Anyones dick get small while lifting

mine shrivels up

Attached: 41w29yxge3sz.jpg (340x340, 24K)

Mine does during cardio.

Wtf

I know I shouldn't be doing it, but does anyones dick feel amazing after a workout?
I cant help myself from jerking off, it feels fucking euphoric.

taylor was so cute

What about the opposite. How do you guys prevent getting a boner at the gym?

wait why shouldn't you be doing it?

Attached: 7MZhVxba6ZBJrk1RsBKuEtG7lf4e3jRddU6Ixpo6084 (1).jpg (620x1020, 121K)

I remember I came buckets out of the blue one time during a hard cardio session

Because its escapism, makes me feel like shit, and takes away any drive for me to pursue women.
I also fantasize about rough sex and rape in that state.

uhhh i usually just lift something and it goes away

its annoying to squat with a shrunken penis

my dick shrivels up as well but after a solid 2 hours of working out i like to walk into the steam room butt naked with my 2 incher dangling between my legs and you know what? nobody fucking notices because they’re too busy mirin my rock hard abs and my ripe right ass

Attached: ED99064A-7E8A-4619-BA13-A573E27983D7.jpg (1036x805, 150K)

>takes away any drive for me to pursue women

good.

Me too sometimes, we’re basically brothers now

yeah to like 1.5 inches long

I hate it

you’ll learn to like it

thank god someone feels me:)

Bro my dick really be getting like 1 inch long soft. It can go back up to 5 inches when it hard though.

Shrivels up because boners use blood. When you lift that blood moves to the muscles you're using, thus shriveling up your dick.
Is like getting a binder in your muscles

Boner*

It only happens when I use preworkout, which is nearly always. The one time I forgot it I did not have this problem, and other than my shit unstimmed workout, my dick was kind of in the way.

I've even brought it up to friends before. I figure if you go to urinalysis, hit a workout then go for a swim, your dick may actually go inside of you

dude when i swim my dick becomes like half an inch lol

>is it normal for blood to go from vessels that aren't being used to vessels that are being used?!?!

The state of Jow Forums.

>I also fantasize about rough sex and rape in that state.
hated that shit too. the only way I can get a boner now is actually knowing and talking to a girl. so its either fantasize about rape or asking a girl out and fall in love with her

mines just small regardless haha

I dropped a 70lb dumbell on my crotch once, thank god my dick shrivels up when I lift.

huh makes sense, case closed i guess