What we lift for

I look at her photos every day before heading to the gym.
It's a reminder of what the end game is. Why we do what we do.

Show me your motivation fit.

Attached: vsco5c230bd2bb3c8.jpg (600x900, 101K)

This thot sucks come to manhattan they’re a dime a dozen at fratty LES bars

Attached: Zydrunas.jpg (402x604, 39K)

>"user, step outside with me. I haven't got long left so I want to tell you this now. It's all up to you, your older brother is a lost cause but you can still make it. You're the last chance our family has to survive this generation. I believe in you."
I'll make you proud grandad...I promise

Attached: 1505929196942.png (691x653, 27K)

Post body and stats
If you lift for women you’re definitely a kissless virgin with shit personality

If you don't lift for women, you're lifting for men. How desperate for validation do you need to be to do this?

Bruh moment

Please be real!

t.last male that can pass on the family name.

The only man I lift for is the one in the mirror
You’re probably autistic and socially awkward, muscles and lifting doesn’t get you women, it’s aboht personality
Sage
a
g
e

6 months at the gym. seriously guys is it this easy? i chatted a girl up today, made a few jokes and she basically implied we should go for drinks. didn't take her because it's fucking wednesday and I actually have a job and a career I need to take care of tomorrow morning, but I'll take her out some other time. some of you and Jow Forums said i need to be a 6'4 chad to get a cute girl interested.

Attached: reidduke.jpg (850x568, 131K)

t. Pasty white tranny

Attached: EED8A966-BD07-4DF9-8AA9-DCA6107431B6.jpg (333x375, 71K)

Because i am FUCKED in my HEAD buddy
Y'all fucking normalshits don't have the balls to even plan the shit i'm boutta fucking pull off
I'll be richer, happier and better than all of you pussymunching niggers

>black
That dude's a tanned med. Look at his facial structure then look at the face of a Sub Saharan. This guy is at least 90% white.

Doing a disservice to your own race

At least post his full leak (it’s on encyclopedia dramatica but sadly no addresses)

Imagine shattering his glasses so hard with a punch that glass gets in his eye sockets and he bleeds out
haha that'd be soo gross!

Pic related is (one of) my motivations

Attached: 84326AD8-CF97-4F34-A5B6-785A8FDFBE2D.jpg (3464x3464, 1.03M)

>This guy is at least 90% white.
He's 56% mystery meat m8.

We must strive to perfect ourselves in order to secure the future generations. Remember user, two sons minimum, an heir and a spare.
Pic related is my role model

Attached: perfectdad.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

ooo taip, musu seksius

Based Reid Duke

Based janny removing cuck poster

>ooo taip, musu seksius

I see you're a man of exquisite tastes,

For me

Godspeed user.

Attached: cry every tiem.png (605x552, 466K)

Lol you think they're plentiful there go right to the source ACC/SEC schools

Based grandpa, godspeed user

Attached: 1549234527688.png (1000x1414, 2.35M)

BEGGING YOU incels to have sex

You're a pretty big faggot

Attached: 1549969369191.gif (607x609, 514K)

The man who defeated villains time and time again. I will become stronger.

Attached: 2DB22172-1C58-49F6-A68C-FD45B0470952.png (627x353, 271K)

>come to manhattan

I will literally never go to New York in my life

tall women

Attached: 9d34dff224ef9be6cccc541c9631ca74.jpg (460x598, 50K)

I swear my goal in life is to fuck as many thots as I can. I've always been rejected by anyone above 5/10 so now that I got my life in order (started lifting 7 months ago, got a new high paying job) I will improve myself as much as I can and try to become somebody. Hire a photographer to take sick pictures for IG, get lots of followers, buy a nice car, a house and dump the bitches after one night stands. I'm 24, had a long term relationship but this shit is over now, the red pill is to fuck as many women as you can and maybe in my 50's once I accumulate enough money living the single's life I will find a 20-ish bimbo and have her as my fuck buddy for the rest of my life.
Bring the hate but there is nothing that motivates me the most than to be able to fuck and use gold-diggers as my cum dumpsters

Attached: 807342834828.jpg (600x600, 28K)

good reasons itt, but personally, i lift for my wife chino

Attached: 1537687687952.jpg (600x840, 403K)

This is a stupid question in a stupid thread, but why would you ever idolize a girl like that? That girl has lived on easy mode for her entire life. She's never had to struggle or make hard decisions, she's just had to show up. Any wrong decisions she has ever made was met with 10 people telling her that it's not her fault, and everyone else is wrong. You can't be a good person when everyone kisses your ass, it's just human nature.

Jow Forums, in all its autism, at least recognizes the important and value of hard work, but you're throwing it out and valuing the exact opposite of hard work for what? You have the confidence to go out to the gym and lift, and you have the discipline to eat right and avoid temptation. Use it.

Have the discipline and confidence to find a girl that does the same thing. Or better yet, have the discipline and confidence to be such a beacon that she finds you.

I lift because I’m a few years me and my friends are gonna reboot to catch a predator but it’s gonna be a lot more violent
Gonna make dyel pieces of shit like cry, shame them and make sure they’re roommates with the biggest blackest nog in prison

I lift for Taemin.

Attached: 1543310194193.png (585x1024, 539K)

You're a faggot. Just report his gay posts and be done with it. Responding and going off on him doesn't make us think "wow, what a Chad! this guy is a hero who really hates pedophiles!", it just demonstrates that you're a whingey narcissist who wants to look cool on an anonymous exercise forum for talking shit to some retarded nonce. Both of you should kys

Sounds like you have goals in life brah. Keep at it and you'll make it. Based and chadpilled

I reported this thread before there were ten comments
Jannies gave up on us, they banned the cuck poster but leave this OFF TOPIC thread up, they pruned the bear shit thread but leave the avatarfagging loli pedos untouched
They hate us

I started to date a beautiful girl, she is almost model level
I'm stressed as fuck around her, I'm about to show my power level at every moment, I don't know how I did to get so far
the crash will be impressive, there will be spaghetti to feed half of Africa
anyway, I lift for my 1 year old gal
pic not related

Attached: 1529206247009.png (401x603, 272K)

Attached: 1551563163584.jpg (3072x2048, 685K)

Definitely thought that chick was holding an uncooked rack of ribs when I saw the thumbnail

>announcing a report

So what's wrong with your older brother?

>his motivation is some random spoiled thot that will never know he exists
Why user?

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000468447290.jpg (640x960, 116K)

I just want to be a father one day so bad, I want to be a great strong father and have ~5 little white sons (maybe 1 or 2 daughters, *hits pipe*) I’m currently in college and ive worked with kids part time these past 2 years and the fathers genuinely seem like the happiest people on the planet when we host father/son events and I remember this one guy in particular who had 3 little sons, he was a jacked firefighter and his sons were so proud of him and looked up to him that the youngest one would just waddle up to me and start telling me about his dad. Every day I lift-work-study for the sole reason of becoming the best father possible and that’s all the motivation I need.

Attached: 2B907982-DEF6-4D1A-8676-AE248F7ED1A5.png (600x499, 875K)

>little white sons
>*hits pipe*
>thinks being strong is necessary to be a good dad

Attached: 1547255152983.jpg (332x396, 38K)

pathetic. never reply to me or my wife again

Attached: 1535493735883.jpg (955x1910, 971K)

Post body

Discord tranny

Did I say you needed to be strong to be a good dad retard?
*hits pipe* is a fucking joke
Forgive me for having a preference of what I want my kids to be like

A little jumpy there to project onto others what you’re like.

I lift for the Buddha, the Sangha, and the Dhamma.

>
>Post body

Attached: meem.jpg (968x681, 55K)

This woman right here. My life is great

Attached: IMG_1383.jpg (960x960, 164K)

Post body

>wants to be a good father
>is insecure and judgmental towards irrational people that give them shit for no reason

Yeah you're not ready pal

guess what a 5 year old little boys love to do

(hint: re-read this post)

>*hits pipe* pipe is a fucking joke
>A little jumpy there to project onto others what you're like

Attached: i can make these all day bro.jpg (544x428, 41K)

>neither of them post body
nice

>calling a retard a retard on Jow Forums is a direct reflection of who you are and how you’d act as a parent
Wow.

Attached: B3E394B8-DBE1-46AC-AF60-48FA020C809B.png (1000x432, 165K)

I lift to send metta to others

You aren’t going to make it.

Post body

Based nerd.
>Also a poignant lesson in strategic relations.

Based manlet

You're only 24
Spend 3 years investing, buy a fixer upper car and house.
Then destroy thots.
Also, learn photography. Models are a prime source for easy whores.

>be me
>get hair cut at salon
>thicc qt latina hairdresser
>chatting with me, showing interest
>I'm her last customer of the day
>asks me at the end if I have any plans tonight
>"nah I'm going home and going to bed"

Bow down, spergs, for I am your king.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 15K)

Based weeb

22 year old handholdless virgin

>Be fifteen
>Smart, but stopped giving a shit about school
>Dad see my grades
>Sits me down
>"Son, you're the only child I have that can do math. Your brother is dumb and your sister is worse.
>"I know you can do better. You have to be better."
>Got As straight through college (Electrical Engineering) because every time I did poorly on an assignment, I felt like I was disappointing my father

i wanna look like him
also want a gf
be more confident
stop having suicidal thoughts

Attached: 1d6f6ff802706d932e1ae31403f0f14a.jpg (373x469, 21K)

Based brother. Strive on with diligence.

I lift to be the most I can be

Attached: 1555275256697.jpg (880x1360, 529K)

>Buy weekly groceries
>Same qt cashier is on shift, as usual (I come in at about the same time each week)
>Upset over something unrelated this week
>She tries to engage in small talk, asking me what I'm cooking, talking about my fitness (I come straight from the gym, always have an arm and shoulder pump that day)
>Annoyed, I ask her why she asks me the same thing every week
>She looks surprised
>Tell her I'm just trying to buy groceries, not make conversation
>Check out in silence
I have to find a new place to shop now.

You can be more confident and stop having suicidal thoughts right now.
Answer my questions.
Why are you not confident?
Why are you suicidal?
Do you resent your body?
Do you resent the reality you have no other choice but to experience?
If so: What about reality pushes you to such thoughts? Remember user, we perceive reality as we perceive ourselves. Changing your tendencies from self-destructiveness to positivity will revivify your entire outlook.

Lets be honest here lads, I dont lift for women but I do love the good looking ones

Attached: 1554754688996.jpg (1080x1142, 94K)

Not him, but
>Why are you not confident?
I have failed to cultivate any skills or talents of meaningful value
>Why are you suicidal?
I do not feel like I provide value to others
>Do you resent your body?
Not really, I could stand to lose some weight (15% BF) but 15% at 190lbs, 6ft isn't bad.
>Do you resent the reality you have no other choice but to experience?
Immeasurably
>If so: What about reality pushes you to such thoughts?
Probably spending too much time on Jow Forums, tbqh

>go to the same grocery store to see wt cashier
>be sure to finish with an arm and shoulder pump
>come face to fave with qt actively trying to engage with me
>”SILENCE FOOL. I VENTURE FROM THE OUTER REACHES OF THIS COMMUNIAL HUMAN DWELLING TO CONDUCT MONETARY TRANSACTIONS FOR SUBSTINENCE, NOT TO ENGAGE IN SMALL TALK”
>you walk away
>”fuck”

>be girl trying to pay my way through college
>get alot of attention from boys around campus
>i’m holding out for a man
>work as a cashier at a grocery store to help with tuition
>once a week this sexy beast comes in to buy groceries
>he definitely works out
>hes so hot
>i plan my questions to ask him so he asks for my number
>hes here!
>start talking with him
>he must be autistic
>he tells me he’s trying to buy groceries
>all of the other cashiers were open
>and I saw him decide
>what a tool

Go back the same time next week and be fucking nice, faggot

What are skills of value in your mind?
Why have you failed to culitvate them?
How do you think you can be of value to others?

>saying that a person's actions are not representative of a person

another good fatherly lesson

>"Do as I say, not as I do"

the user
Why are you not confident?
>i just hate how i look and body
Why are you suicidal?
>i feel worthless and alone
Do you resent your body?
>yes
Do you resent the reality you have no other choice but to experience?
>yes but im trying to change
If so: What about reality pushes you to such thoughts?
>i guess spending a lot of time playing vidya and being alone

i don't like the way this room is set up. the fabric of that chair looks like shit and there is too much negative space to her right. maybe the photo was taken at a bad angle of the room. either the composition of the photo is shit or the interior design is shit. also what's with her eyes

literally and absolutely disgusting, but whatever floats your boat

This
I will never get the kind of ass I got in college ever again unless I strike rich

I lift so I can find someone like my ex. We broke up because she moved to Japan for work, and things just haven't been the same.

so you lift for a boring normie club girl with whom you'll have nothing in common, other than the fact that you FINALLY look somewhat more physically attractive because you're a gymcel?

Lovers and friends may come and go, but Lord God will never ever abandon you. Let Him guide you and take the burdens off your shoulders. Through God, anything is possible. He will never leave and He will always be there through all of your struggles. No matter what happens God is with you always. God loves you. God cares. God wants you to succeed. God wants you to be happy. God wants YOU for YOU. So be the best you that you can be – for Him and His Eternal Kingdom, as a little bit of His greatness lives in each and every one of us

Attached: 051189bd9ff8e81227921795f1f46afceafc78.jpg (640x920, 30K)

A dude that's with you always? Sounds kinda gay, user.

Based and redpilled

>Straight As studying EE
Lmao you fucking nerd

>got straight A's through electrical engineering

Genius Jow Forums user LARPing has got to end

Don’t do this bro. I did this with my EX back before we dated when she was just my gym crush. We took a break and the bitch immediately got knocked up by some random.

Very based, healthy and wholesome ideal.
Youll make it bro

same

based and redpilled

Jow Forums in a nutshell

I lift for my future wife, family and God all this pain and suffering I've gone through has to be part of God's plan. I see it as no excuse to give up, if I give up on myself I give up on my future, my dreams, then I have no reason to continue. So that is why I lift

Attached: C4009402-6DF6-43D8-A5CA-76A3693D5E99.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Based goals, user. Got 2 sons myself (so far) and just waiting until their both old enough to go camping. I plan on drinking beer in the woods while they beat each other black and blue, just like my dad.