How am I supposed to succeed in life when I have feet like these? I got a bogus ass deal in life...

How am I supposed to succeed in life when I have feet like these? I got a bogus ass deal in life, I'm a turbo lanklet with deformed feet

Attached: im a fucking freak.jpg (493x657, 43K)

About all you have going for you is to become a twink bottom, no one would let you top them

wtf happened to your feet

>wear shoes
>eat more
Congrats op your problems are now all solved. Go out and live a healthy normie life

I wish I knew, I'm a bald lanklet freak

you look like those chink girls that used to have their feet wrapped, maybe try pick up weight and wear shoes that squash your feet a bit into a more natural position

I have a goblin body, I've been eating a ton trying to gain weight and work out but now I just have a big gut with skinny arms and legs, I'm the real life Dale gribble

He is clearly arching his foot

who the fuck can arch their foot that much

Bruh you don't even need to wear high heels your feet do the trick just fine

Attached: 1546796262009.jpg (365x346, 23K)

>count calories
>eat 350 over tdee
>follow a normal beginning workout program like strong lifts or greyskull
>lift heavier each workout as outlined in program
You will be noticeably less goblin like in 3 months. Godspeed

fuckin lol

Also OP, I bet you can pick up shit with your feet. I, too, have a freakish feet fingers and I barely have to use my arms to pick something up if I drop it. Also can pinch people.

feet finger masterrace
People look at me strangely when I pick pencils and shit off the floor with my toes. Like bitch, what do you think they were originally for!?

i showed my mom your feet and she didn't think there was anything wrong with them

it's like a natural HEEL, kek.
Btw they look feminine as fuck faggot post more
here's mine, the thing that's wrong with them is the nails grow too fast and I have small feet for my height (not lanky at all but I am over 6'4 or so)
I think it's because I'm not white

Attached: footsies.jpg (2976x3968, 1.71M)

really now? origi

Attached: jojagb.jpg (811x608, 50K)

kind of jealous actually, i have flat feet

Sorry but I laughed my ass off. God damn, son.

just always wear shoes. please.

Lol footcel, I bet your ankles are like 6" around aren't they

>ankles
Nah way above average and very good just like wrists. I can post pictures of both
my foot just doesn't have muscle on it. Calves do but foot doesn't. And I don't even have small calf insertions.

I have flat fleet, its rough. Be glad you don't have flat feet

Clip yo godamn toenails, you probably got hella holes in your socks

>king of the hill
Based