Which country has the best cuisine, Jow Forums?

Which country has the best cuisine, Jow Forums?

Attached: 4567467474.png (1280x720, 330K)

mine by far

italy

America- Pizza Pie,Sushi, Specialized Hamburger joints, Specialized Pizza joints, Specialized Ice cream stores, Fried Okra, Grits, hundreds of different types of French Fries, Onion Rings, Fried Gator, Meatloaf, Mashed potatoes, Steak, Specialized milk shake joints, Oxygen bars, Specialized donut stores, Coffee joints.

I agree, the US, of course. You just steal the best from everywhere else.

Everybody comes here to eat, and I don't know why.

Us for variety, but for specialty you go to the country of origin.

vietnam

not yours
I think
I've never had bong cuisine

low country
and lousiana

Literally every country has amazing food except for the U.K. if you don't count the thousands of indian places.

True, food here is pretty bad. That's why there are so many restaurants with foreign cuisines here and there.

Germany.

Unironically mine. Fight me

I can't since I have never tasted anything from Peru

You really need to. Yesterday had some papa a la huancaina for dinner and ceviche for lunch. Delicious shite

Iran

Satan

I guess so. I love tasting new stuff and Peru's cuisine sounds pretty interesting.

I fucking love Ethiopian food, which sounds like an oxymoron but it’s surprisingly really good. Haven’t had anything else that’s really similar, even Moroccan food is totally different. Similar tastes and textures to middle eastern and Indian food, though

injera

???

that is what the sour flatbread is called
it is good

Stand aside kids, its Indian.

Attached: 19461335.jpg (500x544, 45K)

THIS IS WHY I HIDE ALL BRITISH THREADS XD

Attached: 1496033572553.png (252x252, 47K)

>america
>posting all of that
>not even mentioning barbecue
Go die, unironically.

Fuck barbecue. It sucks.

NIGGER I WILL FUCKING END YOU I SWEAR ON MY LIFE

Oh yeah that shit’s good. I don’t remember any of the names of things lol

I’m pretty partial to Indian food myself. However, my uncle lived there for about seven years and he said he got tired of everything being spicy all the time.

>America has specialized Indian restaurants

the question itself is too general. u just can't compare cuisine like that ,it's relative, every country has their own culinary features, blended with tradition and shaped by regional culture.

...prolly not urs btw.

Unironically south east asian countries

unironically burgerland. love me a maccies desu

israel