Autistic thread

What are the autistic things you do?
I'll start. I built a sword made out of Lego and I regularly play with it swinging it around like I'm fighting. On the plus side it's a good way to get out of writers block and think of Stories.

Attached: image_search_1547670845839.jpg (550x520, 48K)

I always carry around a shoe string to fidget with. Tried fidget cubes and spinners but they weren't for me. Also I tend to just make noises whenever I either think of something that excites me or when I listen to music. Also my obsession with vidya keeps me happy.

I appear to only have the mental capacity to care about one thing at a a time. It's not well suited to the modern world, quite frankly.

I forget things before they even happen.

When I listen to action music or epic music from games, films etc I dance around like a retard imagining myself as the hero in a epic battle.

Then I realize what i'm doing.

how old are you OP bc i saw a little kid doing the same shit at the airport a few weeks ago

Sometimes when nobody's there I still fight the air

>he forgets things before they happen. that's why he appears to be so stupid. it's an autism trick

Attached: download (12).jpg (343x147, 4K)

when people talk to me in public I yell at them, call them names then tell them not to speak to me again.

Attached: download.png (205x246, 7K)

I talk very loudly and angrily, almost to the point of shouting, when I get mildly annoyed.

I like to make diffrent stories'n shit in my head.

Pic related is a kind of combination of the diffrent stories I've made. The line is a timeline, the pics are diffrent illustrations of the era, and the ''waves'' are the technological advancement of the specific era they represent.

I've made several diffrent word documents of these diffrent stories. I try to at least have each story cover 10k words.

I reallz like world building i general, and have made several maps on paint to illustrate diffrent worlds I've envisioned.

Also:
>Do you like to day dream?
>What have you day dreamed about?

Attached: end.png (3712x2044, 1.58M)

I've daydreamed that my life is a TV show and everyone I interact with is a supporting or background character. It sounds egotistical sure, but when you were raised on TV and not much socializing, it's what happens. I'll even stick random anime themes in front of notable days in my life or "episodes." Getting to know someone, struggling in school, or family issues are considered "story arcs." Vacations or trips are movies or specials

>burgerkrieg

Attached: download (14).jpg (229x220, 11K)

>burgerkrieg
oriparoniamakadoini

Attached: a0NQKWJ9_700w_0.jpg (700x521, 80K)

>Have my own internal language and inside jokes with myself
>Watch movies/youtube videos/etc again and again in a row
>Make random noises
>Avoid looking strangers in the eye when they're talking to me
>Daydream in hardcore mode

Yeeah, I sometimes watch movies or listen to some music in my head too,
but actually creating a whole series is a fucking nice idea

I do the same things I've done for the past 10 years over and over again.

Attached: febfe66c2ecb03f9ce63a6570e329873.png (600x900, 663K)

18 Haven't been at a airport in awhile and I'm not that Autistic to do it in public

All of these
Nice

Really immersive movies or other media make me believe I am the main character for a while. It actually feels like I have a different body. Haven't had it happen to me lately unfortunately

I have Spotify, YouTube and anime open. Play the anime, get bored after 30 seconds. Pause anime start YouTube video. Get borded after few minutes pauze start spotify bored pause and the sycle continues... I can't watch shit for longer than a few minutes.

>Used to growl and bark at people
>Used to hide in the closet, cabinets, boxes, any space I'd fit in, even did this while in school and got the cops called
>obsessed over thing children my age weren't obsessing over, reading the largest books I could find, bugs (eventually turned into a fetish), languages like Japanese and German which evolved into also studying swedish, Norwegian, Russian, Hebrew (had a Bible phase, not a Christian though), studying linguistics, grammar, and other language related things
>Hoard information on many different things, have a 128 gb USB full of books, pictures, and videos on many different topics such as compsci and programming, art, languages, advanced Mathematics, health and fitness, psychology, philosophy, and many more topics, also hoard real books on random topics, most of them are stolen school classroom books ex. A German course book, a physics book (wasn't in physics class), some science class chemistry books, and so on
>Sometimes when trying to tell a story in real life accidentally speak like how I read greentexts
>Was in special ed class for my entire school year for emotional disturbances
>Asked out my crushes through the years by walking up to them and saying "I like you" and running away all the way up to highschool
>Use to scream a the top of my lungs saying g random shit at the lunch table with the people who were y friends out of pity
>Joined the dnd club, programming club, science club, and reading club, all also filled with pure autists who probably browse here
I'm now in my music phase for the 20th time in my life and all I want to do is make music and listen to new music, previous music phase was listening to metal 24 hours a day, did you know that if you start playing music at 0:00 all the way to 23:59, you can get upwards of 325 songs in a day?

>tfw keep making worlds but then I get too self aware of how autistic I'm being so I never share them.

I once masturbated in public. Does that count?

one time I returned a laptop because one button was a tiny bit loose

When I'm listening to some exciting music I get a strong urge to swing a stick or bat like I'm doing cool attacks and stuff. I never let ohers see this becuase its too embarassing.

Film myself jacking off, then jack off to it. Also sometimes fantasize about fucking my clone/being fucked by my clone :^)

I develop obsessions with certain video games before they get released and want to know everything there is to know about the game. I spend months researching the details, game mechanics,improvements etc and then when it comes out I play it for a day and get bored

I've produce music and played guitar for like 6 hours a day for the past 8 years and I'm still fucking terrible

I make up little phrases/ curse words that I just randomly say to myself consistently

ie
>liquid johnny. "you fucking liquid johnny"

only a fucking liquid johnny would say something like that fucker

Wimpy kid?

gush to everyone about cool bug shit. i've loved bugs for forever
if im with my boyfriend and have to talk about heavy stuff, i'll write it in the notes app and show it to him or else my words will be too spaced out for him to understand what i'm saying
clumsy as all hell, horrible at turning corners and following directions. ripped my prom dress after falling a few times at the dance.
scrape at my arms and my legs compulsively. have a lot of ugly scars because of it

should add, been diagnosed with mild aspergers

As often as possible, I will fantasize and/or roleplay about a "second reality" that I inhabit. In this reality, I'm locked in a mysterious place for unknown purposes. There is a bedroom with small bathroom and kitchen areas, with sealed doors leading to other, unknown rooms. The bathroom is simple; a toilet, a tiny shower stall, and many years' worth of toilet paper. The kitchen is stocked with many deep chests of basic supplies. The main bedroom area has a twin size bed in one corner of the room, and in the other is a large, intricate machine with a comical number of buttons, levers, knobs, and monitors; this is the reason for my strange incarceration, it seems. By connecting myself to the machine and giving the proper inputs, through great technology I do not yet understand, I am transported to other cities, other countries, other worlds, and even other dimensions. Often times I arrive just in the right place and time to be of some help in solving local crises. This is why I believe I was put in this room with the machine, to travel the multiverse aiding people in need. I know not why they chose me, whoever they are. And I know not how long I will be trapped here, and to what end.

Most of what I do is autistic

So basically Dr Who?

I've never seen it. Is that what it's like? This just gives me a way to more deeply roleplay when I lock myself in my room and play video games for extended periods of time.

Story about hiding in shit at school and the cops getting called?

Yeah that's basically the Tardis

Cool, I will look into it. It could give me ideas for my RP

For some reason I don't know how to walk properly without my shitkickers on. There's nothing physically wrong with me, I just waddle whenever I'm barefoot.

I feel like you meant to reply to me, >Be kindergarten
>Start wandering around class
>Teacher starts calling for me
>Crawl into a cabinet before she sees me
>Teacher starts looking for me
>30 minutes pass
>Just stick in my own mind making stories
>Hear walkie talkie go off taking about a missing student
>It's the police
>Hear my mother come into class not very worried
>"Yeah he does this all the time at home"
>Yells my name "user GET OUT HERE NOW, I WONT HURT YOU"
>mommy mommy take me home school is scary
>Get out and hug my mother
>Police tell me not to do this again or someone will get in trouble
>Go home and get smacked to shit on my ass
>Continue hiding but only at home on the top shelf in the closet
>Occasionally still hide in small spaces allthe way up to 13 years old
>Can't do that anymore because I don't have a closed in closet

Attached: 1470412650352.jpg (240x240, 11K)

glad i'm not the only one who still does that shit

why are all of them german? are you german?

because your grammar is fucked

I made a rubber band ball that weighs roughly 20 pounds. Just would wrap bands around it while listening to music when I could. Every now and then I'll buy a pack of rubber bands to add it to because if I don't a few of the bands will break and it doesn't look good.

Is this autistic?
If anyone interested I'll post pic

fuck off roastie please die a horrible death

post pic with a dollar bill for reference