Tight foreskin hell

Need advice or just some fucking discussion about circumcision and tight foreskin etc. without any le jew benis memes.

I could get my foreskin all the way back behind the head when I was 13-14, I read that it could take some time before a males foreskin would loosen itself, so I figured that was normal. It probably is I still don't really know for sure.

My foreskin had recently become really tight over a period of 6 months. I didn't have a problem with it before, it wasn't loose but it didn't feel tight at all and I could pull it back just fine.
I noticed pulling back my foreskin was becoming more and more difficult. I could get it all the way back, but it felt like it was sticking or just didn't easily retract. I didn't really think much of it, just figured it was nothing and all in my head. But after some time it began to fucking rip all the way around my penor (where the green arrow is in pic) which of course made it very painful to pull back, even when soft.

I went to the doctor and they told me I might have some sort of fungal infection which would cause the foreskin to become tighter over time. I got some anti-fungal cream I had to smear on my cock 2 times daily. I let the rips heal and used the cream, it kinda helped for a while with not ripping the skin, but it didn't fix the problem, my foreskin was still tight.
So I went back to the doctor and got prescribed some cream with "Clobetasol propionate" in it, which is supposed to loosen the skin, I had to use it for 2 weeks on my softie around and on the area where my foreskin was tight, after 2 weeks I had to do it with an erection. Again, this kinda helped/held the problem at bay for a while. But my foreskin was still really tight and not fun to use, I would occasionally get small rips and I'm afraid that resulted in scar tissue on my foreskin. You can kinda see it where the green arrow is, the area is also really dry, my dick in general is actually.

Attached: cock today.png (828x1710, 1.84M)

After some months of using both these creams (or ointment idk wtf the difference is) and doctor visits, the problem still hadn't gone away I went back to the doctor once more. Basically told him this shit is unbearable and the shit he gave me didn't fix it. He said my options were to keep using the Clobetasol propionate cream and let my little pecker rest (no jerking off or sex) or get some kind of half circumcision. (?) Where they don't remove all the foreskin, just a little bit which should make it looser.
I'm not keen on the idea of some doctor cutting into my knob, so I tried to let it heal and wait it out. After about a month my dong looks like this. There's not any large tears but the foreskin is still tight and uncomfortable. I decided to call up the ol doc and get an appointment to get my foreskin snipped, I'm not sure on what exact procedure I'm going to get, I assume I can talk to someone at the hospital about it before they start snipping.

So this is where I'm at now, the operation is next month.
Anyone had any experience with tight foreskin, circumcision, half-circumcision (or wtf is even is) or fungal infections?

Attached: cock today 2.png (816x1564, 1.56M)

I want to suck an uncut cock so badly and bring pleasure to that 100% sensitive penis.

desu id rather have a dick like yours than this ruined mutilated hell that i expirience pain with every day

Probably talking about preputioplasty or dorsal slit
Yeah, there are definitely some cases where something like that or circumcision is needed, and you tried all other courses, so it seems like it's time for that

I have a tight foreskin that won't retract comfortably while hard and I sometimes get a friction burn on it if I fap too much and forget to moisturize it afterwards, but usually I'm good. I wouldn't choose to operate on it as is, but if it became an all-the-time problem, yeah I probably would too

Yeah, mate. My dick literally hurts. Feels like too much blood is in it and frenulum gets rough too.

You can stretch it, dumbass
Google phimosis stretching
Do that
Get that roastie foreskin you crave

wait are you the namefag or are you too mutilated?

Here's a pic from when it was really bad, you can see my dickskin is ripped in multiple places.
Also a sidenote: I took tetracycline pills for a while because of acne, and one of the side-effects of that are fungal infections. I suspect I might've gotten that and didn't notice before this foreskin shit started happening.

This is probably the biggest thing I'm nervous about, I've heard the dickhead becomes less sensitive after circumcision sounds fucking trash, but does that also happen with those "half-circumcisions" or whatever they're called? And how bad is it?
On the other hand this tight foreskin makes it hard to maintain an erection because it's really uncomfortable and can be painful, so idk what's worse.

>that won't retract comfortably while hard
I think i had this for a while before all this. Like I could retract it but it wasn't a smooth experience, I figured it wasn't a problem as long as I could still use it.

Are you cut? Why would it hurt after a circumcision?

That's literally what the Clobetasol propionate I got was for, thats why you do the 2 weeks with soft cock and then with erection after that, but it didn't help.

Attached: cock tears.png (1120x1106, 1.99M)

Just get rid of it brah
Become a based circumcised like me
Forget these dick cheese normies

>this ruined mutilated hell that i expirience pain with every day
why do uncutfags always roleplay as someone who has a jewish doctor contanstly stabbing their dick with a knife?

Not sure about any namefage but I am a cutlet.

You have a very nice looking penis. Looks quite suckable.

because your glans are exposed your shaft skin is tight you get constant rubbing you start to loose sensitivity. and my glans are full of scars too
i fucking wish i was a larper you coping retard

i kinda wanna see how badly they fucked yours up then

and risk getting banned?

Honestly I've given up on anything more than masturbating with the foreskin up. Why? I was born with a noose around my cock.

Mine is so tight that if I keep it pulled back while erect, the bottom half of the foreskin cuts off its own circulation, swells with blood, goes numb and it becomes a careful struggle to get flacid ASAP, and edge the (now swollen) foreskin back over the glans just so blood can circulate again without also tearing the frenulum (EXTREMELY painful) in the process.

I literally can't even at least fuck a onahole, or put a condom on. AFAIK there's only one """fix""", and no way will I ever get a total circumcision losing half my sexual sensitivity just to """fix""" the problem.

Coming to terms with being genetically condemned to a sexless life will be fucking tough, lads..

op is doing fine at the moment
but yeah i guess.

DON'T GET THE OP
DON'T DO IT

I GOT THE OP
I WAS FORCED TO GET THE OP
NOT FUCKING WORTH IT

You can't be asked to read testimonials from men who have been circumcised later in life because...?

How bad was your cock before it tho? And did you get fully circumcised? Why is it not worth it?

Don't listen to this fag.

Some people need the cut. It sucks shit. I had to get it but it isn't that fucking bad.
The indication that you need the cut is that it's painful to pull back your foreskin, simple as. Your foreskin gets pulled back fully and hard+fast during sex so you can't just ignore it.
Sometimes you can stretch it, but only works for some people.
The healing process is annoying as shit.
You will spend several weeks with a sore dick that gets even worse if you get hard.

Imagine nofap but every time you get aroused you get searing pain and might rip stitches out of your dick. You also won't be able to shower for a while.
All that being said, it's fine. If your skin is that tight then you won't have actually experienced a real orgasm yet. You do lose some sensitivity but not devastatingly so, you're not going to suddenly be unable to jizz or something retarded.
If you really struggle with it, getting the snip and suffering for about 8 weeks is better than the literal nothing that comes with bad phimosis

Not him, but I was cut as an infant and it's fucking horrible. I never got to know what's it like to be a man. Never felt it.

I'd rather be in pain as a man, than in pain not being one. Like I said earlier in the thread, your dick is still going hurt post op. At least mine does.

Circumcision is very good for you goyim, absolutely nothing is wrong with you dick.
We encourage you and your little goys to all have them so as to fuel the foreskin facial cream industry

Attached: download57.jpg (215x234, 11K)

What's the healing process like? Why's it so bad?

Kek speaks and he is based.

>you're not going to suddenly be unable to jizz or something retarded.
Forgot to mention, I do occasionally struggle with not being able to cum or keep an erection atm. I'm not sure if it's because my foreskin is uncomfortable and painful, or if I'm psyching myself out.

>first day
>VERY sore dick
>can't walk properly
>will have to peel bandages off head
>this is extremely painful as blood has hardened and stuck it to the most sensitive part of your body
>rewrap it (also sore)
>sleep on back because side/front hurts
first weeks
>can't wear jeans
>can't wear anything except loose PJs/sweats
>getting hard is agony
>walking up/down stairs is hard
>sitting can be awkward
>have to basically dip yourself in a bath of salty water to clean yourself because showers are too painful and soap will infect it
late weeks
>will start getting better
>dying for a fap but still can't
>stitches will start popping out if they're dissolvable (usually are) and most often when you're shitting
>it'll feel really weird
>have to bite bullet and wear tight underwear/trousers over it without bandages for a day or two to adjust to sensitivity
>done

It's pretty bad

Yeah if your dick hurts I'd imagine that would be an issue

Not gonna read all that shit. Just hop in a bathtub full of warm water and slowly pull your foreskin back as far as you can (do not hurt yourself). Do this everyday and you will notice your foreskin going back more and more everyday. In a week, it will be loose. Did this when I was 14 and I had the same issue. In two weeks, my foreskin could go all the way back. If you have not got a bathtub, get a mug and do it.

He's retarded. He doesn't realize the foreskin is more like a wisdom tooth than a clitoris. When someone (who has insurance) has a rotten tooth they don't just let the infection spread and make their teeth fall out and starve. They get the tooth removed and continue on with life. Unlike a women with no clitoris, sex doesn't really feel worse with no foreskin.

He bought to heavily into the Jow Forums narrative that circumcision is ALWAYS evil instead of realizing that sometimes it is medically viable when it causes problems like in his case.

That's for a full circ though
Sounds like OP's talking about preputioplasty or dorsal slit, which while similar healing it won't be as bad because the glans won't be exposed, there's still foreskin it's just loosened up with a surgical cut

>Not gonna read all that shit.
why is why you didn't notice that op's picture already has the foreskin back?

>I'm not sure if it's because my foreskin is uncomfortable and painful, or if I'm psyching myself out.

If this is too hard to figure out than just keep your foreskin and never breed because you're retarded.

sure, sometimes it's a necessary procedure, but
>the foreskin is more like a wisdom tooth than a clitoris
You're the retard here

Yeah I'm hoping this is a viable option. The thought of making my glans less sensitive because it's exposed all the time, and having to use lube when jerking off sounds like hell.

yeah just do not go for cutfaggotry. only loosening surgery

Can you not understand metaphors? The wisdom tooth is evolutionarily unnecessary now, and people regularly get them removed when they cause problems, but a lot of people leave them in if they don't. Just like a foreskin.

AFAIK no one has ever had to get their clitoris removed for medical reasons.

foreskin isnt unnecesary. it literally protects the glans and lubricates them. withouth a foreskin your glans and dick dries out. not to mention that clothes to this day rub out your skin more than you running around naked you faggot fucking retard

and by your logic you need to cut off your little finger because its not necessary now same goes for the toes too. and so on.

>it literally protects the glans and lubricates them. withouth a foreskin your glans and dick dries out.

This matters nowhere near as much as you think does. The "protection" the glans gave was supposed to be from leaves and branches for the people who run around naked. If you wear clothes like a normal person then your glans is already protected. Get better underwear and stop going commando in denim jeans then suddenly your dick won't chafe.

A foreskin isn't necessary.

That's not at all what my logic is. Your little finger is extremely important for gripping things and if you actually hold something without it you'll realize it.

I have shit to do and I'm not gonna continue this pointless tired debate. I'm not advocating that everyone be circumcised, I'm just saying that it really doesn't matter that much.

>need to
not need to, but if something happened to your pinkie there's a chance the doctor would amputate it just like anything else.

yeah man fuck evolution n sheet. let our dicks be dried out sensitivityless keritanized shits because you are a dumb fucking americut

You're not even trying to understand my point.

you are literally saying that your sexual organs parts are unimportant because you can get underwear.
your literal logic is that you should not have skin because we have clothes

>your literal logic is that you should not have skin because we have clothes

No you fucking idiot, my point is that if a loose flap of skin is causing you to lose circulation in your dick when you have sex then you might wanna consider getting it removed. Not every needs to have it removed, but some do. Women derive significantly more pleasure from their clitoris than men do from foreskins. You won't suddenly hate sex if you get it removed.

Why is this hard to you to process?

the clitoris is more like the glans. the clitoral hood however is like the foreskin. and guess what women have better pleasure because their clitoris protected by the clitoral hood. but i guess that is useless circulation too so it has to go. surely those backwards african tribes know better than modern surgeons

Never ever did I say that women should get their clits removed. I see where the confusion came, but that's not what I meant. You're way too emotionally in this. Enjoy your day because I'm out.

Obviously I am since you disregard mutilation as some sort of "nothingness" like the removal of the wisdom tooth

Do you put the cream on when you have a morning boner.

Getting a cirmcumcision later in life is painful yes.
But don't worry its not as bad as you think. Lots of people get it for one reason or another. I know one guy whose foreskin healed (partially?) over his penis. He needed to get an emergency circumcision.

usually yeah, had to use it in the morning and evening. So might as well utilize morning wood

If you're having problems get it cut. In the meantime try to have less erections. Don't use yr dick except to pee. It might heal on its own

shit man,

all i can say is that i'm very sorry this happened to you, looks really painful and annoying, i hope the operation is a success and after everything heals up you won't have this problem any more.

i've never been sympathetic towards a stranger's penis on the internet before. feels strange. but i really do hope you get better.

lol thanks man, means a lot :)

Bro, at least you've got skin to remove. Imagine feeling all this and more, because the affected area is your base skin. There's no way to protect a circ'd damaged glans/shaft.

I feel you

you have it tough, but at least you have option to decide what you want

well as much as I appreciate your empathy but the worst part is that we cant do shit about it

Does your dick head bend down when you try to pull down your foreskin?

Instead of tight foreskin, you might have a short frenulum. What happens when you have a tight frenulum is that as you try to pull the foreskin down, the frenulum can only go so far, so the foreskin on the underside of the penis gets stuck and therefore the top gets stuck as well, it feels exactly like tight foreskin but you can tell by trying to pull the foreskin down and see if it bends your dick head, if it does you have a tight frenulum which is causing the tight foreskin.

I have that as well and probably worse than you.

You don't have to lose any of your sexual sensitivity the part the cut is not the part with all the nerves. Have them leave the glans.
But stop jacking off for the time being, don't want to stretch the skin or rip it more.

The part nearest to the tip is the sensative part. The rest is just skin.

Attached: Weiner Weiner.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Try wearing different types of clothes different material maybe 100% cotton only and using a different laundry detergent something more natural it might make a little difference.

Try using different types of soap and dedorant if its spray.

>He needed to get an emergency circumcision.

Story?

buy dick weights it'll stretch your foreskin

I think he couldn't pull it back or he was having trouble peeing. Maybe I'll ask him sometime.

My foreskin is fine and loose but my frenelum if i pull it all the way back is like one fucking hard tug from snapping like a over tightened guitar string. Scares the shit out of me, if i ever fuck a girl it will most likely snap. I don't know what to do, i try to stretch it and stuff but it only helps so much, one hard tug and it's game over.

What do we do? Only thing i can think of is some surgery where they just give it the snippity snab and not a full circumcision at all.

There is a kind of surgery where they supposedly make some kind of a Z incision to lengthen the frenulum but it will also make it thinner.

I'm probably not gonna get it tho, don't really want to have surgeons operating on my small dick.

I don't know what hack doctor you went to but I was circumcised with the free-hand scalpel technique by a urologist in my 20s and recovery was a piece of cake. I took one pain pill the day of the procedure and then nothing after that. No further discomfort. Back at work the next day, wearing all my same normal clothes, etc. Sure it looked savage but wasn't uncomfortable. Bandages and stitches out ~10 days later in bath: minimal discomfort with soaking. He gave me meds to relax erections if they became a problem but they never bothered me. As far as masturbating: yeah, you should probably do less of that anyway so I don't have any sympathy for you there.