Boyfriend talks to his dead sister

>boyfriend talks to his dead sister

Attached: question.png (623x629, 401K)

Not speaking to family is considered rude..

We started living together and I got home without him noticing and heard him talking to someone. At first I thought he was on the phone since I didn't hear anyone talking about, then I saw that he was looking at someone who wasn't there and I asked who he was talking to and

please don't get too weirded out. i talk to dead relatives that were close to me often, sometimes in my head, sometimes out loud. usually when i feel lost and am having a hard time with life. at least you know you're dating a genuine person with a soul that cares about people even after death has taken them.

to add to that i'm not religious or anything either, it's just a weird cope that i know some people have, he probably didn't think anyone was listening. i'm sure you do weird stuff when you're alone too.

That is cool.
If he insists she answers and that she does not like very much that you got in her spot, I would start worrying.

you see how much rk9 quality decreased over time, op is either a male larper or a female and females shouldnt come here, nobody posted tits of GTFO, nobody does it anymore, tits of gtfo is a motherfucking rule. And if op is true it has a fucking boyfriend, Jow Forums is a place made by lonely people for lonely people, now roasties use it to get attention from mentally ill faggots, kill yourself cunt, i also bet that this whore uses reddit and leech our content to get some internet points

Attached: Dw_Nf6EXgAA1CNx.jpg (513x430, 40K)

Tits or GTFO was really more /b/'s thing. Also any time you see someone post an anime girl and mention their boyfriend you should just assume it's a gay guy because it probably is.

>Op is mad that her bf misses his sister
>Is probably going to leave him
You're kind of a scumbag desu.

Next time you two are having sex and he's about to come, whisper in his ear
>your sister is watching

oh my god what a weirdo - you ditch that dead-sister LOSER, go SLAY queen

i remember there was a house episode where the patient could hear his dead bros voice
he had a persistent stapedial artery pressing against his temporal lobe.

Attached: images.jpg (399x126, 10K)

In fact, Anonymous, "Tits or GTFO" is technically against the rules here because of the "no /soc/" rule.
For the record, it was the frogposters that demanded that it was enforced.

maybe i can be your dead boyfriend tonight ;)
*gurgles and shits pants*

FINISH THE STORRY CUNT

>not sucking his dick while he talks to dead sister
Pathetic

At least he's talking to someone who actually existed.

>female with bf posts on Jow Forums

Togtfo was not /soc/ in any way
>frogposters
Fuck off newfag

It's posting a photo of yourself. Read the sticky, double newfag.

My twin died in the womb. I don't know how early on the the pregnancy it was, but I think it resulted with me "absorbing" the other fetus, which if I understand is somewhat common.
Still, sometimes I like to pretend I absorbed their "soul", and can communicate with them in my head. Like they're living through me. I guess that should motivate me to live a better life huh.

Although OP is a boy I want to take a moment to remind everyone that as a male, you are not allowed to do anything weird in a relationship. And by anything weird I mean anything that could not be considered masculine. If you do not heed my warning it will come back to bite you.

Maybe you are the one who died and he's just letting you use the body from time to time

>boyfriend sometimes called you by his dead sister's name