While europeans built this africans were still in mud huts

>while europeans built this africans were still in mud huts

Attached: CD0877AE-0523-4FE1-AC56-9C5E245DF300.jpg (500x375, 153K)

They still live in mud huts right now.

>while user made this post on a complex network of tubes Africans were still in mud huts

Attached: Dwwb3RcXQAU3tdh.jpg (378x725, 40K)

Thank you user, Very cool! Africans still do :)

>while romans built this europeans were still living in caves

>implying stacking white rock is hard
Racist are truly brainlets

Attached: 1520124085082.jpg (784x776, 206K)

while europeans was jerkin they dicks africans was doing dis

>Romans were not Europeans
are you touched?

the romans were african (moors)

nahh, that's just Sicilians

you are stupid you know that

truth hurts huh bud?

>while romans were reading user was still partaking in his country's education system

Attached: 482.png (498x384, 97K)

>when you have no history so you have to pretend you were a part of others

WE WUZ ROMANS AND SHIEEET

>while the egyptians built this romans were still living in caves

>draws a nigger with white features
Holy shit even you know you're ugly

Romans were originally an Indo-European people, meaning they were corded ware(sintashta) people who originated in Germany, Denmark and Poland.

>ave my fellow whites

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

> while north africans built this, Europeans lived in shit shacks

Attached: images (2).jpg (733x418, 29K)

Are you retarded? You know when that was built right? That isn't a medieval castle. When that was built the average African lived a better life than the average Russian. Maybe study history rather than spouting uninformed racist shit.

I don't think the slaves count as the builders m8

i thought jews built that

Egyptians weren't black.

Also, who were the Mycenaean and Minoans?

Africans are low iq and that's a fact.

Until about seven or eight hundred years ago most europeans were far less civilized than your average african 'tribesman' in the same time period. The Arab slave trade and the caste system that resulted from it as well as the european slave trade caused the more advanced empires to collapse.
Also artisans and craftsman, blacksmiths the people who advance technology were often the lowest caste. almost untouchable level

Damn, it's like Europeans inhabited the continent of Europe which is a much easier spawning place to star a civilization than bum fuck Africa

People don't use stone if there is none available or it doesn't have good isulation most houses in eastern europe were made of wood. same with wigwams. europeans had the best forging and metal working techniques for thousands of years and lots of metal to work with.

Actually africa is a paradise compared to the hard and cold lands of europe that created our genetic superiority

through the entire ptolemaic reign over Egypt from Alexander to Cleopatra to Ptolemy, it was actually run by Greeks

Did none of you ever hear any stories about the poor little villages our ancestors came from. They lived in these crappy little villages and were almost dirt poor

Of course they're going to be low IQ when their country has been subject to literal centuries of interference with money-grubbing power-hungry pigskins.

>b-but much chart! look at this bell curve!

Shut up you fucking faggot. Even if black people are on average lower IQ than white people, I can name several people of very clear African descent that are better than you in literally every facet of life, you being an Jow Forums user and all.

>that's because of whites!!!

Sure. But not because of you. Do something for yourself instead of putting stock in your race you troglodyte.

Greeks don't really count on my list of white people. No italians either.

That castle was built at the same time as the Statue of Liberty.

Attached: FAFB609A-9F49-4876-8C27-3DF6ADD60FEF.jpg (639x576, 75K)

How would they take an Iq test they wouldn't know what a lawnmower or a kite is. They've likely never seen the puzzles we have

Please explain how "interference" can lead to low IQ.

The dude on the right is still an euro though.

IQ tests are made to test very basic brain functions like pattern recognition and deduction

Spear Chuckers, Jungle Bunnies, and the Accursed sons of Ham. Uncle Ruckus

Attached: Uncle Ruckus.jpg (480x360, 17K)

If all of a sudden borders are made and you now need to share territory and build a government with what had been your sworn enemy for dozens of years. There's gonna be war.
Half of your village is one country and the other is in another. These countries are legitimate because some british people drew a line on the map. Same applies to the middle east but its worse. Now these new countries are fighting each other. But because these governments have no power. People have to make a stake for themselves take power. Innocents die.

You guys should read Guns Germs and Steel by Jared Diamond.

hey that's my line you beat me to it
I wish I could know you better we must have a lot in common

(((Jared Diamond)))

Egyptians weren't so retarded to let slaves fuck up their architectural plans. These were all high skilled and well paid labourers. Give credit where credit is due.
>meanwhile blacks were dickwashers

they werent slave labour they were paid and they got a day off every 6 days try actually learning about history from somewhere other than pol you dumb nigger

Literally bullshit, the dude is a geologist, he's also been debunked.

Romans didn't like you barbarians.

Upper Egypt was completely black and still has a large black population today. Egypt belonged to many different races, including blacks.

Not at all. Read up on some African history before trying to seem clever.

The point is blacks weren't the ancient egyptians

That castle was built by Bavarians you stupid monkey nigger

Moors were brown not black though????

Wow, it's like I'm back on /his/!

Attached: LUCKYGEAR.jpg (599x850, 358K)

white nationalist Jow Forums division

Attached: 1545605163616.png (680x757, 44K)

snowniggers don't appropriate please.

Attached: 1533247286041.png (639x1437, 1.77M)

Pyramids at Giza werent built by Ptolemaic Greeks retard, this was during Old Kingdom.