WTF IS HAPPENING

WTF IS HAPPENING.
I feel completely hollow but 100x more than usual over the past few days. Nothing provides enjoyment anymore, nothing. I cant watch anything, play anything, read anything, even coming here has now just become a mindless habit, i dont even register what im reading on this site. This has only happened in the past couple days, before i was doing my usual neet routine no problem and woke up and this feeling (or lack of) hit me like a rock. I have had phases somewhat similar to this in the past but they were much shorter, less sudden and everyday it got better. THIS is not improving its getting very noticeably worse every day. Guys wtf is happening, has anyone else had this before like im actually scared its not going away. How do you fix it. I have hardly slept in days from this

Attached: 1530200311479.gif (421x437, 384K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ccVC5MjZEfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

read something, go outside, talk to friends, eat some good food, very some exercise

I'll be amazed if someone had a remedy to this hole in my heart.

Attached: 46.gif (800x800, 50K)

It's called depression and boredom user

prodromal fase of schizophrenia.
t. schizophrenic

thats the problem, ive tried these and nothing it working. Its why im scared because nothing it working. None of the books provide any enjoyment, going outside makes my mind collapse into depressive thought of the future, i have no friends and no appetite. The exercise helped put my mind at ease but when i stopped it all came back.
Please God someone help me im really scared, 3 years a neet and nothing like this has happened before, playing a new game happily the one day and the next this all starts, HOW

Take a break from your regular routine and switch it up.
This doesn't mean going outside but maybe instead of video games, just zone out listening to music or something.

Also make sure you do this when you emotionally feel neutral or else it will feel like a chore.

Also if all fails maybe sleep or meditate

Im not guaranteeing success but it cant hurt

I will try meditation since i used to do it for a bit a long time ago. I tried changing my routine a bit and took up some gardening but that didnt do much. Anything i havent tried i will probably try i really am scared this gets out of control

Sleep through it as much as you can. It will pass. In days, weeks, months or years. But it will pass. I have been there.

But its getting worse user i dont know what to do its never gotten worse over time before, if it keeps getting worse im legitimately thinking i might an hero.

talk to us more about it; the phase

Yes please describe it more, maybe i am really just schizophrenic

What kind of dreams do you dream?

I hardly dream anymore or maybe i just forget the dreams by the time i wake up. I used to have vivid dreams about my future but those went away a few months ago

how old are you?
I've found this feeling is pretty common around the early 20's, power through it, find a hobby if you're a neet at least work on something that you find interesting, be it picking up an instrument or fiddle around with electronics, etc
Survive

When did you drop out of school or leave your job, man? 3 years ago?

Yeah.. that might happen too. I don't doubt there are people who can't take it. I don't know if it was even worth it to keep hanging there.
You know that feeling when you should go to bed but there's some clickbait youtube video (or a thread here) and you watch it and it's shit and then there's another one and you just keep falling for these clickbait titles until most of the night has passed and all you got from it was bad feeling and then you are just thinking "why didn't I just end it in the beginning". Life feels a lot like that..

I am early 20's. 23
was a neet for several months straight after school, did a language course overseas for a few months, worked part time retail a few months then stuck with being a neet for 3 years

Pretty true a portion of this feeling is like that but with anything i do even if its something productive.

Attached: 1520541484125.jpg (380x380, 50K)

Define productivity then

youtube.com/watch?v=ccVC5MjZEfs

just get through it, start working on something
you'll blink and you'll be 30 years old. have something to show for it

exercise, learning an instrument, reading, new hobbies like the gardening i mentioned since my house had some open patch of dirt i planted with things. i also work on that language i studied a while ago every now and then

i will try user, its pretty difficult to even visualise the future in this state.
comfy tunes

depression, join the club