EXPLAIN THIS FAGGOTS

>you need surgery to get rid of gyno

Explain this.

Attached: 35FDD772-A1BD-45D3-8278-BD733F7CECB3.jpg (1198x1154, 1003K)

Wtf is wrong with his right pec in the 4th pic?

He still has gyno....

Imagine caring this much about your nipples. Your genes are going to carry on to your son or daughter anyways. Stop hiding behind a mask just to feel better about yourself. Learn to love who you are.

Doesn't look like gyno, maybe a little fat.

He's got them Big Lenny, pancake tits. Melting right off the pec.

he still got saggy nipples
im sorry user theres literally no other way

They're right?

wut about me lol

Attached: 1554860470999.jpg (2576x1932, 926K)

>Explain this.
ez
u didnt have gyno u were just fat

Nice tits brah.

Thanks user they're real ;^)

Usually gyno that developed from gear use are the ones that needs surgery, not bitch tits from mountain dew unless you became obese and tit remained for some reason.

Attached: gynecomastia.jpg (306x479, 26K)

That's not gyno, it's just bitch tits from being fat. Gyno is hard tissue, not feminine fat distribution.

this, If you have a high % of bf you will get bitch tits as a man, Becoming lean and shredded gets rid of those and gives you a flat stomach. In the same way that you can develop a beer gut bitch tits are no different.

Attached: 1ff19fe44bc6f2f74c6ee7510d104fb3352fe648943791a1eb9ef7df6182993f.jpg (364x333, 26K)

You are not lean enough, Fast more.

there's plenty of examples of fatties with no bitch-tits, but all their fat going to there gut. Why don't they get tits?

Not OP but I am and my doctor formally diagnosed me with gynecomastia based on a physical and blood test

You've got loose skin brah, look at your nipples. Same as me, I used to be a lot fatter and lost a bunch of weight and have similar loose skin. I don't know if building muscle will actually fill it out but the only other option is surgery my dude.

Attached: IMG_20190416_1215442.jpg (1930x1749, 607K)

Yea it's probably gynecomastia if it's under a certain bf%, But if you are high bf above 50% you will develop bitch tits.

>you need surgery to get rid of gyno
You do, if it goes away with exercise it's just bodyfat.

Gyno needs to be diagnosed with an ultrasound.

Evey one has different fat distribution bro.

Simple answer - it wasn't gyno to begin with. It was a body fat issue.

Yep and a mammogram. And usually the radiologist will want a biopsy to make sure it's not breast cancer.

source: me, got gyno from steroid use and actually got my insurance to cover it

Thomas?

>being a nigger
>on the year of our lord
come on now

Attached: 11111.png (554x426, 274K)

What the fuck am i looking at

Got rid of the bitch titties, but still have the gyno.

Attached: yohimbine_blue.png (587x436, 36K)