce.

Attached: apu.png (1594x1240, 226K)