Hello fellow femanons. What is the mos attractive part about a man for you? For me, it's unironically

Hello fellow femanons. What is the mos attractive part about a man for you? For me, it's unironically
>patchy beard
and
>fingers

Attached: 1544036500487.png (595x447, 66K)

>tfw you have fingers
there's still hope lads

His 8+ inch cock and a tight boipussy I can peg

a nice smile
nice hands and forearms (bonus if he has soft skin)
and pic related on guys hips

Attached: 3d-u-convex-enhance-pouch-and-hollow-hips~2.jpg (469x131, 10K)

wrong
only micro dick losers should be pegged

I like a strong nose??? I don't know how to explain it.
Also collarbones and lips.
Also I get very aroused by guys in tightfitting black turtlenecks and I don't know why. Doesn't even matter what they look like as long as they're not 30+ BMI.

>tfw Jow Forums will never go back to before bullies found it

Something like this or is it too patchy?
I generally shave it but I've been shut in lately. Imo looks like shit but shaving is a hassle and if it attracts fembots there's no point in removing it.

dios mio el atrocidad...

season
I'll give a top 5
>An adorable smile
>Shoulders
>Larger foreheads
>Nice voices
>Flat tummies with some hair

you look like you're probably handsome. I like your lips/jaw

Ye but I live in spic land so dont worry. I'm kinda white for the country's standards even. Got green eyes and all.

>very clean shaven
>pale skin
>fluffy hair
>skinny body
>skelly hands
>happy trails

Who is this again?

Originalo

All jokes aside, shave off the parts on your cheeks and it will look bretty gud.

Any femanons into necrophilia?

If there are, killing myself is going to bw the best solution to having someone attracted to me.

LIAR

I have a patchy beard and it is one of the least attractive traits a man can have. There is a reason I never allow my facial hair to grow.

Physical
1.Blocky straight eyebrows
2.Masculine face
3.No piercings or tattoos
4.Isn't too skinny, fat or muscly (like soft/flabby muscles?) + taller than me (5.5)
5.Is virgin/willfully celibate

Psychological
1.We'd love each other
2.Is open about problems in our relationship/wouldn't cheat/divorce
3.Doesn't drink, smoke or use drugs
4.Waits until marriage
5.Wants children/would be able to make enough money so I can be a stay at home mom

kinda fit this, how do i get your contact

ideal boy
>deep voice
>likes to be held
>tall n on the thinner side
>considerable amount of hair on belly and legs
>squishy butt

nah man its more fun to take turns

Thas actually me. Except I'm also a weeb and depressed and need a lot of support to function.

I want cuddled so bad though...

you're cute, stay strong user. sending you virtual cuddles and neck kisses ):

I like big guys. Not dickwise but bodywise. Tall broad and heavy, even a little fat. a human mattress basically.
Not into boys

Thanks senpai, I'll make sure to not virtually kill myself

I think empathy and being funny a lot are attractive qualities. Physically I guess little bellies or like, cherub cheeks and weird teeth.

Are we just talking about physical things? If so then
>Collarbones
>Necks
>Wrists/hands (especially if they're bony)
>butts
I tend to like a lot of different personality types when it comes to men so it's kind of hard to pin down what "type" I'm into exactly. But in general I usually end preferring guys who at least a bit nicer and happier than I am, probably because I'm a frigid piece of shit. For body types I'm attracted to most except if they're extremely overweight/obese.

Attached: skinny_guy.png (1080x856, 659K)

Holy fuck, enjoy smelling like cat piss for the rest of your life.

Hello im right here..

originally here..

check out my boil

Attached: 17570966_10154386411036911_1479211317_o.jpg (1920x1080, 89K)

>voice
>neck
>temper control
>mouth
for me

Sorry I like dog piss more;)

are you a female(female)

originally

yeah, but it doesn't really matter.

it matters where are you located?

uh uh. it doesn't. all that matters is I documented a boil on my hip once.

i wanna be your bf, give discord pls

Who does your. Desparation work on friend?

relax dude he is just asking.

i already have you on discord.

talk to me then right now

i just have most people from r9k on discord anyway. i'm Fart#7651

I don't know man, you just gotta keep looking for the right one and remember to not give up and become an incel. Wish you luck:)

I have a thing for fingers

Attached: 2018-06-06-22-18-51-1.png (720x904, 327K)

Face is all that matters. Good bone structure. I don't care if he's overweight or skelly or short as long as his face is adorable. I'd say jawline is probably the most important factor. That means no beards but scruff is okay.

My favorite body part aside from anything face related is probably hands; they make me think lewd things.

>tfw have hands and a face
have i made it lads

I'm your height but meet the rest of the points

How many chances do I have, LARPanon?

I think it's hard with a jawline if they're fat. I have a good one but fat tends to make it not look as good. Beard makes it look better.

his personality :( will be missed

Attached: 135.jpg (446x707, 64K)

This thread gives me hope boys

Contrary to popular belief, most people have good enough looks to get a partner. This place makes it seem so much worse than it is. Of course there are very ugly people that are kind of fucked but you're very unlikely to be one.

Good chance, but I'm underage XD so it's impossible with everyone in here.

Thanks, I won't. Virtuous women are a gift that deserved to be treasured and though they seem to be scarce these days, I know they still exist so I will keep on searching. Best of luck to you as well. :)

Attached: 1WiSjDgEV_PvOo8fvPZcB4gen_2A7FpHDa-dqjtlaKbSZ1BPSRqfaijWCl8I_Jrhuf9vd_SrbEyjLCasxcoPHA.jpg (500x265, 20K)

I find shoulders and arms to be a big influence on whether I find men attractive or not. Height isn't much of a concern, i'm pretty short so as long as a man is around 5'5 or taller height doesn't matter, I don't want someone who's too tall because we'd have a hard time holding hands/ kissing /etc... another important factor is being clean shaven. Beards are cool, but in between is a grey area. I prefer clean shaven because it shows that a man takes care of himself and it's not as scratchy to kiss him. Besides physical traits I enjoy knowing that a man works out regularly and is taking care of himself, as I work out too. Having a work out partner, especially one who i'm sexually attracted to, would be awesome.

Girls just don't want to sound shallow so they're not telling the truth.
For example when a girl says she wants somone taller then her and lists her height, she doesn't mean she wants someone 1-inch taller than her.
She wants 6ft+ guys.
Or when she says a skinny body, she means ottermode.
Your hope is misplaced my dude.

Well at least I hope you don't keep growing in height because then my chances would miserably expire.

as long as he has a bbc nothing else matters

No I won't, after you get your first period your growth in height stops. All the adults joke that girls stop growing numbers in height and start growing numbers in weight XDDD.

Chad is posting on this board.

>I think it's hard with a jawline if they're fat.
Yeah, there's definitely a point where it gets hidden. I personally don't mind a little chub around a strong jaw, you can still usually tell it's there. Best part is looking up at someone from below and seeing the jawline (even if it comes with a double chin).

Makes me glad to be a tall dude. Better to have someone lose the weight so they stay healthy. I'm a larger dude and have interacted with fat fetishists before and it's the fucking worst.

Helping someone lose weight is part of the fun. I guess then you have to worry about them leaving you for someone cuter once they are more fit.

im unironically a 7/10 guy, would date a fembot honestly, theyre cool, is there some cool fembot here?

Nah, especially when they're older like 25+. A stable loving girlfriend is always going to outdo chasing random thots. If someone helped me lose weight and was a very caring person I'd more than likely be with them for life.

If you are a 7/10 and still posting here then you must have something wrong with your personality or you overrated yourself.

uhm not really i just relate to r9k more and not a normie but ive been told im 7/10 most of the times, might have shitty personality though

They're usually self obsessed. Anyone who brags about how good looking they are or how well they're doing in life are either self obsessed or compensating for something.

Ah you seem alright, sorry for saying shitty things about you.

nah im not doing well, not like on suicide watch tho, but thats what most people have rated me

That sucks man, I've been there. Was on a program for a while to get me back into the normal swing of things instead of killing myself. I'm ok now I guess but shit is really hard to get on top of.

If you have hands and a face you have to leave normie.

This has given me more hope than I could have imagined. I hope more people are like you.

I'm glad. It can be tough especially when guys are pushy but when you find someone who is willing to go at the same pace as you and make an emotional bond then you'll find the right dude. You'll know its the right person when you're completely comfortable with doing anything with and around them.

I'm finally free, no more microwave dinners for me bois gonna get myself a wife

Aww I'm sorry dude, I feel bad now. I was just fucking with you because I wish I was a 7/10.

Wife material, 10 outta 10 taste.

Are you originally a girl? If yes where are you from?

Originally