I think it's really cute whenever professors send emails at the end of the semester saying they had a good time...

I think it's really cute whenever professors send emails at the end of the semester saying they had a good time teaching the class

Attached: 5234687529634875.gif (256x256, 327K)

they are probably lying

Theres been sometimes Ive felt a prof sent one sincerely

how do i unsubscribe from this blog?

Nobody ever tells me this when I tell life stories. In fact I'm so cool that nobody responds at all

Attached: (115).jpg (450x450, 144K)

Really? Most of the professors I've been with were just very professional with the students. Like a salesman.

Your professors email peole?

wsw

Sounds lonely.

What are universities like in America? I always heard that people get into debt trying to use them.

>His professors have computers

>He has professors

They're generally pretty liberal places in the modern term that have a reputation for eating a whole lot of money to teach you things you can get off the internet. The real draw is the social networking, which is why the expensive places are expensive: they get you in touch with leaers of the industry.

I can't really remember the last time I really enjoyed a class since I got in a few years back.

I agree, just something about it

Attached: 662E6CE2-5B74-43CE-8CB3-D55CA868F95D.jpg (1920x1080, 94K)

Most of the professors I've been shackled with didn't really seem to care and spoke as though they were reading through a script, like they wanted to just get it over with so they could get back to their studies. Only the literature ones really seemed passionate about teaching.

One of my literature professors spoke about the increasing censorship that Google was placing on its searches. That was 4 years ago. For some reason they tend to be the ones that have their heads on their shoulders better, in a stark contrast to the people you'll find on /lit/ who sneer at non-/lit/ media on principal.

>4 Years ago
How much do you think Google's censors have tightened since that time? I noticed that their image search recently changed and it is now harder to use it to navigate certain seedy sites it inadvertently linked to in the past. Do they still sensor worse-chan?

I can feel it.

Attached: 1F162A46-EDF1-4CED-A9A9-ECB035CC261C.jpg (1200x900, 423K)

For most things I use Yahoo now, even if Yahoo is pretty bad, it's still more likely to actually find what you're looking for than Duck Duck Go.

How does this affect Chrome?

Attached: 1517568-1281869633321.jpg (864x569, 67K)

Nothing much beyond it being Chorme, but Chrome has gotten pretty bloated and you're better of with Safari in most cases.

Lots. If you want to be able to use it in any way that doesn't give bias to your previous search history, you have to mess round with the files a bunch,

But you already knew hat Jewgle was storing your data to sell when you read the ToS.

And I don't even use chrome beyond an old business computer that can't support a more modern browser. Comparing Chrome 5 to Chrome 64 and seeing how much the browser has inflated in size in spite of the lack of new features to show for it makes me wonder what exactly they shoved into it.

This isn't gay at all compared to what happens in the actual gay threads.

user, the gayest things in Jow Forums include holding hands with a woman.

Only thing gayer than that is kissing her!

stop bumping this shitty blog with an even shittier cirno redrawing of yui

telemetry

t. Google