Gay alien skull vs warrior skull

Gay alien skull vs warrior skull

Attached: 9F7AC342-4F4B-478B-8516-E7B0A11B9302.jpg (1280x704, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinaric_race
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cephalic_index
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Brachycephalic brainlet cope

Are you trying to give other fitizens yet another insecurity?

You're pathetic man.

how new are you?

t. Brainlet

>Brachycephalic

Attached: Cephalus.png (900x587, 555K)

Both half-black, bald, and rich.

Chronicles of Riddick and Pain & Gain are their only kinos.

god dammit when did this shit become the next phase of looksmaxing? i know about the pleb-tier warrior vs gay alien thing but wtf is this?

Attached: phrenology.jpg (700x467, 63K)

brains vs brawn, the classic battle

Chronicles is garbage. Pitch black is true kino

Attached: Vin-Diesel-The-Chronicles-Of-Riddick-Wallpapers.jpg (1600x900, 254K)

gay alien wins

hmm

Attached: phrenology 2.png (503x282, 294K)

>tfw gay alien skull, wristlet , handlet warhammer 40k lorelet and bench presslet

iq is correlated with fighting success. people with high iq also have higher test and healthier spem.
if you don't have both brain and brawn then you're a fag

>iq is correlated with fighting success. people with high iq also have higher test and healthier spem.
Interesting theory.

Attached: DXFLjy8X4AAKwd3.jpg (1000x750, 101K)

Chronicles is great besides the main villainous being black. Black people ruin the aesthetic. I don't like Pitch Black the CGI aliens are really bad.

Phrenology is a pseudoscience, and besides, physical anthropology (an actual science, unlike memenology) has proven, time and time again, that dolichocephalic phenotypes are cranially and post-cranially superior to their brachycephalic counterparts. I'd post my photo as proof, but I don't want cause another assblating. Here, an example of an Upper Paleolithic European, he is as dolichocephalic as it gets.

Attached: God.jpg (500x307, 79K)

>tfw no Prometheus engineer skull

Attached: huntervsprey.png (1467x1354, 2.05M)

>when did this shit become the next phase of looksmaxing?
about 2000 years ago

Attached: 2019-04-17 23_51_21-Start.png (933x903, 1.11M)

>no mans sky team
>failure of a game
>obvious low iq

>that
>gay alien skull
my nigger, what? you've been hitting the psl pipe too hard, senpai

>Dinaric
>warrior
pick one

Dinarid and Dinaric aren't one and the same, Dinarid is the racial phenotype, while Dinaric is just a term for the mountain range and its inhabitants. Most inhabitants of the Dinaric area look like me, massive heads and jaws, great facial width, but with heads that are dolichocephalic due to excessive length, not narrowness.

Attached: Me.png (926x926, 2.03M)

>this pic again
post timestamp, I think you're LARPing and everyone posting this guy's face is just memeing

>massive jaw
Even with embarrassing forward jaw thrust, still only average

good enough?

Attached: good enough.png (376x515, 19K)

Its called proper mandibular growth, something entirely alien to the likes of you :)

t. Grab the Gauge

imagine yours is indistinguishable from your neck if you think it is anywhere near "forward jaw thrust" or whatever copelet term you devised

More like

Attached: E1CB730B-1878-4124-ADD9-CC269567BC97.png (225x225, 62K)

Not him, but you're angling your head so that your jaw is closer to the camera. Your teeth are also visibly pushing against the skin under your lip, which indicates that you are also pushing your jaw forward.

Neutral forward and profile shots or gtfo.

I always respond behind a name, that is not me. Hard tissue traits cannot be manipulated with, you either have them, or you don't, so you can drop the "angling" argument.

>which indicates that you are also pushing your jaw forward
No, that means that I have an edge to edge bite, and teeth that aren't the size of a microorganism.

>Neutral forward and profile shots
seething jawlet.

This is absurd, every one I know with decent taste
>knows Chronicals of Riddick is b tier shit
>still loves it
>can't explain why

The mistake he made was with pain and gain, which was actual shit.

you got those backward lol

This dichotomy as well all arguments that pertain to it are fucking retarded, the example in this pic is both long and robust, it is not one or the other it is just massive. Waiting for the phd math lads to prove otherwise at this point, of this specimen in particular.

I have bone structure very similar to you, I didn't mean to be a dick in saying this dichotomy is retarded but what is even the point bros? It's not a certainty that dolichocephalic or brachycephalic will be more aesthetic, is it?

Attached: Vin-Diesel-Body-Workout-Routine.jpg (600x686, 52K)

Attached: _86096429_vindiesel.jpg (976x650, 60K)

Didn't know you sticked to 4chins after the little viking got assblasted. BTW he married his gilf.

I have the engineer skull

Logang

Attached: 0C7C7A6A-1680-4B77-A842-C862915ADC4E.jpg (642x428, 34K)

>Caring about the skull of anyone other than the natty king

Attached: Scooby.png (478x591, 256K)

dwayne isn't even big

Attached: 1528650200934.webm (1280x544, 2.15M)

Which ones which?

>6'5"
>260lbs
>7-8% bodyfat
>Not big
Nigger what more do you want.

More like gay alien skull vs retarded down syndrome skull

Damn that looks ridiculous.You can clearly see Dwayne is standing like 4 feet further on the side.

paying so much attention to someone's visual details instead of their performance is something very feminine and western

I though we decided it was Alien overlord/crossbred/master vs slave/manbeast

when will they learn

Jow Forums's recent obsession with minor or unchangeable aesthetic details is fucking maddening. I came here to talk about health and fitness and instead I get brainlets talking about chins and eyebrow angles and other irrelevant bullshit. They are worse than teenage girls.

Shit comparison. Owls have prey eyes yet theyre the slickest predators. It has more to do with eye hooding than the actual shape. Though more horizontal eyes are more ideal.

And by this i mean, deep set protected eyes are the most DOM hunter/predator trait you can get. Anything that looks like it is part of your bone, instead of sticking out as part of your flesh, is predator. Eye area is 80% bone (horizontal with protruding medial canthas, look at Jeremy Meeks), 10% hair (long thick dark lashes, converts to high DHT) and lastly, color (light eyes are more ideal). These are more prevailant in climates with low sun exposure, so evolutionary your brow ridge grows to protect your eyes from the low hanging sun to compensate, your cheekbones grow to protect low ground reflection from snow or water, and your eyelashes grow to get sand or dust out.

i thought the whole idea was theyre standing side by side and not looking each other straight in the eye

are they really supposed to be fucking
facing each other?

Not at all, I'm just memeing around and pissing off jawlets and looklismlets, It is only reason I ever post my face, it is an instant trigger alarm for them.

Not at all, his measurements are available online, just type "Oberkassel man", and you'll find all you need.

But prey eyes are far apart and hunter eyes are close together?

Quite frankly, I've assblasted a ton of vikings, which one did you have in mind.

You realize the recession of the chin in these photos is caused by our switch to agriculture where we went from a diet filled with a variety of tough foods that were hard to chew to a much more simple diet of soft carbohydrates causing our jaws to become weaker/smaller and elongated the face. It is an environmental change, not an evolutionary one.

These responses to your comments were made by me, I just forgot to add my name, I'm still waking up.

That photo isn't reliable, since it features different races and phenotypes as being evolutionary linked, which is false.

I have very deep set eyes, very thick eyebrows/eyelashes and blue eyes but i've also been balding since 16. Guess that DHT hit me hard huh

The skull shape on the left looks very weak, like a baby. It also looks like it would be easier to knock him out because of the lack of support by the neck.

>6'5''
kek

but brittany mogs the shit out of june

If blue eyes are more ideal, then how come European Cromagnons were all universally black and brown-eyed? Although I agree on the deeply set eyes-part. I personally have deeply set eyes, and it saved me once from losing my right eye when a gypsy slashed my upper eye lid with a knife (I bled a lot, but thanks to my eye positioning, my eyes wasn't harmed).

I've never seen a white person with forward face growth like in that pic. If I did I would consider it to be some sort of abnormality.

post a neutral shot, everyone looks like they have a big jaw if you take a pic of them from the bottom. stop frauding your pics to make your chin taller and your midface shorter. FWHR frauder. shit hairline too. also stop using terms like dolicephalic and phenotype you retard. you don't know shit about facial bones and just learned a few buzzwords from incels and lookism users.

I knew this was going to get posted.

The SKOL autist from RoM with his 15 years older roastie.

>6'5
>"b-b-but muh WWE would never lie about height"

>that pic

Yes, soibois are famous for brawling and fighting. Jesus Christ, Jow Forums. Get your shit together.

Unfortunately for you, the photo was taken from a non-angular position, meaning the camera was in a straight parallel with the face, as you can see by the OBVIOUS POSITIONING of the camera and my HAND which held it. Also, by all means, it is impossible to fraud or manipulate with hard tissue traits (like the jaw), so I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

>shit hairline too
Mature hairlines are shit now, this is what happens when you let Amerimutts who idealize equally subhuman idols with hairlines that start on the eyebrows talk of anthropology.

> you don't know shit about facial bones and just learned a few buzzwords
Amusing that you've accused me of what you're guilty of, unlike you, I actually know what I'm talking about.

Seething jawlet :)

Ah, Shrek, yes, also, is that Miriam I'm talking to?

Which one? the black drawing is an obvious racist caricature no one actually looks like that. But the two on the right I've seen.

Akwards reading ones name here.
Have you and downunder macedonian already been permabanned over there?

He's 6'3 max

The camera trick isn't nearly this obvious in the actual flick. They slowed this down to the point that it is more noticeable. In the movie this is 2x+ this speed.

Naturally, the moment they removed me, Ralph made a massive shit-talking thread, imagine all the mutts, thotties and betas I've busted in an argument coming together, to talk behind my back without the repercussion of facing me in an argument. A friend of mine showed me screens of it, it was hilarious.

yeah even in the actual movie i didnt think they were facing eachother

i thought it was some alpha male shoulder to shoulder posturing like when you want to tell somebody something without it looking like it.

im a brainlet.

I literally have a film degree and the camera trick isn't THAT bad in the actual cut so you aren't as retarded as the common fast and the furious audience member.

That said, they go for the same demographic as pro wrestling and I watch the films as high satire of the action genre similar to Escape from LA.

how tall are you lmao

Can't claim I didn't see that coming. It was fun while it lasted, to laught at all the creaturas. I would have loved to see the "meet up" Stahl had planned in Poland. God, I would have probably died from laughter seeing all the goblins.

I'd have warned any group of Polish nationalists to beat the living shit out of them, they'd dig right into them, especially into Stahl and his immediate LARP LARPSSONS.

Also, I'm having a blast here as well, you see how many jawlets and facelets I've triggered already with my photos.

Attached: 120720043140-holmes-colorado-suspect-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg (980x552, 70K)

Well, if roaches of man told me anything, than that the physical appearances of most people matches their mental capabilities. They literally can't fathom the existance of non-mutts.

Attached: 1520783173563.png (1104x872, 56K)

I so do enjoy triggering them with my superior morphology, its a treasure to behold them seething with impotence.

Rightfully so.

Well, it was entertaining seeing you over here. Say hello to Хpиcтиян if you're still in contact with him and enjoy the days of Vesna.

will do, he is really missing his talks with you.

He can still hit me up on my old mod account, at least sporadicly.

Are you trying to claim these guys have high IQs or something? Lmao

I think he thinks you've deleted all your accounts.

it's not a neutral head position. it's an aligned frankfurt plane. meaning the ear cannal connects the lowest point of your orbital rims if you draw a 0 degree horizontal line from the side. yes, the frankurt plane for is usally taken from the profile view, but it's pretty fucking obvious that if you turned your head sideways you would be looking up. you can see your nostrils as well.

again, stop frauding. you're embarrassing yourself on a malaysian yugioh card forum. please stop.

I did, but reactivated it to get some data. Only really use it to cause a subtle triggering in normiegroups once in a while.

unshopped version

Attached: come at me you big guy.jpg (2183x1700, 741K)

it's well known

Attached: main-qimg-dd4a5f8ee0a63e2104d9fef32d592d7c.jpg (602x339, 95K)

Yes, I can see my nostrils to some extent, because my nose expresses deep nasal projection and depression, signs of peak male sexual dimorphism, what I find amusing is that you've immediately ran out of arguments, and stooped to utilizing an alignment for profiles, to address someone' full frontal.

It is also very apparent that you've poor posture, a forward pushing foramen magnum and terrible head positioning if you think that I'm "looking up" in my photo. Judging others through the lens of your own anatomical shortcomings, which, for some reason, you think are an anatomical normative, is peak stupidity and projection. And again, hard tissue traits cannot be manipulated or fraud with, you either have them or you don't, it is high time you've learned that. One last thing, the fact that you think that these features can be manipulated with is proof that you're deprived of them, for you cannot personally fathom their existence on someone' morphology.

>please stop
Seething jawlet, I'd wager your bigional and bizygomatic diameters are infantile in measurements.

Use examples gathered by Coon, not that triplenigger Germshit autist who never conduced a single measurement in his entire career.

>iq is correlated with fighting success. people with high iq also have higher test and healthier spem.
lmao

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinaric_race
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cephalic_index

Attached: PSM_V53_D747_Cephalic_index_map_of_eastern_europe.png (1577x1556, 566K)