Where are our female clones?

Where are our female clones, robots? They're the only ones we can guarantee won't cheat on us, as they'll share our memories and know the pain it would cause. The only ones who know everything you want and will do their utmost to give it to you, because they are you.
Why don't we have the ability to have female clones yet?
>also have an original ideal gf from me

Attached: Female clone gf.jpg (1665x729, 297K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/tenuousgrail/andrew-hale-la-noire-main-theme-long-version
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can feel this feeling, honestly. Feels narcissistic, but it's not like anyone else on earth could possibly want me except for someone who's more or less a clone of myself with a few tweaks here and there.

Attached: save money.jpg (550x445, 88K)

I'd probably hate a clone of myself desu

I can't even get along well with people who are too similar to myself

Why would you want a clone of yourself? that's basically just a sister
I don't want anything to do with my family

I always wondered what it would be like to have a female clone of myself.
10/10 pic btw

If I can make the clone just resemble me personality wise but make her look like a qt chubby brunette white girl with glasses then I'm game

>that's basically just a sister
I can all but guarantee you that sisters of robots don't think the same way we do. They don't have the same trust issues about women as we do. A female clone provides empathy that no sister could ever have. A sister hasn't been rejected so many times and realized that they will never be loved because they aren't that illustrious top 20%. A female clone shares all of your memories and experiences. A sister does not. A sister says
>don't worry user I know you'll find someone
Because she's either too stupid to realize that most guys are unwanted by modern women, or she's lying to you in the hopes you'll feel better. Because instead of being straightforward, women are supposed to lie to you so that you temporarily feel better
Female clone =/= sister

OP here that's kind of my thought on it as well. Since we're modifying the clone's sex, people could modify a few other things while they're at it.
>but that isn't a clone
Neither is making them a female. I'm more talking from an experiences, brains, etc. standpoint. Then again, my clone would probably be a solid 6 or 7 as is so I'm not sure I'd change too much.

The problem is I hate myself. If there were a female version of me, I'd either push her away like I do other people or I'd berate her daily like I do myself.

yeah but both me and my clone would want to be dom in bed

My female clone would definitely ditch me for chad. I know too much.

Post a bigger chad

Attached: MW-npc-Divayth_Fyr.jpg (1050x1050, 143K)

I realized something. This could be beneficial even for those who don't want a clone. I'd assume a large percentage of these clones would be much more loyal. Let's say only 10% of men ever take advantage of this. That still increases the amount of women by about 5%. Combine this with other things like artificial wombs and sex robots, and roasties will quickly begin to feel the pressure. Most women don't want to be the single at 30 types. The reason a lot of them manage to find someone, despite having been passed around throughout college among chad and pals- or excuse me "sexually liberated"- is because they tell the men "It's us roasties or nobody." but when men have not one but multiple alternative choices, suddenly no one will care about "muh strong sexually independent woman" when there are much better alternatives out there. Then women will have to get their act together and be more or less trad to even have a chance.

This would probably be the only way I could every find comfort in another person.
She would honestly be the girl of my dreams.
Though if we share 99% of the same genetic material, would it be possible to have children?

Fucking a female version of myself still feels gay tho.

Yo can I get in on that?

How would fucking a female version of yourself make you gay?
Origmaroll

I'm currently in this kind of uni library, and dammit OP, I'm trying not to cry in public right now, your image gave me these sad feels that are as painful as they are enjoyable (kind of weirdly specific feels). This is exactly what I want for my ideal girl, robo gfs can't come soon enough.
I can just imagine how beautiful it would be to drive by the financial district late at night with her, watching the skyscrapers with some lovely soft background music and being able to autistically describe how poetic we find that scene, without fear of being judged and with utmost certainty that both of us comprehend how magical that moment is.
To know that a person fully understands your thought process and your tastes, and your unique twists in your approach to things is just pure bliss.
Also, here is what I imagine we would be listening to in that magical drive: soundcloud.com/tenuousgrail/andrew-hale-la-noire-main-theme-long-version

Attached: city_of_light.jpg (1080x1920, 1.16M)

>I can just imagine how beautiful it would be to drive by the financial district late at night with her, watching the skyscrapers with some lovely soft background music and being able to autistically describe how poetic we find that scene, without fear of being judged and with utmost certainty that both of us comprehend how magical that moment is.
I mean... you could just do that with a regular gf. People have been doing things like that all the time since forever, why can't you?

>Watch as female clone breezes through life on easy mode while I struggle
>Slowly but surely become more bitter and angry at the unfair advantage she has
>Her journey through life constantly reminds me how much easier mine could've been if only I'd been female
>End up hate killing my own clone

Nah dude.

she'd probably leave me desu

But isn't it the basics of relationship compatibility that there must be some differences in personality? I don't think two spergs would match really well.

OPs idea is full of shit, this guy right here is the only smart one

Wow. And I thought I had extremely low self-esteem. Am I the only one on this board who didn't buy into the "all women are naturally wired to be sluts" meme?

You might actually be able to do that.
Male sperm has both the Y chromosome as the X.
The feminine combination is XX, so all you need to do is get some cell good enough to work as a zygote, and use your own sperm chromosomes to form a nucleus ( you need 2 X-chromosome carrying sperm, because sperm has only half a nucleus and you need a complete one ).

After that, you need to make sure the zygote also has mitochondrial DNA, wich is a thing only the female ovules can provide, but with good enough tech you can do it as well.

Now get some uterus for the child, either paying someone for it or trying an artificial one.

what are you talking about? clones still need to grow up, they are not going to be the same as you because people will treat them like a girl and they will develop differently

what you are describing isnt even that. a male mentality in a female body would fully take advantage of what they have

this seemssss unhealthyyy

Oh. No this is about actually making clones that share the same memories. Think of it like a cloning machine, but it also has the ability to change said clone into a girl.
So you're admitting that if you were a girl, you'd have zero dignity?
>why do women always go for chad? Don't they realize they'll end up alone at 30?
>I hate women. They have no souls!
>we need more trad women!
>women live on easy mode! This is not fair!
>that all being said if I were one I'd throw all of my beliefs out the window
You'd be all the things you claim to despise! At least some people have reasonable excuses like "My clone would hate me." but then there's people like you who truly have no beliefs, since you'll gladly throw them out the moment they get in your way.
You are the thing robots despise. You would be the girl who would say "I'm not like the other girls." You're a liar.

Because no girl will actually like to go on an autistic drive just to watch skyscrapers in the early morning, they'll want to buy some shit or won't understand my fascination with them, I'll tell her just how amazing the setting is but she'll want to change MY music or just say it's pretty but only because I'm with her, and not by the scene itself.
Why the fuck do you have to be such a fucking killjoy you jackass? Go stick a bayonet up your ass and die of rectal bleeding you son of a bitch. You're probably a fucking judgemental roastie that always has to insert herself at all cost in people's lives. Die you fucking bitch!

That's not cloning, that's duplication
a clone is a new organism with the DNA of another, it won't be an adult out of the tube!

I wouldnt help my male body out if I was a female clone, there is zero benefit to doing so when theres better to be had out there. Lets be real, you would do the same but youve put yourself into an unfavorable position. Jow Forums likes to pretend its above these antics but given the chance they'd do the same.

>implying that isn't what cloning is in just about every sci-fi film or tv show that mentions it
For me I'd have the exact same mind and experiences, so I'd be able to feel empathy for myself.
While I do appreciate your honesty in saying you as a female would not want you as a male, I'd say that shows that you are inherently rather selfish.

just because hollywood doesn't know anything about cloning doesn't mean you have to carry on their ignorance!

>I'd say that shows that you are inherently rather selfish.
Thats just human nature in general, so trying to single me out that way is pointless.

>For me I'd have the exact same mind and experiences, so I'd be able to feel empathy for myself.
If this was true you wouldve ignored gender and hooked up with another like minded loser.

> virgin
> 19
> won't cheat and probably couldn't
> doesn't mind if you're broke
> qt math nerd
> doesn't smoke and does drugs/alcohol for edgy appeal
> doesn't have strong political or racial bias

If I transformed into a girl, I'd be the of the hot cakes of the pussy market.

>they'll share our memories
I'm not sure you understand how cloning works

>been told all your life by sci-fi that cloning is one thing
>go on r9k
>ahcktually user, that isn't cloning
Alright. I apologize. Near duplication then (near because we're turning the duplicate into a girl)

Sorry to be autistic about it.

that's much better, thanks user. Sorry for being so autistic but I think you'll get better conversations if people know exactly what you mean

>my daughterwife delte is so cute

Attached: #1wizard.jpg (400x400, 108K)

He he he! Ha ha ho!

Attached: Fargod.jpg (900x900, 66K)

A very original self bump by OP because I really want to hear what people think about this concept

>I hate myself
>Clone would hate me
>Everyone else would hate clone
>Unironically, I am told I am my own worst enemy
Cloning me would be a crime to humanity. I wouldn't get love, I would create another abomination to be a nuisance. One that would hate me more than anyone else.

Welp guess this thread is dead. It was fun fellow robots. Maybe I or someone else will make this thread again some other time.

wtf i love op now pls be my clone gf

Sorry buddy. My clone/female duplicate is going to be mine and only mine. Get your own.
Also, on an unrelated note (this is OP by the way) I'm considering posting about this on places like /sci/ to see what they think. Is this an autistic decision? Probably. But I also create threads on r9k, so that shouldn't be a surprise anymore.

>inb4 sci is a meme board
So where do you suggest I go then? Reddit? Yeah, right.

>Because no girl will actually like to go on an autistic drive just to watch skyscrapers in the early morning
Literally why? I've done similar things.

my ideal gf wouldn't be a completet clone of me but would be very similar, an inch or two taller, and very earnest and loyal

So basically fraternal twins

I don't know what I would change, if anything. Taller isn't a bad idea though. Loyalty would be a given though
Ok now I see the problem. Half the people here are on the same page, where it's a NEARLY identical duplicate of you, except they're female, and you might change a few other small things in the process if you so choose. But the other half of people think this is cloning as in manually raising someone from birth who happens to be more or less a clone of you. Next time I'll use the term duplicate because of this.