Femanons

When you pull up your leggings, is it because they dont fit right or because you want the dude behind you to check out your ass?

Attached: 72AE5DF0-F205-4543-9E8C-DE4336EC262F.jpg (820x1371, 124K)

I don't wear leggings in public without a big sweater covering my butt so it's always option A for me.

something all guys need to learn, is dont ask girls why they do behaviors.
they don't know.
they are dumb instinctual animals.

You don't even need to ask this if you've ever worn leggings. Not a femanon, but I did it once with some guys in high school for a skit we did on stage, and the one thing I learned is that while they really are fucking comfortable they do not shift unless you're doing some real exercising.
We kept having to adjust but that's because my balls kept getting in the way at first. But the things don't slide down your hips at all, and the only conceivable way they'd shift side to side would be if you were rolling around on a gym mat.

Do leggings shift when youre jogging?

bullshit.
women wear leggings for the sole reason of showing off their fucking ass.

Attached: 150985434.png (1125x2001, 864K)

Did you shave your legs? Smoother skin could lead to more easy movement.

everyone likes attention.
girls usually look good.
I'd agree that whores need to fucking stop though

Why do you even care? All that matters is it makes the peepee the big peepee.

Attached: 1547584997051.jpg (1841x2579, 957K)

Not really, like I said, ours sort of did but I'm 99% sure that's because of the bulge. On a woman that shit is totally skintight with no airpockets like the ones we had, even with our best tucking. When they're skintight I doubt they move much, especially since roasties don't even wear panties with these things. Yoga pants will shift, but they also aren't nearly as tight.

No, but again, they're skintight if they're the right size. Roasties are just being whores, same as when they bend over in leggings knowing full well you'll see a tinted view of their ass/thong/whatever.

How are you in doubt of this?
Its obvious that women pit all that work into their physical appearance because if they arent wanted sexually if usually bothers them

Girl in my class wore her sweaters in her leggings so everybody could see it

>All that matters is it makes the peepee the big peepee.
So what?
Unless you actually get your dick into said legging constricted ass, which you'll never do then you're basically just blue balling yourself.

I've learned to enjoy window shopping.

Attached: 1487364699047.jpg (1408x1296, 484K)

based and redpilled
never understood men bitching about this

god damn dude
this society destroyed me
imagine having to see this in public yet not being allowed to act on it
it's anti-human

You can ask for her number, politely.

there's nothing polite about what she's doing it's absolutely 100% wild
pretending to have some liberal, enlightened conversation, the impetus of which was that ass, is positively absurd
i hate absurdists
maybe i'm just too high-T to live in the modern world

I thought high T embraced the absurd. Shouldn't you have irrational hormonal fits to fuck the nearest object?

You don't understand what absurd means and you have low intelligence.

Meh

Deformed

Perfect

Fat n gross

Rude. I know what absurdism is.

>Perfect

She has a butter face. Someone posted them last week and everyone was like ewww

gay n low-t

Stop making bullshit claims. That is the only image of her that exists.

Because these duplicitous whores give you the "ew quit looking at me you pervert" glares when they're clearly wearing them for attention. You don't get to pick and choose who's attention you attract in public.

I don't wear or own leggings.

I also don't go outside very much.

Attached: 1537240776097.png (579x595, 428K)

I pull my pants up when their slipping, I don't even consider what others might be thinking when I do that.

Perfect girlfriend material

>You don't get to pick and choose who's attention you attract in public.

While that's very ture, even sexually desired men know not to gawk at females and to take short sneak peaks instead.

I also only wear leggings with tops that cover my bum and upper.thighs. Leggings are really comfy the way they cling, but I don't like people noticing me.

This guy gets it.

please be my gf desu

Attached: Idhm2Q2.jpg (1920x1080, 91K)

Why did she put here walkie talkie on the back like that

obviously to hold up her shirt, and to draw attention to her ass.
It's a common thot tactic.They easily have enough shirt material to pull it down, yet it always seems to stops at their lower back....

Attached: 1466146306808-3.png (640x1136, 900K)

based femanons secretly love me