Naturally weak

Who else naturally weak here?

I have a low vital capacity, I cannot even run a mile straight, while being light weight. It's too much for my system and I tire out.
I cannot lift and carry much heavier things than 20 kg.

It was obvious since I was born. At school I was always among the worst in physical education.

Attached: vitalcapacity.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wQx-0ZByhWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you fat?

When i was kid i was beast. Genetical freak. I once punched my gym teacher into his chest and he fell onto ground unable to breathe. I was 8 or so. Girls loved me. Male classmates adored me. I was king. Milf teachers wanted to have my babies. My existence was simply gift from gods.

Is this learned helplessness?

In HS I was also at the bottom on physical education. Turns out I kinda got late at puberty because I'm taller and more fit than most of my peers back then

You're not in a competition OP, even if you're weak you can still train and make gains, who cares if you use lighter dumbells as long as you're getting some meat ib your bones

im naturally weak but gentle but persistent cardio changed that. years later, lifting has prompted a deep change in my body. join cross country.

Attached: 1C9A76A4-09E8-4AC9-9549-5032BB3F943E.jpg (327x360, 28K)

nah youre just making excuses not to lift

>You're not in a competition OP

Everything is a competition, that is the essence of life itself.

Some people are just naturally inferior, weak, sickly, stupid. You bunch of autistic fucking queers.

OP here

I remember how I loved having scuffles with others as a small kid.
The gap actually has widened ever since growing up hitting puberty and turning into an adult.

As a kid I would still believe that the gap maybe would close, but the contrary was the case.
Adding up with the natural potential, the others maybe were more active later on.

Post body and lifts

Attached: 1554793734432.jpg (542x499, 84K)

I'm not naturally weak but my muscles take more time to develop. My joints also seem way weaker too.

My back hurts from doing a 210lb squat, for example. My knees hurt after a 5 mile run at lower pace, but if I force my pace to be at around 7 minutes a mile, they don't hurt. Really weird. I've been lifting for 1.5 years now.

This board is really amusing as a non frequent user, maybe among the most autistic ones.

Lurk more.
The true essence of Jow Forums is strength.
Physically and mentally.

You could try to use an incentive spirometer and some of those masks that require effort to move air in. Over time they could increase your ability to take in air. Also, practicing belly breathing would work to increase total lung capacity. This is extra effective as the lower lung lobes have better V/Q than the top due to gravity's effects on blood flow.

people are always trying to come up with some kind of scientific reason that theyre unhealthy. if its not my fault im unhealthy that means ill stop feeling bad about it, ill ignore all other information until i find a jew that will tell me its not my fault and make me feel better.
obligatory
c
o
p
e

wtf? I didn't even know something like that exist.
Looks like a bad joke desu.

Attached: hahawtf.jpg (375x500, 21K)

Well, that's the funny thing though.
They are in the essence try hards with a fake self-image, which results in comedy.
Truly entertaining.

The reason you're weak is because you don't exercise. Stop making excuses and push through the pain.

By breathing in against resistance you can increase the total flow of air into the lungs. Not only that, but you have accessory muscles that you can actually work by doing so. Granted, intercostals which are around the ribcage mostly aren't going to get jacked unless you have COPD, but they do support the force of breathing.

Running is a total no-no for me.
I can hike 20km, including 2000m altitude difference just fine, I manage to push through.
I can ride my bike 40km at 25km/h average just fine.

But the moment I start running an earth quake is going through my body, I cannot hold it together and end up without breath and closer to blacking out just a few minutes into the run.

youtube.com/watch?v=wQx-0ZByhWA

After having seen this video, I am sure I run as inefficient as possible.
But it's barely possible to learn proper running without a coach, or at least someone who films your running.